手机版
访问手机版
开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:冲击欧洲杯三连冠

[复制链接]
vovage2000 发表于 2015-10-12 18:34:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

392-1510121JR1F2.jpg

小伙伴们,大家吼啊!现在,我正在乌克兰首都基辅为大家更新这篇周记,在这里我们要完成本届欧预赛的最后一场比赛。正如你们所知的,我们的预选赛之路比较崎岖坎坷,但是凭借着最后阶段的几场胜利,我们拿到了通往法国的门票。在那里,我们有机会再次蝉联欧洲杯的冠军。

Hi everyone! Today I'm writing from Kiev, Ukraine's capital city, where this Monday we finish the Euro 2016 qualifiers. As you know, we have gone through some difficulties but the last few wins gave us the ticket to France, where we will have the chance to defend our back-to-back titles of the last two editions.

准确的来说,基辅给我带来过很多美好的记忆,比如2012年的欧洲杯决赛。我很幸运能在那场决赛的最后几分钟登场,我在打进那个球之前几乎都没有碰过球,那也是那届比赛的最后一粒进球。但是,基辅带给我的美妙回忆不仅仅只有那一粒进球。现在,我们住的酒店与当初相同。每当走在通往球场的路上时,我都会不由自主地想起12年6月和7月那段阳光灿烂的日子。只不过这次的更衣室跟12年不同。在对阵意大利的决赛中,我们是主队;而在这次对阵乌克兰时,我们则是客队。在2012年的欧洲杯中,我们球队的表现真的很不错。希望明年在法国时,我们也能有良好的表现。我们的阵容很强大,在与最好的球队竞争时,我们骨子里抗争的基因会给我们提供帮助。

Precisely, Kiev brings good memories to me: the Euro 2012 final. A lot of good moments come to my mind, and not only the one you may be thinking about: I was lucky to participate in the last few minutes of that game and, almost the first time I touched the ball, I scored the last goal of the tournament. Now we are in the same hotel, and the way to the stadium reminded me ofthose days in June and July 2012. The dressing room is not the same one, though, because we played as the local team in the final against Italy, whereas now we are the visitors against Ukraine. I think our team performed really well in those weeks of 2012 and I hope that we can be again at our best the next year in France. We have good footballers in our squad and also that competitive gene that can give us the chance to be fighting with the best teams.

392-1510121K60YB.jpg

但是,首先我们要完成最后一场对阵乌克兰的比赛。虽然已经晋级了,但是我们仍然要拼尽全力。我们这么做不仅仅是为了我们自己,也是为了我们的支持者(对待每一场比赛,我们都要用相同的态度;在基辅的一位朋友告诉我说,无论我们走到哪里,都会有球迷坚定地支持我们)。同时,我们也是为了公平竞赛。在最后一轮比赛中,乌克兰和斯洛伐克正在争夺晋级名额,我们不会防水。他们两队其中之一有可能以成绩最好的第三名直接晋级,这也说明了我们这个小组是多么的优秀。

But first we have to play our last game of this stage against Ukraine. Despite being already qualified, we must give the maximum. In the first place we have to do it for us and for our supporters (we have to approach every single game with the same attitude, plus a friend of mine here in Kiev has reminded me that in every stadium there are fans supporting us), but also for the fair play. In this final week, Ukraine and Slovakia are fighting to get through and we cannot lower the quality of our performance. One of them may even qualify as the best third of the nine groups, which would give an idea of how good our group was.

我要恭喜所有已经成功晋级的球队,尤其要恭喜那些首次打进欧洲杯的球队,比如冰岛和阿尔巴尼亚。我很确信,明年的欧洲杯会是一届伟大的赛事。英格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰将代表英国足球出战;爱尔兰也获得了附加赛的资格。

My congratulations to the teams that have already qualified, especially to those participating in a Eurocup for the first time, such as Iceland or Albania. I'm sure it's going to be a great tournament. The British football will be represented with England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Meanwhile, the Republic of Ireland will fight for their ticket in the play-offs.

392-1510121KR3A7.jpg

我一回到曼彻斯特,就要开始备战接下来的几场艰难又激动人心的比赛了。首先,我们要客战埃弗顿,那会是一场紧张又复杂的比赛。在这之后,我们还要迎战莫斯科中央陆军和曼城。十分月会非常的艰难,我们要做好准备。

Once I'm back in Manchester we will have to get ready for a few games that are going to be tough and thrilling. First against Everton, always an intense and complicated match, and next week against CSKA Moscow and Manchester City. October is meant to be a very difficult month and we must be ready for it.

抛开足球不谈,上周我在马德里的索菲亚公主小学度过了一天。这是劳伦斯基金会、万国表和特殊奥林匹克运动组织举办的一次活动,在与小朋友们玩耍了几小时之后,我知道了体育在社会整合方面的关键作用。我们都可以按照这个方向来努力,这样能帮助到很多由于各种原因而生活不顺的人。从他们的微笑之中,我们也能学到很多东西。

Aside from football, last week I had the chance to spend a day at Princesa Sofía school, in Madrid. Laureus Foundation in Spain, together with IWC Schaffhausen and Special Olympics, allowed me to share a few hours with the kids and see how sport can become a powerful tool for social integration. All of us can work in this direction and help many people who struggle for different reasons. And we have many things to learn from their smiles.

392-1510121K939117.jpg

关于洛格罗尼奥,我也有一些美好的回忆,在那里我们战胜了卢森堡,确保自己可以晋级下届欧洲杯。我几乎打满了整场比赛(坏消息是莫拉塔和席尔瓦受伤了),我在球场上的感觉非常之好。事实上,球场里坐满了人,证明我们对观众还是很有吸引力的。我们会尽力踢出美丽的足球,让你们保持兴奋。

I also have good memories from Logroño, where we won against Luxembourg to certify our qualification for the Euro 2016. I was able to play almost the entire game (the bad news were Morata and Silva's injuries) and I felt very well on the pitch. The fact that the stadium of Las Gaunas was full of people shows that the team remains appealing to the fans. We will try to play good football and keep our fans excited.

现在我要收笔了,再次感谢你们对我Youtube频道的评论和订阅。为了以后录制视频,我已经把你们的想法都好好记录下来了。祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱。娟儿

I'm leaving you now. Thank you once again for your comments andsubscriptions to my YouTube channel. I'm taking good note of your ideas for further videos. Have a nice week. Hugs! Juan

PS:几天之前,是Instagram开通五周年的日子。我意识到在2012年欧洲杯之前的时候,我在训练营上传了自己在Ins上的第一张照片。那是一个惬意的午后,我和队友玩着乒乓球。在那之后,蜗壳传了不少照片哦,你们最喜欢哪一张呢?

PS: A few days ago it was the fifth anniversary of Instagram and I realised that I uploaded my first photo, precisely, during the training camp previous to the Euro 2012, in a free afternoon when we were playing table tennis. Of all my photos, which one do you like more? I have posted quite a few since then...

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

14137帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )