手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

穆里尼奥:财政公平而论,执教曼联更轻松

[复制链接]
筱柏柏丽雪 发表于 2015-4-18 14:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[流言板]穆里尼奥:财政公平而论,执教曼联更轻松  由 筱柏柏丽雪 发表

切尔西主帅穆里尼奥表示,考虑到欧足联财政公平的因素,执教曼联相比执教蓝军会更加轻松。
曼联是世界上营收能力最为强大的俱乐部之一,球队强大的财政支持也能够确保红魔打造一个星光璀璨的阵容,而切尔西却需要出售例如马塔这样的球员做到收支平衡。穆里尼奥说道:“是的,执教曼联会相对更加容易。以前执教切尔西相对更轻松,现在会更困难。我们出售了许多球员,不仅仅是马塔。”
本赛季穆里尼奥曾由于“反切尔西论”被英足总处罚,而在与伯恩利的比赛中,球队中场马蒂奇对于对方球员粗暴犯规的反应也被主裁罚下,穆里尼奥表示也许当值的比赛代表可能很享受切尔西的招待。
穆里尼奥说道:“我唯一见到的那个人,就是记录马蒂奇比赛报告的那一位。他有寿司、龙虾以及所有的东西。他也拥有高品质的香槟,他拥有一切。”

下载虎扑看球客户端,与美女主播和百万球迷一起在线聊球: a
来源:[每日邮报]
查看更多足球新闻
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论14

正序浏览
zixusands 发表于 2015-4-18 15:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

Mourinho joked the fair play match delegates which have ruled his players are the worst behaved in the Premier League are too busy eating to watch the match and that next season"s Stamford Bridge catering will be downgraded to "bread and water".
The Premier League leaders, who play Manchester United on Saturday, have been criticised for hounding match officials this season and official figures report the Blues to be serial offenders.
"It depends on the food and the drinks," Mourinho said. "We have to change the catering because many, many times I think they don"t see the games. Really.
"We have the best catering and the best drink. I think they stay eating and drinking."
Mourinho was fined by the Football Association after complaining of a "clear campaign" against Chelsea in December and has had reason for his discontent to heighten this season.
Nemanja Matic was sent off against Burnley following his reaction to an Ashley Barnes challenge and subsequently banned - rather than reprieved - and Mourinho suggested the match delegate was enjoying Chelsea"s hospitality.
"The only one I met," Mourinho said, "was the phenomenal guy who made the report on the Matic situation.
"And that one, for sure, had sushi, lobster... everything. He had everything. Champagne of high quality. Cristal. Everything."
Mourinho again defended his players" conduct.
"It"s not true," he said.
"I know that a lie repeated and repeated, there is a risk for it to become true in people"s eyes. But I always disagree with that.
"I think a lie is a lie. No problem."
一开始没太看懂 就点链接进去看了看 内容还挺多的 这只是一部分 斯坦福桥的菜色这么丰富呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

huixxx127 发表于 2015-4-18 15:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

是还在伤感红鼻子没让你接班么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nanjg 发表于 2015-4-18 16:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

埃我去前几天说 柯洛普不会抢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lxyrh8181 发表于 2015-4-18 20:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用1楼 @zixusands 发表的:
Mourinho joked the fair play match delegates which have ruled his players are the worst behaved in the Premier League are too busy eating to watch the match and that next season"s Stamford Bridge catering will be downgraded to "bread and water".
The Premier League leaders, who play Manchester United on Saturday, have been criticised for hounding match officials this season and official figures report the Blues to be serial offenders.
"It depends on the food and the drinks," Mourinho said. "We have to change the catering because many, many times I think they don"t see the games. Really.
"We have the best catering and the best drink. I think they stay eating and drinking."
Mourinho was fined by the Football Association after complaining of a "clear campaign" against Chelsea in December and has had reason for his discontent to heighten this season.
Nemanja Matic was sent off against Burnley following his reaction to an Ashley Barnes challenge and subsequently banned - rather than reprieved - and Mourinho suggested the match delegate was enjoying Chelsea"s hospitality.
"The only one I met," Mourinho said, "was the phenomenal guy who made the report on the Matic situation.
"And that one, for sure, had sushi, lobster... everything. He had everything. Champagne of high quality. Cristal. Everything."
Mourinho again defended his players" conduct.
"It"s not true," he said.
"I know that a lie repeated and repeated, there is a risk for it to become true in people"s eyes. But I always disagree with that.
"I think a lie is a lie. No problem."
一开始没太看懂 就点链接进去看了看 内容还挺多的 这只是一部分 斯坦福桥的菜色这么丰富呢

对的 斯坦福桥提供的伙食就是这么好 鸟这就是说给他们的伙食太好了 就该给他们吃点面包喝点水就够了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kmic108 发表于 2015-4-18 20:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

埃我去前几天说 柯洛普不会抢
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

从来不洗澡 发表于 2015-4-18 20:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用2楼 @huixxx127 发表的:是还在伤感红鼻子没让你接班么
你是逗比吗,鸟叔这么有性格的教练会去他抬?在曼联执教成绩再好,也不可能超越爵爷的地位,谁愿意在别人阴影下生活。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

zixusands 发表于 2015-4-18 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用4楼 @lxyrh8181 发表的:

对的 斯坦福桥提供的伙食就是这么好 鸟这就是说给他们的伙食太好了 就该给他们吃点面包喝点水就够了

面包都不该给啊 光喝水就好了嘛 哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

萨拉赫. 发表于 2015-4-18 21:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

那是呀,曼联当时到底了,鸟叔的求稳风格,去了就是救世主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Stuart_Holden 发表于 2015-4-19 03:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

"had"在这里应该是"在我们这里享受了"的意思吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

huixxx127 发表于 2015-4-19 21:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用6楼 @从来不洗澡 发表的:

曼联配不上他了是吧?曼联的执教环境不是一般球队比的了的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

.vale. 发表于 2015-4-19 21:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

以后祖宗这帮孙子自己去街对面克拉文农庄偷蛋吃去吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

dublin 发表于 2015-4-19 22:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

范爷:我的好徒弟,你又跟我玩心理战术,你这让我情何以堪啊……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

虎扑碎颅者 发表于 2015-4-20 11:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用6楼 @从来不洗澡 发表的:

你是说范加尔这么没性格的教练才会去他抬是吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

从来不洗澡 发表于 2015-4-20 11:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用13楼 @虎扑碎颅者 发表的:
你是说范加尔这么没性格的教练才会去他抬是吧

我用性格这个词来表达实际是不准确的,用野心也许更能表达我的看法。穆里尼奥登陆欧洲主流联赛以后,执教切尔西、国米、皇马等几大豪门,几乎所有的荣誉都已拿到;这么多年过去了,不仅是执教风格,心态上也已经有了明显的变化,其中故事自不必说,尤其是经历过皇马的执教后。我更愿意相信他想建立属于自己的球队的想法,鸟叔不是一个怯于挑战和甘于平静的人,切尔西这支球队已经有了他的烙印,无论从哪方面来讲都比执教曼联合适。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )