访问手机版

开启左侧

[点评] 马塔周记:多亏了保罗的进球,我们确保了温布利决赛的通行证

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-1-30 23:36:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
1.jpg
嗨小伙伴们大家好,

过去的几天,我们的情绪波动很大。一周两项杯赛结束了,结果非常乐观,我们一开始输了一场,结束了我们的不败纪录,尽管最后我们淘汰了赫尔城,晋级了联赛杯决赛。这场比赛非常艰难。他们在自家球迷面前踢球,展示了他们对进入决赛的渴望,打进了第一粒进球,给我们施加了很大的压力,但是多亏了保罗的进球,我们确保了温布利决赛的通行证,球队非常期待这场比赛。

Hi everyone,

The last few days have been very emotional. The week with both Cups is over and it’s been very positive for us. We started with a defeat than ended our streak of undefeated games, although we were able to eliminate Hull and make it to the EFL Cup final. The game was really tough. They played in front of their fans and showed their desire to be in the final, scoring first and putting a lot of pressure on us, but thanks to Paul’s goal we sealed the passport to Wembley’s final, and the team is very much looking forward to it.

说来奇怪,因为这场比赛我们踢得并不好,不过我们成功达成了目标:我们将在二月底重回温布利。在我此前征战英格兰的生涯中,我从来没有赢得过这项锦标,所以我简直不能再兴奋了。我很早之前就想踢这场决赛了!我们的对手将会是南安普顿,非常棘手的一个对手,我的好友罗梅乌就在这里踢球(话说他真的非常出色)。能有机会赢得这个赛季的第二座冠军头衔,真的是很棒。我们在去年夏天赢得了第一座,现在我们希望继续捧起奖杯,将它们献给我们的球迷。这也会是赛季最后冲刺阶段对士气的大大提升,但是正如我所说,如果你看了南安普顿在半决赛中面对利物浦的表现,那么你就知道这场比赛将会非常困难。

It was odd, because it wasn’t a good game, yet we managed to succeed in our goal: we will go back to Wembley by the end of February. I’ve never been able to win this competition in my previous years in England, so I can’t be more motivated. I’ve been hoping to play this final for a very long time! It’s going to be against Southampton, a difficult rival where my good friend Oriol Romeu is playing (and really good, by the way). It’s just great having the chance to win the second title of the season. We won the first one last summer and now we are hoping to keep lifting trophies and dedicate them to our fans. It would be a big boost of confidence ahead of the last spell of the season, but as I said, if you look at Southampton’s performance against Liverpool in the semi-finals, you know it’s going to be tough.

上个周日,我们在足总杯中对阵维冈竞技,我们是这项赛事的卫冕冠军。这场比赛远比4-0所呈现的更加复杂……这个比分对他们来说并不公平,因为他们给我们造成了很大的困难。在上半场,他们的防守严密,在控球上也展现了他们良好的脚下技术。不过在下半场,我们表现更加好,我们可以赢下这项我所热衷的赛事的比赛。我相信这一天对于乔尔-卡斯特罗-佩雷拉和阿克塞尔来说将会很难忘。我希望这将会是他们两人在俱乐部度过许多特殊日子的开端。

This past Sunday we played against Wigan in the FA Cup, where we are the defending champions. The game was more complicated than the 4-0 might say… The score wasn’t too fair with them, because they made things very difficult for us in the first half, playing with a compact defence and showing good skills with the ball possession. However, in the second half we were more accurate and we could win the game in a competition that I do love, as you know. I’m sure this will be an unforgettable day for Joel ‘The Cat’ Pereira and for Axel. I hope it’s going to be the first of many special days for both of them in our club.

如你们所知,赛程如此繁密,我们没有休息的机会。三天后我们又将迎来另一场比赛,这次是在英超联赛中对阵赫尔城。之后我们将会去到莱斯特。希望我们度过又一个美好的一周。

As you know, with such a busy schedule there’s no respite. In three days we have another fixture, this time against Hull in the Premier League. And later on we will go to Leicester. Let’s hope to have another positive week.

现在让我们来谈谈西班牙,这个周末再次证明了今年的西甲联赛竞争异常激烈。在三个客场比赛中,塞维利亚输给了西班牙人,巴萨马竞都与对手皇家贝蒂斯和阿拉维斯打平。在这周,皇马在国王杯被塞尔塔淘汰出局(这支球队这个赛季表现很棒),但是在周日,他们战胜了皇家社会,扩大了与竞争对手的分差。其中的两位对手(马竞和巴萨)将会在国王杯半决赛中交手;我确信这会是一次刺激的对决。

Talking about Spain now, the weekend has showed yet again that la Liga is very competitive this year. In three away games, Sevilla lost against Espanyol, and both Barcelona and Atletico drew against Betis and Alaves. During the week, Real Madrid had been knocked out of the Cup by Celta (a team that is having a great season), but on Sunday they won against Real Sociedad, increasing the gap with their rivals. Two of them (Atletico and Barcelona) will play one of the Cup’s semi-finals; I’m sure it’s going to be a thrilling battle.

在停笔前,我当然想要谈一谈周日上午纳达尔和费德勒的澳网决赛。撇开比分不说,这两位传奇身上承载了深厚的人文和体育价值。他们互相之间展现出了尊重和敬仰,非常享受这项运动,他们是体育精神、谦逊品格和对网球的热爱的完美代表。当他们在球场上时,看上去不是为了比分,而是真正为了比赛、投入、这项运动之美还有平常心,听上去像是一个例外,这两位球员多年来都处于顶尖水平,赢得了如此多的奖杯。在他们的演讲中,他们总是如此真挚,在一场胜利或者失利后倾听他们演讲,总是令人钦佩,触动人心。总而言之,这种对手关系是球迷之幸,我希望他们能继续下去很多年,为了网球的利益,也为了我们所有人。

Before signing off, of course I would like to say something about Sunday morning’s final between Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer. Aside from the score, these two legends embody big human and sports values. By showing mutual respect and admiration for each other, and enjoying so much the sport they play, they are the perfect example of sportsmanship, humility and passion for tennis. With them on the court, it seems this is not about the score but about the game, the dedication, the beauty of the sport and also the normality, which sounds like an exception when you talk about two players that have spent so many years at the top level and have won so many trophies. In their speeches they are always honest and sincere, and listening to them after a victory or a defeat is both admirable and touching. In short, this rivalry is a pleasure for the spectators, and I hope they can keep it for a few more years, for the good of tennis and all of us.

现在是时候休息了,感谢你们在我成为曼联球员三周年纪念日里送来的充满爱的讯息!我希望你们拥有愉快的一周。

抱抱,

娟儿
ooYBAFiPSkeAXiH-AABQvoPMny0263.jpg
(图)马塔落款的签名

Now it’s time to rest. Thank you for your affectionate messages the day of my third anniversary as a United player! I hope you have a nice week.

Hugs,

Juan
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )