访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:遗憾进球没能帮球队

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-8-31 21:12:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔

马塔

小伙伴们,大家吼啊!我刚刚从斯旺西回来,在那里我们输掉了本赛季的第一场比赛。实话实说,我们在下半时取得了良好开局的情况下没能拿到3分,我一直在想这件事情。我们本来想以最好的方式来结束这一周,那就是在国家队比赛日前战胜斯旺西,很可惜我们没有做到。

I’m just back from Swansea, where we have lost our first game of the season. To be honest I keep thinking about the game and that we weren’t able to seal the three points after the positive start of the second half… Our intention was to close a good week in the best possible way, with another victory ahead of the international break, but we weren’t able to do it.

比赛刚开始时,我们表现得不错,在下半场,我们还率先取得了进球。然而,在5分钟的时间内,斯旺西利用两次快速进攻取得了两粒进球,我们只能带着一场失利回家。我们率先取得了进球,但是对手很快就做出了反应,这种情况跟上赛季一样。吃一堑,长一智。我们必须从这种比赛中学到一些东西,这样我们才能学会如何在领先的情况下保住胜利的果实,一劳永逸。 很高兴我打进了个人本赛季的第一粒进球,这是我来到英国之后取得的第50个进球,很遗憾这没能给球队带来哪怕一个积分。

The team was good at the beginning and, after an even first half, we could score right after the break. However, in just five minutes Swansea came back with two goals in two fast offensive plays and we went home with no points. We scored first and they had a quick reaction, as it happened last season. We must learn from games like this, once and for all, and know how to maintain a positive result when we take the lead. I’m happy to have scored my first goal of the season, it makes 50 since I came to England; sadly it didn’t help the team to get at least one point…

马塔

马塔

正如我之前所说的,我们为这场失利感到羞愧。周中在布鲁日,我们展示出了自己对于欧冠联赛的渴望。这是欧洲最顶级的比赛,曼联应该每个赛季都参加欧冠。上周三战胜布鲁日的比赛值得我们去铭记,尤其是对鲁尼来说。他的帽子戏法证明了他对我们有多重要。他一直为球队拼尽全力,本赛季他还得继续帮助我们。现在,我们达成了第一个目标,但是我们还想要更多。

It’s a shame because, as I said before, in Bruges we showed that the team is eager to play the Champions League; it’s the top European competition and it must come to Old Trafford every season. The victory last Wednesday was a day to remember, especially for Wayne Rooney. His hat-trick shows how important he is for us. He always gives the maximum and he has to keep helping us this season. We reached the first main goal, but we want more.

上周,我还得到了西班牙国家队的征召。对我来说,代表西班牙国家对出场的感觉总是那么好,更不用说现在我们要面对欧预赛的两个重要对手(斯洛文尼亚和马其顿)了。我还要强调一点,第一场对阵斯洛文尼亚的比赛将在奥维多的卡洛斯-塔迭莱球场举行。当我在阿斯图里亚大区时,我总去那里看皇家奥维多的比赛。

Also during the week I was called up to the Spain national team. It’s always great for me to play for my country, even more with two important games ahead, against Slovakia and Macedonia. On top of that, the first one will take place in the Carlos Tartiere, in Oviedo, the stadium I used to go to see Real Oviedo when I was still living in Asturias…

对我来说,那将是充满特殊意义的一天。希望那天我们能在主场全取三分,为了锁定一个明年法国欧洲杯席位,这3分非常重要。我们想参加明年的欧洲杯,我们想成功卫冕。

It’s going to be a very special day for me. I hope we can get those three points at home, they will be very important to secure a place in the next Eurocup in France. We want to be there and have the chance to defend our title.

再说说周末,我见证了皇马巴萨分别战胜各自的对手。贝尼特斯的球队取得了一场完胜,贝尔的首个进球使一切都变得简单,J罗打进了两粒让人瞠目结舌的进球,本泽马也有一球入账。在面对马拉加的比赛中,巴萨倦取3分。这种情况跟上赛季一样,多亏了后卫维尔马伦的进球,他们成功拿到了3分。

Back to the weekend, I watched Real Madrid and Barcelona winning their respective games. The team of Rafa Benítez got a solid victory, including an early goal from Bale that made things easier, two fantastic goals from James Rodríguez and one from Benzema. Barça struggled against Málaga, same as last season, but they finally got the three points thanks to a goal from a defender: Vermaelen.

马塔

马塔

过去几天,体育新闻的头条属于博尔特,他证明了自己仍然是世界上最快的男人。我为他感到高兴,因为,你懂的,他是一名曼联球迷。博尔特,希望你本赛季可以跟我们一起庆祝很多场胜利。下周,我只能在去往马其顿的路上来给大家更新周记了。到时候,我会给大家讲述我在家与国家队队友的故事。我保证,这会非常特别。

In the last few days Usain Bolt has been on the news: he proved he is still the fastest man on Earth. I’m happy for his success because, as you know, he’s a big fan of Manchester United. We hope you can celebrate many victories of the team this season, Usain. Next week I will write to all of you on my way to Macedonia, and I will tell you about my experience at home with the Spain national team; I’m sure it’s going to be very special.

正如你们所知道的,我读了你们在社交网站上的所有留言,你们不变的支持让我惊讶。射射你们所有人。顺便说一下,这周我会跟大家分享一个美好的,令人兴奋的项目。希望你们能够喜欢并参与进来。

As you know I read all your messages on the social networks; your constant support is something that amazes me. Thank you very much to all.By the way, this week I’m going to tell you about a nice and exciting project. I hope you like it and become a part of it.

抱抱,娟儿。

Hugs,Juan

PS:祝贺巴伦西亚进军欧冠正赛,我真心为你们感到高兴,这是你们赢得的。在梅斯塔利亚球场好好享受欧冠吧。

PS: Congratulations to Valencia CF for qualifying for the Champions League. I got very happy for you guys, this is the least you deserve! Enjoy the Champions in Mestalla!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )