手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:为欧冠席位而战

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-3-21 18:51:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1603211Q402D2.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家好。今天我心情很美丽,因为几小时前我们取得了一场特别的胜利。对我们所有人来说,这三分非常重要。曼市德比是在我们日程表上被大写加粗的比赛之一,在死敌的主场战胜他们的感觉太棒了,这场胜利要特别献给全世界数百万的红魔球迷们。

Hi everyone.I'm happy today, it's just a few hours after a very special win. These three points are very important for all of us. The Manchester derby is one of the games shown in red in our calendar, and when you win at your rival's stadium it leaves a very good taste, but especially for the millions of fans that Manchester United has all over the world.

这场比赛非常紧张激烈,我们利用了自己发挥最好的那段时间,从而拿下了比赛。我认为跟之前相比,我们这次看起来更加老练了。

The game was very intense and we took advantage of our best moments of play to seal the victory. I think we looked more experienced than in previous occasions.

上半时,双方表现旗鼓相当。但是,拉什福德再一次证明了他是一名优秀的终结者。尽管他还非常年轻,尽管他才刚刚加入一线队不久,但是我们都相信他。下半时有段时间我们踢得不错,但是在那之后,正如我们所料,为了扳平比分,曼城开始了反扑。然而,我们还是保持住了自己的优势,最终从客场带走了三分,并且在国家队比赛日之前让笑脸爬上了曼联球迷的脸庞。我认为,现在我们都该好好享受这样的时刻。

In the first half the game was even but after good play, Marcus showed again that he is a great player in the making. We all believe in him although we must remember that he's still very young and he's just arrived in the first team. In the second half we had some good minutes but at the end, as we expected, City pushed hard trying to level the score. However, we were able to keep the advantage and finally took the three points that put a smile on our faces before the international break. I think all of us should enjoy the good moments...
         392-1603211QA3H5.jpg
        当然了,我也不会忽视我们周四在欧联杯中的比赛,我们跟这项比赛说再见了。讲真,我们真的奉献了全部,我们也确信自己能够完成逆转。但是,半场1-1的比分让晋级变得困难。我们必须要为首回合糟糕的表现付出代价,这挺遗憾的。但是,现在我们确实无能为力。现在我们最好向前看,尽可能多地去赢得胜利,希望在每场比赛后都能有现在这种良好的感觉。这三分给了我们进军下赛季欧冠联赛的机会。

I don't want to overlook last Thursday’s game in the Europa League, our farewell to this competition. I honestly think that we gave everything we got and we believed in the comeback, but being 1-1 at halftime made things very difficult. It was a pity because we had to pay for our bad game in the first leg, but there is nothing we can do now. It’s better to look ahead, try to win as many games as we can and have the feeling we have right now after every match. These last three points offers us an opportunity to fight for a Champions League place.

这周一,我就要去马德里跟西班牙国家队汇合了。我们会备战两场友谊赛(对阵意大利和罗马尼亚)。他们都是很优秀的团队,我们必须要认真对待这两场比赛。这是我们在欧洲杯集训前最后一次合练了,这两场比赛非常重要,我们曾经夺得了2012欧洲杯的冠军。

This Monday I'm joining Spain's national team in Madrid for a couple of training days to prepare for two friendly games in Italy and Romania. Both are good teams and we have to take these two games seriously. It's our last meeting before the Euros, which we won in 2012, and these two games are important.

我没有看比利亚雷亚尔与巴塞罗那的比赛,但是我知道那是一场非常精彩的比赛。没啥可惊讶的,黄潜本赛季的发挥很不错。对我来说,他们是赢得欧联杯冠军的大热门。在这项比赛中,西班牙球队发挥得非常好。

I couldn't watch the game between Villarreal and Barcelona but I'm reading that it was a great one. No wonder, because Villarreal are doing things very well this season. To me they are one of the big favourites to win the Europa League, where in general the Spanish teams are doing very well.

在收笔之前,我向感谢一下支持我体恤慈善活动(两周前开始)的球迷们。正如你们所知,筹得的所有钱都将捐给埃塞俄比亚的拯救儿童机构。全心全意地感谢你们,对我来说这非常有意义,谢谢。这也不会是我最后一次做这种慈善活动。

Before signing off I'd like to thank you for the good welcome to our charity T-shirts campaign that we launched two weeks ago. As you know, the money raised will go to Save the Children Ethiopia. Thank you from my heart, it means a lot to me, thanks. This is not the last time that we will do something like that.

下周一,我会跟你们讲讲我这些天在西班牙国家队的经历。在那里,我会跟一些球员分享一些新的经历,我们从青年队开始就在一起了。虽然是老友,但是我们有着相同的求胜欲望。每次跟西班牙一起参加国际比赛,我都感到很荣幸。

I'll be back next Monday to tell you about these days with Spain, when I will be sharing new experiences with some players I've been playing with since the youth categories. Old pals but with the same desire to win. I feel privileged every time I take part in international duty with Spain.

Hugs, and have a nice week! Juan

抱抱,祝你们这周过得愉快,娟儿

PS.尽管看起来非常恐怖,但是我很高兴阿隆索的车祸只是虚惊一场。我相信,不久之后,他一定会为了登上领奖台而战斗的。来自阿斯图里亚的人可是硬骨头啊。

PS. I’m happy that Fernando Alonso’s accident was just a big scare without major consequences despite how spectacular it looked. I’m sure he’ll be fighting for the podium soon. Asturians are tough guys
         392-1603211R230Z9.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )