访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:要以漂亮的比赛结束英超,最好的状态迎接欧联杯决赛

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-5-15 23:13:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

pIYBAFkZtfuAScs6AAGU80RoiaE012.jpg

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

在输给热刺后,我知道你们现在内心的滋味肯定不好受。我们也是。但是我们必须要记得我们接下来将会度过一段令人激动的日子,我希望在赛季末的时候,我们能够说总体而言,这个赛季还是不错的。

Hi everyone,

I know you have a bad taste right now, after the defeat against Tottenham. Same as we do. But we must remember that we have a few exciting days ahead, and I hope that at the end of the season we can say that, overall, it’s been a good season for us.

这个周末我们拜访了一座即将告别足球的球场。那是白鹿巷球场的最后一场英超比赛。显然在那里赢球会更好,这样你就能够说你是在那里赢球的最后一支球队,但是我们没有做到。他们一直以来都是一个棘手的对手,而且当然他们也想要赢下这个赛季的最后一场主场比赛。至少能踢这场告别赛也是一种特权,在复出后经历了又一场高强度的比赛,我很开心我的身体感觉很好。

This weekend we visited a stadium that was saying goodbye to football. It was the last Premier League game at White Hart Lane. Obviously it would’ve been much better to win and be able to say that you were the last team who won there, but we couldn’t. They are always a tough and difficult opponent, and they also wanted to win the last home game of the season, of course. At least it’s been a privilege to have played this farewell match, and I’m happy that I felt good physically in another demanding game after my recovery.

现在是时候踢出两场漂亮的比赛,结束英超联赛,以最好的状态迎接欧联杯决赛。过去两个月的赛程确实很紧密,但是我们现在必须要努力推进,尽力赢下剩余的三场比赛。我们真的想要赢。

Now it’s time to play two good games to close the Premiership and reach the Europa League final in the best shape that we can. It’s true that the calendar has been hectic over the last two months, but we have to push hard now to try to win the three remaining games. We really want to.

还有,我认为祝贺切尔西赢得英超冠军是公平的。他们是联赛中最稳定的球队,也多亏了这一点,他们能在上周五击败西布朗后庆祝夺冠,所以我真心祝贺他们。

Also, I think it’s fair to congratulate Chelsea for winning the Premiership. They’ve been the mostconsistent team in the League and thanks to that they were able to celebrate the title last Friday after defeating West Brom, so my sincere congrats to them.

我希望我们能够在斯德哥尔摩享受到类似的事。对阵塞尔塔的半决赛非常艰难。我们直到最后一分钟都遭遇了困难,但是最终我们成功晋级这场重大的决赛,正如我在赛前说的那样,我认为他们应该要为自己的成绩感到骄傲。

I hope we can enjoy something similar after the final in Stockholm. The semis against Celta were tough. We suffered until the last minute, but at the end we made it to the big final. However, as I said after the game, I think they should be very proud of what they did.

在西班牙,我们依然还不知道哪支球队会赢得西甲联赛,因为皇马巴萨都拿到了三分,所以一切都取决于这周的比赛。另一方面,在英格兰也是一样,我们都已经知道要降级的球队了:奥萨苏纳、格拉纳达和希洪竞技,因为上周他们战平了莱加内斯和拉科鲁尼亚,失去了全部的机会。向他们所有人送上鼓励。

In Spain we don’t know yet which team will win la Liga, since Real Madrid and Barcelona got the three points, so everything depends on the games this week. On the other end of the table, same as in England, we already know the teams that will be relegated: Osasuna, Granada and also Sporting, because they lost all their chances for the last week due to the draws of Leganes and Deportivo. Encouragement to all of them.

除了足球之外,我想要祝贺纳达尔赢得他的第五座马德里大师赛。又一场ATP大师赛的1000个积分可以收入囊中,更重要的是,我想要指出他的竞争心和在每场比赛中每球必争的拼搏。他树立了激情和坚持的榜样,而他从不放弃。他是一位独特的网球运动员,独特的人。

Aside from football, I’d like to congratulate Rafa Nadal for his fifth title in Madrid. It’s another Master 1000 to add to his record and, more importantly, I’d like to point out his great competitiveness and his ability to fight for each and every ball in every game that he plays. He’s an example in passion andperseverance, and he never gives up. A unique tennis player and a unique person.

祝你们度过美好的一周。我希望我们能够好好享受,赢下对阵南安普顿和水晶宫的两场比赛。

Have a nice week. I hope we can enjoy and win both of our games against Southampton and Crystal Palace.

抱抱,

娟儿

Hugs,

Juan

pIYBAFkZtgKACwsMAAA_oiUwyek523.jpg

马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )