访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:我们取得了一场令人信服的胜利

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-8-21 21:21:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
pIYBAFmaquaATA8KAAG-Scf7_2s425.jpg
嗨小伙伴们大家好,

这是我这个赛季第二次在这里为你们写周记啦,而且是在第二场胜利之后。我希望我们能够在未来许多周里都保持这种巧合… ;-)谈到足球,伴随着一场令人信服的胜利,我们再次以一种非常棒的感觉结束了这一周,不过这个比分可能太大了。有一件事是肯定的,我们有理由感到开心,因为我们在球场上展示出的信心和决心,但是我们也知道这只是开始……在斯旺西的看台上看到这么多的红魔真是太美妙了。和你们一起庆祝胜利是无价的,你们都是最棒的!

Hi everyone,

Here I am writing to you for the second time this season, and after a second win. I hope we can keep this coincidence many more weeks… ;-). In terms of football, the week ends with a very good feeling again, following another convincing victory, although perhaps the score was too high. One thing is for sure, we have reasons to be happy with the confidence and determination that we are showing on the pitch, but we also know that this is just the beginning… It was fantastic to see so many Reds in the stands in Swansea. Celebrating the victories with you is priceless, you guys are great!

接下来的周末,我们面临着一个保持这种好势头的新机会,这一次我们将会对阵莱斯特城,他们向来不好对付。如果能在赛季的第一次国际比赛周前拿到9分,那就太好了。

The next weekend we have a new opportunity to keep gaining momentum, this time against Leicester, always a tough opponent. It would be great to take the first international break of the season with nine points out of nine.

而在西班牙,西甲联赛开始了,我想要强调瓦伦西亚的出色开局。我总是祝愿他们一切顺利。我们也享受到了像皇家贝蒂斯和赫罗纳这些球队踢出的漂亮流畅的足球,而在最近赢下欧洲超级杯和西班牙超级杯后,皇马保持了几个月以来相同的高水平。

Regarding la Liga’s kick-off in Spain, I’d like to point out Valencia’s good start. I always wish them the best of luck. We’ve also enjoyed some nice, carefree football from teams like Betis and Girona, while Real Madrid keeps the same high level of the last few months, after winning the European and the Spanish Super Cups recently.

在西乙联赛,皇家奥维耶多没有收获最好的开局,不过球队必须要向前看。他们还有很长的一段路要走!

In the Second Division, Real Oviedo didn’t have the best possible start but the team has to keep looking ahead. There’s still a very long way to go!
正如我之前所说,这些天我们在球场上的感觉非常积极,但是显然对我们所有人来说这是非常悲伤和不幸的一周。很难不去想上周四在巴塞罗那发生的事。在最近的几个月,我们已经见证了好几起可怕的恐怖袭击,无法令人理解不管事件发生在哪个国家,他们袭击的是我们所有人……这一次是在西班牙,我的家,说实话,带着对受害者和他们家人的尊重和支持,要找到词语来表达我的愤怒和困惑都不容易。我只是希望自己永远都不用在书写这样的事了……

As I said before, the feelings on the pitch have been very positive again these days, but obviously it has been a very sad and tragic week for all of us. It’s impossible not to think about what happened in Barcelona last Thursday. In the last few months we have seen several of these horrific and incomprehensible attacks, and they affect all of us regardless of the country where it happens… This time it’s been in Spain, my home, and to be honest it’s not easy to find words to express the anger and incomprehension, together with respect and support for the victims and their families. I just hope I will never have to write about something like this again…

让我们用更加积极的事来结束今天的周记:Common Goal。我猜你们都知道胡梅尔斯这周也加入了这个项目。我想要感谢他的参与以及想要通过足球帮助来这么多人的欲望。感谢你马茨!我也想要感谢你们所有人,不管是不是球员,你们通过社交网站表达了对这个项目的欢迎。我真的感觉到涌现了一种美好的态势,它还将继续发展,利用足球的力量和团结让社会更美好。

Let’s finish today’s post with something more positive: Common Goal. I guess you know that Mats Hummels joined the project this week. I want to thank him for his involvement and his desire to help so many people through football. Danke Mats! I’d also like to thank all of you, footballers or not, for your messages through the social media welcoming this project. I really feel there’s a nice movement emerging that will keep growing with passion, using the strength and union of football for the good of society.

我现在要停笔了。感谢你们的陪伴。我希望这周对每个人来说都会更美好。

抱抱

娟儿

I’m leaving you now. Thanks for being there. I hope this is going to be a better week for everyone.

Hugs,

Juan

o4YBAFmaru-AVK9mAAAhkK_d0G0882.jpg
马塔落款的签名

PS:祝贺西班牙U19的女足姑娘们,欧洲冠军哦!经历了连续好几次晋级决赛,你们真正配得上冠军!

PS: Congratulations to the girls of the Spanish Under-19 football team, Champions of Europe! After several consecutive times reaching the final, you really deserved this!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )