访问手机版

开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:曼联目标是庆祝欧联杯冠军,并且赢下英超的剩余比赛

[复制链接]
壹加壹 发表于 2017-5-8 21:38:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

pIYBAFkQZ6qAHb8PAAF2QnF7HYo950.jpg

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

很显然,我们这个周末的比赛结果非常令人失望,但是我想要再一次指出积极的一面。一方面,我在缺席几周后回归了球场,并且感觉身体状态很好,这是好事,因为赛季末将会非常刺激,我回来做我最喜欢的事,而且我真的非常激动能在最后冲刺阶段力所能及地帮助球队。另一个积极的方面就是麦克托米奈和图安泽比的首秀,证明了我们的青训做得很不错;我真的为他们感到开心。我认为这场比赛在上半场或多或少是均衡的,两支球队都创造了机会,但是他们很幸运在半场过后很快打进了第一球,而几分钟后又进了第二球,之后局面对我们来说就变得有点困难了……

Hi everyone,

Obviously, our game this weekend has had a disappointing result, but once again I prefer to take the positive side. On one hand, I was back on the pitch after several weeks out, and I felt good physically, which is something positive because the end of the season is going to be thrilling. I was back doing what I like the most, and I’m really excited about being able to help the team as much as I can in the final sprint. Another positive aspect of the game was the debut of both McTominay and Tuanzebe, a sign that the Academy is doing a good job; I’m really happy for them. I think the game was more or less even in the first half, with both teams creating chances, but they were lucky with the first goal soon after the break, and with the second one only a few minutes afterwards things turned quite complicated for us…

正如我所说,我们必须要专注于接下来的比赛,首先就是周四的关键战役:对阵塞尔塔的欧联杯半决赛次回合。本周我们通过英超晋级欧冠的可能性变小了,但是我们会继续努力直到最后一场比赛,从这周末客战热刺开始,你们也知道,另一个途径就是赢下欧联杯,而我们正在尽一切努力实现那个目标。面对塞尔塔,我们需要踢出一场稳定的比赛;我们拥有一个优势,但是我相信他们会来到这里,希望实现逆转,而他们将会是一支危险的球队。

As I said, we have to focus on the remaining fixtures, starting with Thursday’s important match: the Europa League semi-final second leg against Celta. Our options of entering the Champions League through the Premier League have decreased after this week, but we will keep on trying until the last game, first at Tottenham this coming weekend. As you know, the other way is by winning the Europa League, and we’re going to give everything we have for that goal. We need to play a very solid game against Celta; we have an advantage but I’m sure they will come here hoping to turn the tables and they will be a dangerous team.

与此同时在西班牙,皇马巴萨都继续着他们的冠军争夺战。齐达内的球队在欧冠中面对马竞取得了一个出色的结果,本周他们必须要踢次回合比赛。他们面前有很多艰难的挑战,让我们看看他们是如何应对的。

Meanwhile in Spain, Real Madrid and Barcelona continue their title race. Zidane’s team had a great result against Atletico in the Champions League and they have to play the second leg this week. They have many tough challenges ahead, let’s see how they cope with them.

非常感谢你们在失利后送上的支持话语,还有你们在我恢复期间的支持。现在我回归了,希望能够以一个好状态来结束这个赛季,庆祝欧联杯冠军,并且赢下英超的剩余比赛。

Thank you very much for your messages of support after the defeat, and also for your support during the weeks of my recovery. Now I’m back and I hope to finish the season in great shape, celebrating a European title and winning the remaining games in the Premier League.

祝你们度过愉快的一周。抱抱,

娟儿

Have a nice week. Hugs,

Juan

马塔落款的签名

o4YBAFkQZ7OAR1wtAABBiiM4Eds915.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

3169帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )