天下足球
手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

帕托周记:不到长城非好汉!

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-6-5 23:54:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

大家好!

希望大家都过了一个快乐的端午节!这是我在中国过的第一个端午节,并且让我有机会与我的女朋友Fiorella和几个好朋友在北京度过了2天的时光。我来过北京很多次:一次是跟随巴西国家队参加奥运会,一次是作为米兰球员参加意大利超级杯……这些都是我最美好的回忆。
pIYBAFk1Bl-ABUS6AAbQ04Lol0Y326.jpg
在北京,我看过了很多美景,也与朋友一起品尝了当地美食,这让我萌生了学习做中国菜的想法。当然我还需要一些建议,哈哈!

但是最大的惊喜是上周一的慕田峪长城之旅。它真的是带给了我和Fiorella不可思议的体验。Fiorella 曾经学习过长城的相关知识,她给我讲了很多长城的历史。真的太不可思议了!去长城游览令我十分兴奋,天气特别棒,我们拍了很多好看的照片。我分享给大家一些,希望大家会喜欢!
pIYBAFk1Bm2AZGrqAAJfcKvMi8A917.jpg
o4YBAFk1Bm2AT5OzAAPCNVdvMn8777.jpg
o4YBAFk1Bm2AGpJCAAKZuSoKcWU003.jpg
o4YBAFk1BpOAQ0YzAARTCG9kaF4837.jpg
几天前我和队友一起吃了晚餐。这样的聚餐是我们的一个习惯,它通常会带给我们好运和积极的能量。而我们在与山东鲁能队的比赛中的确也取得了胜利,那3分对我们队和支持我的人来说都至关重要。那场比赛打得并不容易,但是我们是最棒的团队。
o4YBAFk1BqiALh26AAHC034PkTQ581.jpg
pIYBAFk1BriAWFC9AAKP5KCmlic035.jpg
致最棒的球队和最棒的球迷们!

下周一再见啦!

祝大家新的一周开心愉快!

亲亲,

帕托
o4YBAFk1BqmAduwYAAI5vUt91UI265.jpg
pIYBAFk1BqmATHcrAAUeYE_INMo333.jpg
帕托周记原文:
Hello guys!

Hope everyone had a great Dragon boat festival last week! It was my first Dragon boat festival in China and I had the chance to spend 2 days in Beijing with my girlfriend Fiorella and with friends. I already have been to Beijing many times: I remember I went there with Brazilian National team for the Olympic Games and with AC Milan for the Italian Supercup... good memories for me in Beijing!

In Beijing I visited some nice areas, I had delicious local food with some friends. Soon I would like to learn how to cook Chinese food. I will need some advices! Haha
But the big emotion was going to Mutianyu to visit the Great Wall last Monday! It was a great experience for me and Fiorella: Fiorella learned many things about the Great Wall and she explained to me the history. Unbelievable! It was exciting to hike the Great Wall, the weather was perfect and we took very nice photos. I show you some photos, I hope you will like them.

A few days ago me and all my teammates had dinner together, it's like a tradition for us and it always brings good luck and positive energy. In fact we won the match against Shandong Luneng, 3 very important points for my team and for my supporters. The match was not easy but we are a great team! A great team with great supporters!! See you next Monday.

Have a great week!!!

Kisses,

Pato
pIYBAFk1BvKAfJsLAAUY-8mmB3k446.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )