访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:也许我们没有踢出最棒的足球,但我们到最后都展示出了傲骨

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-1-16 21:10:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
fastdfs-M00-12-D3-oYYBAFh8tGeAGS9XAAHqwnU7h90756.jpg
嗨小伙伴们大家好,

当我在写这篇周记的时候,肾上腺素依然在为老特拉福德的气氛而激喷,球迷和球员都相信我们能够逆转,不过不幸的是,最终我们没有能够实现。利物浦先从点球点取得了进球,我们在中场休息前无法把握住机会。在最后几分钟,我们为了胜利而压迫得很紧,这是曼联多年来一直所做的事。伊布扳平了比分,我们感觉如果比赛能够持续更长的时间,那么我们可以赢。这很遗憾,因为显然我们的目标是3分……也许我们没有看到最棒的足球,但是这是一场刺激、充满角逐的比赛。我们现在必须要思考重新开始,努力赢得接下来的比赛。球队直至最后都展示出了傲骨,老特拉福德一如既往地和我们一起并肩作战。是时候准备下个周末的比赛了,因为这项赛事还在继续。

Hi everyone,

As I write this, the adrenaline is still pumping due to the atmosphere at Old Trafford, where the fans, same as the players, believed in a comeback that we couldn’t produce, unfortunately. Liverpool scored first, from the penalty spot, and we couldn’t take our chances to equalise before the break. In the last few minutes we pushed really hard for the victory, which is something that United has done for many years in the past. Zlatan was able to tie the score, and we felt that, if the game had lasted a big longer, we would’ve won. It was a pity, because our goal was the three points, obviously… Perhaps we didn’t see the best football but it was a thrilling game full of rivalry. All we have to think about now is starting over and trying to win the next game. The team showed pride until the end, and Old Trafford fought with us, as always. It’s time to recover for the next weekend because the competition goes on.

现在我们还有几天的时间备战和斯托克城的比赛,客战斯托克城总是特别复杂,而且他们已经两连胜了。正如我之前所说,我们必须要集中注意力在自己身上,踢出我们最佳的足球。那是我们在过去几周里一直所做的事,雄心满满,自信不疑。我们的日历上会迎来非常重要的几周,包括了对阵主要竞争对手的比赛,而我们必须要尽可能多的拿分,赶上其他球队。我们面前还有好长的一段路要走……

Now we have a few days to prepare the game against Stoke City. It’s always a complicated visit, and they have won two consecutive games. As I’ve said before, we must focus on ourselves and play our best football. That’s what we have been doing for the last few weeks, with ambition and confidence. There are very important weeks ahead in the calendar, with games against our main rivals, and we must get as many points as possible to keep moving closer to the other teams. There’s still a long way to go…

在西班牙,巴萨在周六击败了拉斯帕尔马斯,他们踢出了赏心悦目的足球,而在周日,每个人都关注着这周末最重要的一场比赛,即塞维利亚和皇马之间的较量。这两支球队在三天前的国王杯比赛中已经踢了一场出色的比赛,因此我们所有人都很期待着看到相同的事。我在回家后看到了下半场,太激动人心了。主队在最后时刻完成了大逆转,证明了他们为什么在为冠军而战,并且进入了欧冠16强。他们的足球风格十分大胆,才华横溢,也创造了理想的结果和刺激的比赛。

In Spain, Barcelona had defeated Las Palmas on Saturday, playing good football, so on Sunday everybody was keeping an eye on the main fixture of the weekend, between Sevilla and Real Madrid. Both teams had played a great game in the Spanish Cup three days earlier so all of us were looking forward to seeing something similar. I was able to watch the second half when I arrived home and it was thrilling. The local team, with a comeback at the end of the game, showed why they are fighting for the title and also in the last 16 of the Champions League. Their football style is bold and full of talent, and it’s producing good results and very exciting games.

当然我真的很开心看到瓦伦西亚在沃洛的手下再次赢球了。他们在过去两场比赛拿到了4分,这将会帮助球队变得更好。现在是更加需要团结一致的时刻,继续获得好结果。我相信事情会有所提高;我在这里向你们送来我所有的支持。

Of course, I was really happy to see Valencia winning again with Voro. Four points in the last two games will help the club get better. Now it’s time to stick together even more and keep finding good results. I’m sure that things are going to improve; I send all my support to you from here.

还有,如你们所知,非洲杯刚刚拉开序幕。对我来说,这是个认识新球员,看几场好看的比赛的好机会,那个大陆给我带来了许多美妙的回忆……每一场比赛在那里都是一次派对,看台上的氛围多姿多彩。所以,你们看好哪支球队捧起今年的冠军奖杯呢?

感谢来自世界各地的你们对我们的支持;你们给予我们力量。我希望你们度过愉快的一周。

抱抱,

娟儿

Also, the Africa Cup of Nations has just started, as you know. It’s always a good opportunity for me to get to know new players and watch a few nice games in a continent that brings me great memories… Every game is a party there, with a very colourful atmosphere in the stands. So which team do you think is going to lift the trophy this year?

Thank you for supporting us all around the world; you give us strength. I hope you have a nice week.

Hugs,

Juan
fastdfs-M00-12-BA-ooYBAFh8tmSAPThiAABPi9hocLw528.jpg
(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )