手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:梦剧场,永远的家

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-8-23 14:15:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
ooYBAFe74B2AAO70AAKadjI7x7I623.jpg
小伙伴们,大家好。我又一次在美好的一周之后来给大家写周记了,上周我们通过努力工作又获得了一场胜利。上周五的胜利很特别,不仅仅因为它是在周五晚上进行的(周五夜场的比赛在欧洲足坛是很少见的),还因为这是本赛季我们在梦剧场的第一场正式比赛。正如你能想到的那样,现场气氛没有辜负我们的期待。我们再一次感受到了梦剧场球迷的支持,如果我们想把未来梦剧场的每一场比赛都变得如今天一样特别,那么这种支持是必不可少的。在我看来,与球迷产生化学反应也很重要,只有这样我们才能把梦剧场变成其他球队的地狱。

Hi everyone.Once again I’m writing to you after a good week, when we have been working well to get another victory. Last Friday’s win was special, not only because we played on a Friday night, which is quite unusual when you are involved in a European competition, but also because it was the first official game in Old Trafford this season. As you can imagine, the atmosphere lived up to the expectations. Once again we could feel the support of the crowd; it is vital if we want to make of every game in Old Trafford a special day. It is also vital, in my opinion, to generate that ‘chemistry’ with our fans in order to make of our stadium a very tough place for the other teams.

对阵南安普顿我们踢出了一场稳定的比赛,这也让我们拿到了英超开赛的两连胜。现在才刚刚八月,这也意味着球队在一些方面还在调整,我们知道自己还有进步的空间。我们目前正在为这个赛季打基础,正如你所知的,这些胜利创造了一种积极的氛围,这能让我们工作更顺利地进行下去。上周五我们的表现配得上三分。唯一的坏消息就是我朋友罗梅乌受伤了,很走运的是这个伤并不大碍。奥利,见到你总是让我很开心,你是一名现象级的球员,你也是我在足球界遇见的最好的人之一。

We played a solid game against Southampton to get the second win out of two games in the Premiership. It’s still August and that means we are still working on a few adjustments. We know there’s still room for improvement. We are laying the foundations of the team for this season and, you know, those wins help us to create an optimistic atmosphere and make things go well. Last Friday we deserved the three points. The only bad news was my friend Oriol Romeu’s injury, luckily it’s nothing serious. It’s always a pleasure to see you again, Ori, you are a phenomenal player and one of the best persons I’ve ever met in the world of football.
oYYBAFexixOAA4UOAAAlayYvTLU964.jpg
这周六对阵赫尔城的比赛又是一场硬仗。对阵他们的比赛总是很艰难,他们也是本赛季取得两连胜的四支球队之一。本赛季他们重返英超,而他们的联赛开局也让人惊讶。我们会努力去击败他们,将自己的连胜势头持续下去。

We have a tough game ahead on Saturday at Hull City. It’s never easy and they are one of the four teams that have won the first two games this season. They are back in the Premier League this year and are having a surprising start. We will try to win and keep our good streak.

西甲也重燃战火了。巴萨又踢出了一场给人留下深刻印象的比赛,他们击败了贝蒂斯,而梅西又为大家奉献了一场伟大的比赛。如果他赛季初期就有这种状态,那么很难预测他本赛季结束时会给出怎样的成绩单。皇马也在阿诺埃塔取得了胜利,贝尔打进两球,阿森西奥也收获了进球(他非常有天赋)。这也是西乙联赛的第一周,很不幸的是皇家奥维耶多在巴拉多利德输球了,但是我们仍然相信球队的计划。米楚是球队最新引进的球员,我真的为俱乐部和他感到高兴,之前他很不幸,受了很多伤。我希望他能带领球队重返西甲,好运‘crack’。

La Liga kicked off in Spain this weekend. Barcelona played an impressive game and defeated Betis with yet another great game from Messi. If he starts the season like this it’s not easy to foresee how far is he going to get. Real Madrid also won in Anoeta with two goals from Bale and one from Asensio (this guy is very talented). It was also the first week in the Second Division. Unfortunately, Real Oviedo lost in Valladolid but we all have hopes in this project. Michu has been the latest addition to the team and I’m really happy for the club but also for him, because he’s been very unlucky with injuries. I hope he can help the team go back to the First Division! Good luck, ‘crack’.

最后,我想说一些关于已经结束的里约奥运会的事情。两周内能享受这么多体育运动真是太棒了,我真的很热爱这些比赛。恭喜所有的参赛者,尤其要恭喜为西班牙夺得奖牌的运动员们。他们再一次创造了历史,还奉献了许多令人兴奋并难忘的瞬间。你们太伟大了。所有运动员的努力和牺牲都该被称赞。抛开奖牌和成绩不谈,参与奥运会,成为奥运会一部分也是非常值得的,这是我亲身经历后的感悟。真正的冠军是第一次参加奥运会的难民代表队。你们是真正的胜利者,你们配得上热烈的掌声。

Lastly, I’d like to say something about the Olympic Games in Rio, that are now over. It’s been great to enjoy so many sports during these two weeks, I really love the Games. Congratulations to all the participants and specially to the Spanish medallists. They have made history again and have produced exciting and unforgettable moments. You guys are great! The effort and sacrifice of all the competitors is commendable. Aside from medals or diplomas, the feeling of being part of the Games is really worth it, I know that from my own experience! But the true champions have been the #TeamRefugees in their first Olympic Games. You are the true winners and deserve a big applause!

祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱,娟儿。

Have a nice week.Hugs

(图)马塔落款的签名

ooYBAFe74B2AAO70AAKadjI7x7I623.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )