开启左侧

[人物] 马塔:双红会,想将三分带回曼彻斯特

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-10-10 10:28:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
ChOqM1nbpz2AIWTSAAGWffzMlQU542.jpg
嗨小伙伴们大家好,

Hi everyone,

没有俱乐部赛事的礼拜似乎有点漫长,对吧?不过至少我们享受到了一些非常刺激的国家队比赛,我们很快就会知晓进军明夏世界杯的完整球队名单了。比如说英格兰和西班牙。两支球队都配得上2018年俄罗斯世界杯的通行证,正如近乎一年多前两队在温布利球场的友谊赛展现出来的那样。

The weeks without a club competition seem a bit too long, don’t they? At least we have had some very exciting games with the national teams involved, and we are starting to know the full list of teams that will make it to the World Cup next summer. That’s the case of England and Spain, for instance. Both teams got a well-deserved passport to Russia 2018 as it was shown in the last friendly game between the two of them, more or less a year ago, at Wembley ;-).

自从我的上一篇周记后还没有曼联的比赛,所以我现在可以告诉你们上周我提及的关于Common Goal的好消息……在即将到来的周四,我们将举办一个展览,展示我们在孟买、印度拜访奥斯卡基金会时拍下的一些照片,现在来自这个基金会的一群小孩正在拜访英格兰。我们对于这项计划感到非常激动。显然我不是个专业的摄影师哈哈,我也没有伪装自己是,我对他们充满尊重和敬仰之情,除了这些照片外,我们的目标就是让参观者离我们Common Goal组织的体验更亲近,了解到我们是如何运用足球来提高社会发展和孟买贫民窟孩子的生活。这项展览将于周五在国家足球博物馆荣誉厅对公众开放。在接下来的四周内,参观者会有机会支持奥斯卡基金会的非凡作品。我想要感谢让这个计划成为现实的每个人。这个项目用一种不同的方式认可了足球联合人们的力量,以及通过照片传递Common Goal真正的意义,这个组织的架构正努力帮助百万人们的社会发展利益。

There was no Manchester United game since my last post, so I can tell you now about the good news regarding Common Goal that I mentioned last week… We are lucky to open, this coming Thursday, an exhibition with some of the pictures we took in Mumbai, India, during my visit to the OSCAR Foundation, now that a group of kids from the Foundation is visiting England. We are very excited about this initiative. Obviously I’m not, and I don’t pretend to be, a professional photographer haha, I have a great respect and admiration for them, but aside from the pictures the aim is to take the visitors closer to our experience with one of the Common Goal organisations, and see how it uses football for social development and improving the lives of kids in the slums of Mumbai. The exhibition will be open to the public on Friday at the National Football Museum Hall of Fame. During the following four weeks, visitors will have the chance to support OSCAR Foundation’s remarkable work :-). I’d like to thank every single person who has made this nice initiative possible. The project acknowledges in a different way the ability of football to unite people and communicates through pictures the real meaning of Common Goal, who, by means of its framework of organisations, is working hard to help millions of people in the interest of social development.

上周我们公开宣布了格纳布里这位年轻热忱的球员的加入,而在接下来几天,我们会给出来自世界不同地方的更多球员名字,他们都乐意加入到活动中。致他们所有人,致你们所有人,我从心底感谢你们。我们正在组建一支非常特殊的团队。

This past week we announced the public commitment of a young and passionate player like Serge Gnabry, and in the next few days we will give more names of other footballers from different parts of the world who are willing to join the movement. To all of them, and to all of you, thank you from my heart. We are building up a very special team.

当然,我们还要谈一谈接下来在安菲尔德的英超比赛。毫无疑问这是赛季中最重大的比赛之一,我希望我们能踢出一场精彩的比赛,将三分带回曼彻斯特。我们会努力延续本赛季开始之后的好成绩。我也希望我的队友们在国家队的第二场比赛中都不会遇到身体上的问题,正如发生在费莱尼身上的那样,祝愿他早日康复

Obviously, we also have to talk about our next Premier League game, in Anfield. This is one of the big games of the season without a doubt. There’s no need to say what it means for us and for our fans, and I hope that we can play a great game and take the three points to Manchester. We will try to extend our good run of results since the season started. I also hope that none of my team-mates has physical problems in the second game with the national teams as it was the case with Fellaini, to whom I wish a speedy recovery.

现在我要停笔了,我希望这将会是美妙的一周。感谢你们送上的所有话语。

I’m leaving you now, I hope this is going to be a great week. Thank you for all your messages.

抱抱,

娟儿
ChOqM1nbpy2AOIuUAAAfFqYuAu4533.jpg
马塔落款的签名

Hugs,

Juan

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )