手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:生日会给大家惊喜

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-4-25 18:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1604251PU4133.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家好。正如你们所想象的那样,这是美好的一周。过去的这几天,对俱乐部的每个人来说都有着积极的意义,每天在卡灵顿训练基地你可以从大家的脸上看出来。上周六,我们在温布利闯入了足总杯决赛。在四月的六场比赛中我们取得了五场胜利,闯入决赛对我们来说就是锦上添花。尤其要提一下最近两场比赛,这让我们在球迷中留下了很好的印象,他们配得上最好的结果。

Hi everyone.As you can imagine, it's been a good week! These last few days have been very positive for the club and you can see that in people's faces, in our day-to-day activity at the training complex... Last Saturday at Wembley we made it to the final of the FA Cup, it's been the icing of the cake in a good month of April in which we have won five out of the six games that were scheduled. In particular, I feel that the last two games have made a very good impression on our fans. They deserve the best.

上周三我们在老特拉福德击败了水晶宫,事实是我在球场上非常享受,某些时刻我们踢出了美丽的足球。实话实说,我们比对手发挥得好,我们配得上这三分。对我们的争四大业来说,这场胜利非常重要。那个夜晚,我们在防守端的发挥很不错,没有给对手太多机会。对达米安来说这是一场特殊的比赛。他是我的好朋友,他每一天都刻苦训练。每天到达训练基地,你想遇见很多人,而他就是其中一个。我们为他感到高兴。“好朋友”

Last Wednesday we beat Crystal Palace in Old Trafford and the truth is I really enjoyed myself on the pitch, for I saw that we were playing nice football at some times. Honestly, we were better than the opponent and we deserved those three points that are very important in our race to be in the top four. That night we were very good in defence and we didn't concede many chances. It was a special game for Darmian. Matteo is a good friend and he works hard day after day. He's one of those people you like to meet when you arrive to training every morning. We're all very happy for him! 'Grande amico'
         392-1604251Q23H30.jpg
        几天之后的周六,我们在温布利击败了对手,获得了通往5月21日足总杯决赛的门票。这场比赛的气氛非常特殊,在温布利的比赛总是如此。这是一场典型的,大开大合的比赛,整场比赛都让人屏气凝神,大呼过瘾。我们必须要给德赫亚和马夏尔点赞,前者扑出了关键的点球,而后者在伤停补时的进球给我们每个人都带来了欢乐。我认为整支球队也值得表扬,本赛季我们好几次都在困境中完成了逆转。我们已经赢了五轮足总杯(包括与西汉姆联的重赛),现在我们可以先享受一下这特殊的时刻(晋级足总杯决赛),这是球员职业生涯中最美妙的一项比赛。能在温布利踢比赛的感觉非常特别。

A few days later, on Saturday at Wembley, we sealed our passport to the big FA Cup final on the 21st of May in a very special atmosphere –as always in that stadium. It was a very typical, box-to-box Cup game, absolutely thrilling until the final whistle. We have to give credit to David and Anthony, the former because he saved a decisive penalty, and the latter because his goal in stoppage time brought a burst of joy to all of us. And I think that the team deserves credit too, because we have gone through several adversities this season. We have won five rounds (including a replay against West Ham) and now we can enjoy such a special moment as the FA Cup final, one of the most beautiful games in a footballer's career. Being at Wembley is always special.

然而,足总杯的决赛还要等一个月。现在,我们深知自己还剩下最后五场比赛,这是五场我们想要拿下的决赛。我们已经做好了准备,就从下周日对阵莱斯特城开始吧。他们正在为了冠军而奋斗,在战胜斯旺西后他们信心高涨,这也证明了他们在本赛季的竞争力。总而言之,我们一定要拿到三分。之前与他们的对战成绩有些苦涩,现在是时候来击败他们并让我们的球迷感到开心了。本赛季在梦剧场还剩下两场比赛,对手分别是这周的莱斯特城和最后一周的伯恩茅斯,在这之前,我们还要客战诺维奇和西汉姆。尽管如此,我还是要说一下,拉涅利的球队本赛季的表现太稳了。

However, the FA Cup final is in a month's time. Now we know that we have five games remaining. Five finals that we want to win and I feel we are ready for, starting next Sunday against Leicester. They are fighting for the title and are full of confidence after the win against Swansea, showing how competitive they have been this season; having said that, we must get those three points. The previous game against them left us with a bitter taste and it's time to show that we can defeat them, and to make our fans happy. There are only two games left at Old Trafford: Leicester now and Bournemouth the last week, with visits to Norwich and West Ham in between. But, as I said, what Ranieri's team is doing this season is really commendable.

现在我想去祝福马赫雷斯(他的左脚技术太棒了,他配得上PFA年度球员的奖项),阿里(年度最佳年轻球员)和克里斯蒂安森(年度最佳女子球员),他们这个赛季太棒了。

At this point I would like to congratulate Marhez (his left foot is fantastic, he deserves the PFA Player of the Year), Deli Alli (Young Player of the Year) and Izzy Christiansen (Women's Players' Player of the Year). They are being great this season.
         392-1604251Q61U21.jpg
        在西班牙,联赛冠军的争夺进入了白热化的阶段,这很让人兴奋。巴萨过去两场比赛打进了14球,看起来他们状态很不错。尽管分别遇到了马拉加和巴列卡诺的阻击,但是马竞皇马都赢了。现在还剩最后三周,任何微小的错误都会是致命的。这些比赛都会非常激烈,他们的对手中有一些是保级球队,小的细节会成为比赛的关键。

In Spain, the fight for the title is entering the decisive weeks and it's really exciting. Barcelona seems to be in good shape again with 14 goals in their last two games. Atlético and Real Madrid didn't fail either, although they were put in a lot of trouble by Málaga and Rayo respectively. With only three weeks to go, a mistake could be fatal. These games are going to be very tense, some of them against teams desperate to avoid relegation, and the small details could be the key.

在这里,我还想让大家知道,在周四(4月28日我的生日)我会跟大家一起分享一些东西,这是一个惊喜,我们已经为此努力了好几个月。对这个惊喜我非常期待,希望你们也是如此。我将随时向你们更新消息,祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱,娟儿。

I want to take this opportunity to let you know that next Thursday, the 28th of April (my birthday) I'm going to share something with all of you... It's a surprise, something we've been working on for months. I'm really looking forward to it and I hope you feel the same. I will keep you posted...Have a nice week. Hugs,Juan

PS:这周,我们听到了普林斯去世这一悲伤的消息。另一位伟大的艺术家过早地离开了我们。他是一个不遵循传统的人。他留下了属于自己的印记,因为他的音乐,他将永远被铭记。

PS: This week we've had the sad news of the passing of Prince. Another great artist leaves us too soon. He was a nonconformist, someone who certainly left his mark and who will always be remembered thanks to his music
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )