访问手机版

开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:期待下赛季曼联的欧冠之旅

[复制链接]
壹加壹 发表于 2017-5-29 19:23:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

pIYBAFkr9nqAF0vfAAGwurLypf8957.jpg

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

这是这个赛季的最后一篇周记,是时候休息一下,等待下赛季的开始了。我正在度假中,心满意足,这就是赛季末赢得一座冠军奖杯带来的感受,尤其是在我非常喜欢的一项赛事——欧联杯中。

Hi everyone,

This is the last post of the season, it’s time to take a break and wait for the next season to start. I’m taking my holidays and I’m feeling satisfied, that’s the consequence of winning a trophy at the end of the season, especially in the Europa League, a competition that I really like.

和你们所有人在斯德哥尔摩分享一场精彩的比赛的感觉非常美妙,还有为曼联的奖杯陈列室加上又一座的冠军。这条道路既漫长又艰难,但是我们终于实现了自己的目标,所以下赛季我们能够参加欧冠联赛了,这是这家俱乐部配得上的赛事,也是我们所有人想要参加的赛事。阿贾克斯是一个非常棘手的对手(给队里的那么多年轻球员如此大的信心,需要很大的勇气,为此他们值得点赞),然而,我认为我们配得上赢球,因为从决赛的第一分钟开始,我们的想法就非常清晰,表现得正如一支经验丰富、备战周全的球队。显然由于决赛的两天前曼彻斯特发生了恐怖袭击,球场的气氛变得特别,但是这种环境并没有让我们变弱,反而给了我们更多的勇气,争取赢球,为这座城市带来冠军,为他们带来一些可以庆祝的事,让许多人开心起来,至少开心那么几个小时。我永远不会忘记那几天以来我们在这座城市的各个角落看到人们的反应(联合,团结,尊重,还有许多的价值体现,让曼彻斯特这个地方如此特别),以及足球的力量,超越了死敌和张力,将人们团结在一起,帮助人们,为他们做出贡献。

It was nice to share with all of you in Stockholm a good game and the joy of adding up more silverware to United’s trophy cabinet. The road wasn’t neither short nor easy, but we finally got our goal, so the next season we will play the Champions League, which is what this club deserves and where we all want to be. Ajax was a tough opponent (it’s very brave to give so much confidence to so many young players in a team, so credit to them for that), however, I think we deserved to win because ever since the first minute of the final we had a very clear idea of what we wanted and we performed as an experienced, well-prepared team. Obviously the atmosphere was very special due to the terrible attacks in Manchester just two days before the final, but that circumstance, instead of making us weak, gave us more courage to try to win and offer the title to the city, something to celebrate and to cheer up many people, at least for a few hours. I’ll never forget the reactions that we’ve seen all these days everywhere in the city (union, solidarity, respect, and many more values that make Manchester such a special place), and the ability of football to bring people together, to help, to contribute, beyond rivalries and tensions.

当我回过头来看,我能看到我们一起经历过的许多美好时刻。我们在季前赛过后就即刻赢得了社区盾杯,之后我们在伦敦捧起了联赛杯冠军,那对我来说是非常特殊的一场比赛,还有当然在瑞典的那场决赛。但是我们都清楚我们在英超联赛中缺乏稳定和效率,使得我们与原本的争冠目标无缘。个人而言,我再一次出场超过40次。我确实因伤缺席了一个半月,这是此前我职业生涯里从没发生过的事,但是最终我能够再次享受到我最热爱的事,开开心心地结束这个赛季。当然我想要更多,但是我很开心,也对我们一路以来的成就感到很骄傲。我希望你们的感受也是如此,也同样期待下赛季!

When I look back, I can see many good moments that we have lived together. We won the Community Shield right after the pre-season, we lifted the EFL Cup trophy in London, in a very special game for me, and of course the final in Sweden. But we are aware of our lack of consistency and effectiveness in the Premier League that prevented us from fighting for the title, which is what Manchester United is supposed to do. Personally, I have played over 40 games once again. It’s true that I was injured for a month and a half, something that had never happened before in my career, but at the end I was able to enjoy again what I like the most and I finished the season happy. I want more, of course, but I’m happy and proud of what we have done along the way. I hope that you have the same feeling, and that you are excited and really looking forward to the next season!

我想要祝贺巴萨赢得国王杯冠军。这是卡尔德隆球场的最后一场比赛,这是一座具有历史意义的球场,勾起了我的许多美好回忆,因为我有幸和瓦伦西亚在那里赢得过国王杯,我甚至在决赛里进了一球。上周六的阿拉维斯是一个优秀的对手:他们可以为自己度过的这个出色赛季而感到开心。

I’d like to congratulate Barcelona for winning the Spanish Cup. It was the last football game at the Vicente Calderon, a historic stadium that brings good memories to me, for I was lucky to win the Cup with Valencia there, and I even scored a goal in that final. Alaves was a good rival last Saturday: they can be more than happy after the great season they have done.

我也想要祝贺阿森纳赢得足总杯冠军,这是英格兰这个赛季的最后一座奖杯,他们在决赛中以一种非常快的节奏击败了切尔西。这是一项非常美妙的赛事,我们上赛季拿了冠军,也希望明年我们能有机会争取它,直到最后一场比赛。其他赛事也是一样,首先就是在斯科普里的欧洲超级杯,面对欧冠决赛赢家——这将在下周六卡迪夫城的皇马和尤文之间决出。

Congratulations as well to Arsenal for winning the FA Cup, the last title of the season in England, after defeating Chelsea in a final with a very high pace. This is a very nice competition, we won it last season and I hope that, in one year, we can have the chance to fight for it until the last game. And the same with every competition that we play, starting with the UEFA Super Cup in Skopje, against the winner of the Champions League final that will take place next Saturday in Cardiff: Real Madrid or Juventus.

我们对下赛季抱有很大的希望,但是现在是休息的时候,将足球暂时放在一边,好好休息直到季前赛的训练课开始。我们会通过社交网站继续保持联系,我会在上面阅读你们的留言,倾听你们的心声。不管是美好时光还是艰难时刻,你们始终陪我度过,为此我想要感谢你们。

We have high hopes for the next season, but now it’s time to take a break, switch off from football and rest until the start of the training sessions in the pre-season. We will keep in touch through the social networks, where I read your comments and listen to what you say. You have been there in the good and the bad times and I’d like to thank you for that.

说到底,你们才是推动我们运作的发动机,日复一日地给予我们能量,提高自己,最终一起庆祝。这就是我们如此享受斯德哥尔摩胜利的原因:因为我们要将它献给遭遇困难时刻的所有人。

You are, in the end, the engine that helps us work and give all our effort day after day, in order to improve and, ultimately, celebrate things together. That’s why we enjoyed the victory in Stockholm so much: because we could dedicate it to you in such a difficult moment for everybody.

祝你们度过一个美妙的夏天。好好享受吧,抱抱!

娟儿

o4YBAFkr9mGANnf-AABFVGUzpnM374.jpg

马塔落款的签名

Have a great summer. Enjoy! Hugs,

Juan

PS:对于热爱足球的你来说,这个周末不是那么容易度过,至少我是这样的:我谈论的是一位伟大球员弗朗西斯科-托蒂的退役。你会以为像他这样的球员永远不会停止踢球,但这也是真的,因为即使他挂靴了,我相信托蒂也会继续控球,助攻,进球,庆祝进球,正如只有少数人才能做的一样。自我成长以来,我就看弗朗西斯科踢球了,并且非常敬仰他,多年后我有幸好几次和他交手。他始终给我留下了深刻的印象。感谢你,托蒂,大写的传奇。

PS: This weekend something happened that it’s not easy to watch when you love football, and that’s the case with me: I’m talking about the retirement of a great footballer, Francesco Totti. You think that players like him will never stop playing football, and it’s true in a way, because, even after hanging his boots, I’m sure Totti will keep controlling the ball, assisting, scoring and celebrating goals as only the chosen ones can do. I watched and admired Francesco as I grew up, and years later I was lucky to play against him several times. I’ve always been impressed with him. Thank you, Totti. A LEGEND in capital letters.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

3169帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )