专注足球资讯、推荐、直播、游戏所有领域
天下足球
手机版
访问手机版
开启左侧

Primavera 2014-2015大楼(231楼:球队准备80万买断Tello)

[复制链接]
toucHero 发表于 2015-5-21 12:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用217楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
据说签下了卡利亚里的96年加纳中场Godfred Donsah,此人已经在意甲打了20场比赛,进了2球,助攻1次。

花了多少钱?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lovepavel 发表于 2015-5-21 14:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用220楼 @toucHero 发表的:
花了多少钱?

传言是600万~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| madbird302 发表于 2015-5-21 15:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

长相真是少年老成,不过加纳出品的球员是非洲难得的攻守均衡类型,应该还是继续回租吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

妇妇和小刺 发表于 2015-5-21 18:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用217楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
据说签下了卡利亚里的96年加纳中场Godfred Donsah,此人已经在意甲打了20场比赛,进了2球,助攻1次。

这个可不是代金券啊,哪里的消息呢,木有看到啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

王者北卡 发表于 2015-5-23 12:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用221楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
传言是600万~~

贴吧的消息,莫吉非常看好此人,称其为意甲最有前途的年轻人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ximyu 发表于 2015-5-24 12:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

Primavera淘汰赛第一轮1:2负于巴勒莫已经被淘汰了,卢卡克莱门扎进了一个球,巴勒莫有过rumor的本蒂维尼亚也进了一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

妇妇和小刺 发表于 2015-5-24 13:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用224楼 @王者北卡 发表的:
贴吧的消息,莫吉非常看好此人,称其为意甲最有前途的年轻人

经纪人证实了,假消息。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lovepavel 发表于 2015-6-13 08:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

Pagelle 2014-15:
Goalkeepers
Emil Audero Mulyadi 7,5 – After the worrying decline last year he has been able to bounce back and regain continuity and reliability. He is not yet at his maximum potential, but has gained more maturity. The road is still long, but the skills are all there to improve. He wants to find a place among the pros for the next season in order to grow.
Giacomo Volpe s.v. – He returned on loan from Barletta to complete the squad. In the second half of the season we preferred to focus on Vitali, two years younger.
Leonardo Vitali s.v. – Can"t be judged from his only game with the Primavera. Different from the talk about his Allievi season.
Defenders
Carlos Blanco Moreno 6 – Strongest from a technical standpoint, great class and use of the ball. Excellent qualities if he was a midfielder: as a defender he is still imprecise and prone to fouling, who can black out in terms of tactical awareness and maturity. In short, he is promising, but still has much to learn in the role.
Luca Coccolo 5 – Called in as emergency to cover a hole in the squad created over the summer, he was used but was not always satisfactory, indeed, strangely he has even been restricted to an outsider. To be reviewed.
Riccardo De Biasi 4 – He is very willing. Little else.
Filipe Alberto Bernardes s.v. – A very mysterious thing.
Lorenzo Granatiero s.v. – Seen in three games where we needed a more offensive fullback.
Pol Mikel Lirola 7 – We could saw this little of this young Spaniard, he arrived in January (on loan) and waited for transfer clearance until mid-April. The start was traumatic in terms of tactical awareness but after two games Pol was able to play the role of right back in a modern manner, a lot of pressing, showing good speed and good dribbling, shooting, ball skill, defensively interesting : everything is there to make it as a full-back at Juventus. To be reviewed, but he struck me very positively, to be redeemed for sure.
Franceso Mestre s.v. – Yet another technical midfielder turned into a full back, with little success.
Giulio Parodi 5 – A player I like a lot, but he has had a season full of uncertainties and confusion. He has the quality but he seems to lack temperament. With maturity we could see better.
Stefano Pellizzari s.v. – It seemed that the club wanted him, but he was probably not suited to the game played by the team.
Luigi Rizzo s.v. – Another mystery.
Filippo Romagna 5 – An unfortunate season dotted with physical problems for him. The player you know well; great technical skills and character for this guy. Unfortunately, the season rating can not be positive for a troubled season full of errors. He was the best in the class, he has suffered a setback, but he has time to recover. Courage and application will lift him up.
Yoan Severin s.v. – Four games of the season for this rocky French central defender, two of them out of position. We wait in ancticipation for him to be healthy next year.
Atila Varga 4 – He has not shown any improvements and to make it as a professional he should make several.
Claudio Zappa 6,5 – Few games for this young left back, who was adapted from a midfielder. Despite the few appearances and serious tactical moments that go against him I would give him a positive overall grade. He seems to be the twin mirror of Lirola, excellent speed, pronounced athleticism, presses with conviction. He needs to find understanding and link better with his team mates and certain elements of the role. To be reviewed, with attention.
Midfielders
Francesco Cassata 4,5 – Has not shown any particular strength, he gave no depth in the attacking front three, he did not show superiority as a wide midfielder. Good competitive spirit but little else.
Jakub Hromada 4 – A good midfielder but never incisive playing in bianconero. He went on loan in the winter transfer window.
Grigoris Kastanos 5 – A player with excellent mastery of the ball. Sadly lacking in almost everything else. Very competitive, tactically and temperamentally he seems to have a lot to improve on. Must acquire maturity, frankly, he doesn"t seem up to playing for the Primavera.
Roman Macek 7 – A talented and quick wide midfielder, some injuries towards the end of the season slowed him down. He always gave intensity and substance to the game, both from midfield and attack.
Simone Muratore 7 – A player of substance, dynamic, tidy, with the right aggression and an excellent technical approach. Room for improvement with age, to be followed very carefully!
Stefano Pellini 4,5 – A great promise in the Allievi team, after the step up he has suffered because of his position, where size is often decisive. To be reviewed another year older and with less competition in his role.
Almpertos Roussos 6 – He never convinced as a midfielder, this year was a fullback (right, but also occasionally left) and had a decent season, considering he didn"t have experience as a defender and was included in an often suspect defense. Honest.
Vajebah Sakor 4,5 – I"ll admit, I"ve never liked him. Good retrieving the ball, but apart from his physical advantage showed little else.
Andrés Felipe Tello Munoz 6 – Good dynamism, discrete technical qualities for a player basically breaking through. He presses well, passes well, he does a bit of everything with determination. I might scare people but he seems to me like a young Felipe Melo, given the hot character. That is not said as an insult, if you think well and look at the career of the Brazilian. We also saw at the World Cup, for me, the best of him. Of course a million and two hundred thousand euros is a lot for a player like that, to be later sent out on loan.
Mattia Vitale 6 – He could give a lot more. When he gets the ball he lights up, but interacts very little with his team mates and does not seem very motivated. He must mature a lot still. We hope he does because he is potentially a quality midfielder.
Forwards
Younes Bnou-Marzouk s.v. – He is no longer the player he was before his injury and it is unclear what kind of player he will be from now on. Best wishes, Younes.
Sergio Buenacasa 5 – A penalty area player, determined and sees the goal well, but with poor movement and not very gifted technically.
Luca Clemenza 9 – I struggle to find a weakness, as I struggle to make an objective analysis. Let"s say he lacks experience, of course. For the rest there is an enchanted left foot, speed, vision, teamwork, an accurate shot, movements that split the defense. I wish him luck, because to have a great career he needs only that. Predestined.
Anastasios Donis 5 – His talent needs no discussion as he has demonstrated it. It is the lack of continuity and it would be important to understand why. Often he appeared frozen and unremarkable. The trip to Sassuolo was motivation, but he got injured at that very moment. We hope this was an unlucky digression.
Andrea Favilli 5 – A very tactically useful striker, and for this he is very popular with the coach. A great fighter, he fights for every ball. But also very non-threatening, fairly neat feet, quite slow. By comparison, a weaker Llorente who is less strong in the air.
Andrija Filipovic s.v. – I do not know what to say about him except that he looks like a guy with a strong character.
Alhassane Soumah 5 – Physically strong forward, intermittent and sometimes messy, also a victim of the winter rejuvenation.
King Udoh 6,5 – A player who improved from last year, this year he has found a very interesting dimension playing off the wing, increasing his efficiency and danger. He is best expressed in space and at speed thanks to his long legs and excellent defense of the ball. Physically he is well formed, but may still have room for improvement tactically.
Coach: Fabio Grosso 6 – Many good ideas, also some corporate directives that affect his work, but a huge flaw: lack of experience, important for the locker room. It would be good if he had this first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| toucHero 发表于 2015-6-13 09:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

今年青年队成绩很糟糕啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

smallwan豆 发表于 2015-6-13 16:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用227楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
Pagelle 2014-15:
Goalkeepers
Emil Audero Mulyadi 7,5 – After the worrying decline last year he has been able to bounce back and regain continuity and reliability. He is not yet at his maximum potential, but has gained more maturity. The road is still long, but the skills are all there to improve. He wants to find a place among the pros for the next season in order to grow.
Giacomo Volpe s.v. – He returned on loan from Barletta to complete the squad. In the second half of the season we preferred to focus on Vitali, two years younger.
Leonardo Vitali s.v. – Can"t be judged from his only game with the Primavera. Different from the talk about his Allievi season.
Defenders
Carlos Blanco Moreno 6 – Strongest from a technical standpoint, great class and use of the ball. Excellent qualities if he was a midfielder: as a defender he is still imprecise and prone to fouling, who can black out in terms of tactical awareness and maturity. In short, he is promising, but still has much to learn in the role.
Luca Coccolo 5 – Called in as emergency to cover a hole in the squad created over the summer, he was used but was not always satisfactory, indeed, strangely he has even been restricted to an outsider. To be reviewed.
Riccardo De Biasi 4 – He is very willing. Little else.
Filipe Alberto Bernardes s.v. – A very mysterious thing.
Lorenzo Granatiero s.v. – Seen in three games where we needed a more offensive fullback.
Pol Mikel Lirola 7 – We could saw this little of this young Spaniard, he arrived in January (on loan) and waited for transfer clearance until mid-April. The start was traumatic in terms of tactical awareness but after two games Pol was able to play the role of right back in a modern manner, a lot of pressing, showing good speed and good dribbling, shooting, ball skill, defensively interesting : everything is there to make it as a full-back at Juventus. To be reviewed, but he struck me very positively, to be redeemed for sure.
Franceso Mestre s.v. – Yet another technical midfielder turned into a full back, with little success.
Giulio Parodi 5 – A player I like a lot, but he has had a season full of uncertainties and confusion. He has the quality but he seems to lack temperament. With maturity we could see better.
Stefano Pellizzari s.v. – It seemed that the club wanted him, but he was probably not suited to the game played by the team.
Luigi Rizzo s.v. – Another mystery.
Filippo Romagna 5 – An unfortunate season dotted with physical problems for him. The player you know well; great technical skills and character for this guy. Unfortunately, the season rating can not be positive for a troubled season full of errors. He was the best in the class, he has suffered a setback, but he has time to recover. Courage and application will lift him up.
Yoan Severin s.v. – Four games of the season for this rocky French central defender, two of them out of position. We wait in ancticipation for him to be healthy next year.
Atila Varga 4 – He has not shown any improvements and to make it as a professional he should make several.
Claudio Zappa 6,5 – Few games for this young left back, who was adapted from a midfielder. Despite the few appearances and serious tactical moments that go against him I would give him a positive overall grade. He seems to be the twin mirror of Lirola, excellent speed, pronounced athleticism, presses with conviction. He needs to find understanding and link better with his team mates and certain elements of the role. To be reviewed, with attention.
Midfielders
Francesco Cassata 4,5 – Has not shown any particular strength, he gave no depth in the attacking front three, he did not show superiority as a wide midfielder. Good competitive spirit but little else.
Jakub Hromada 4 – A good midfielder but never incisive playing in bianconero. He went on loan in the winter transfer window.
Grigoris Kastanos 5 – A player with excellent mastery of the ball. Sadly lacking in almost everything else. Very competitive, tactically and temperamentally he seems to have a lot to improve on. Must acquire maturity, frankly, he doesn"t seem up to playing for the Primavera.
Roman Macek 7 – A talented and quick wide midfielder, some injuries towards the end of the season slowed him down. He always gave intensity and substance to the game, both from midfield and attack.
Simone Muratore 7 – A player of substance, dynamic, tidy, with the right aggression and an excellent technical approach. Room for improvement with age, to be followed very carefully!
Stefano Pellini 4,5 – A great promise in the Allievi team, after the step up he has suffered because of his position, where size is often decisive. To be reviewed another year older and with less competition in his role.
Almpertos Roussos 6 – He never convinced as a midfielder, this year was a fullback (right, but also occasionally left) and had a decent season, considering he didn"t have experience as a defender and was included in an often suspect defense. Honest.
Vajebah Sakor 4,5 – I"ll admit, I"ve never liked him. Good retrieving the ball, but apart from his physical advantage showed little else.
Andrés Felipe Tello Munoz 6 – Good dynamism, discrete technical qualities for a player basically breaking through. He presses well, passes well, he does a bit of everything with determination. I might scare people but he seems to me like a young Felipe Melo, given the hot character. That is not said as an insult, if you think well and look at the career of the Brazilian. We also saw at the World Cup, for me, the best of him. Of course a million and two hundred thousand euros is a lot for a player like that, to be later sent out on loan.
Mattia Vitale 6 – He could give a lot more. When he gets the ball he lights up, but interacts very little with his team mates and does not seem very motivated. He must mature a lot still. We hope he does because he is potentially a quality midfielder.
Forwards
Younes Bnou-Marzouk s.v. – He is no longer the player he was before his injury and it is unclear what kind of player he will be from now on. Best wishes, Younes.
Sergio Buenacasa 5 – A penalty area player, determined and sees the goal well, but with poor movement and not very gifted technically.
Luca Clemenza 9 – I struggle to find a weakness, as I struggle to make an objective analysis. Let"s say he lacks experience, of course. For the rest there is an enchanted left foot, speed, vision, teamwork, an accurate shot, movements that split the defense. I wish him luck, because to have a great career he needs only that. Predestined.
Anastasios Donis 5 – His talent needs no discussion as he has demonstrated it. It is the lack of continuity and it would be important to understand why. Often he appeared frozen and unremarkable. The trip to Sassuolo was motivation, but he got injured at that very moment. We hope this was an unlucky digression.
Andrea Favilli 5 – A very tactically useful striker, and for this he is very popular with the coach. A great fighter, he fights for every ball. But also very non-threatening, fairly neat feet, quite slow. By comparison, a weaker Llorente who is less strong in the air.
Andrija Filipovic s.v. – I do not know what to say about him except that he looks like a guy with a strong character.
Alhassane Soumah 5 – Physically strong forward, intermittent and sometimes messy, also a victim of the winter rejuvenation.
King Udoh 6,5 – A player who improved from last year, this year he has found a very interesting dimension playing off the wing, increasing his efficiency and danger. He is best expressed in space and at speed thanks to his long legs and excellent defense of the ball. Physically he is well formed, but may still have room for improvement tactically.
Coach: Fabio Grosso 6 – Many good ideas, also some corporate directives that affect his work, but a huge flaw: lack of experience, important for the locker room. It would be good if he had this first.

原来比较有前途的马足克,多尼斯,萨科基本全废了,希望罗马尼亚别步后尘,看评分那个叫克莱门萨的貌似不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lovepavel 发表于 2015-6-13 18:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用229楼 @smallwan豆 发表的:
原来比较有前途的马足克,多尼斯,萨科基本全废了,希望罗马尼亚别步后尘,看评分那个叫克莱门萨的貌似不错

我妇青训教练组不给力啊,多尼斯赛克等人来的时候都是全欧洲瞩目的幼齿,结果在我妇根本没有把潜力释放出来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| lovepavel 发表于 2015-6-16 08:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

据说,我妇决定买断哥伦比亚新人A.Tello,买断费用为80万欧元。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| alextimyip 发表于 2015-6-16 14:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

Juventus have signed the goalkeepers Davide Barosi (15) & Filippo Marricchi (16) from Cremonese & Ternana, according to Sky.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

gx0305 发表于 2015-6-16 18:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用230楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
   我妇青训教练组不给力啊,多尼斯赛克等人来的时候都是全欧洲瞩目的幼齿,结果在我妇根本没有把潜力释放出来。

一向都不给力 不知道为什么 一直没啥进步··
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

露露缇雅 发表于 2015-6-16 19:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用231楼 @lovepavel 发表的:
据说,我妇决定买断哥伦比亚新人A.Tello,买断费用为80万欧元。

我记得FM里有个tello,貌似是打边锋的,个子不高,不知道是不是这个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lovepavel 发表于 2015-6-16 19:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用234楼 @露露缇雅 发表的:
我记得FM里有个tello,貌似是打边锋的,个子不高,不知道是不是这个

最新的FM15更新里面在我妇了,租借状态,应该是主打后腰和右后卫。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 狂神降世 发表于 2015-6-17 13:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

我妇能不能把钱投一些到青训上,平庸的的教练可以换了么?这个比1500万买渣渣似乎更值得……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

2帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )