访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:猴年快乐,抱抱

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-2-8 21:51:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-16020Q922055H.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家好。我刚刚到家,现在我要一边等着看超级碗一边来给大家更新周记了。

Hi everyone.I’ve just arrived at home and I’m going to write to you while waiting to watch the Super Bowl…

与《再战星期日》那部电影不同,过去的这个星期日是特殊的。正如大家所知,我们在伦敦客战切尔西,取得了1-1的平局。我有一种感觉,对于球迷来说,这是一场非常吸引人的比赛,至少在球场上我是这么感觉的。由于两边门将的发挥都非常出色,所以我们没能看到更多的进球。但是,我想赞扬一下球队的面貌。从比赛的第一分钟开始,我们就是奔着胜利去的,我们也踢出了美妙的足球。然而,很不走运,我们在最后阶段丢掉了两分。这很遗憾,如果取胜,那么这对于我们的英超下半赛季来说是非常重要的。但是,切尔西的反扑也很猛烈(与我们的预想一样),他们至少想得到一分,最终他们将比分变成了平局。最近我们的表现有所改善,我很确信,我们在未来的几周会以这种方式获得一系列好的结果。现在球队踢球时更有自信了,也更有决心了,我们想保持下去。

Today, unlike the movie, it wasn’t any given Sunday… It’s been a special Sunday. As you know we have played in London against Chelsea and we got a 1-1 draw. I had the feeling, at least on the pitch, that it was an attractive game for the fans, and if we didn’t see more goals was thanks to the superb performance from both goalkeepers… But I want to highlight the team’s image. From the first minute we went for the victory and played good football, but unfortunately we let slip two points in the last few moments. It’s a pity, it would have been a very important step in this second half of the Premiership, but Chelsea pushed hard (as expected) to at least tie the game and they finally scored their goal. We are improving our game lately, and I’m sure this is the way to get a series of good results in the next few weeks. The team is playing with more determination and confidence, and we want to keep it this way.
         392-16020Q9253cL.jpg
        还是回到一开始的话题上,对我来说,在斯坦福桥踢球的感觉总是非常特别。在像这样的比赛日中,赛前我的心情会很复杂,但是一旦裁判吹响开场哨,我的想法只有一个,那就是胜利;那就是为了帮助球队奉献我的一切;那就是在球场上享受比赛。我必须还要说一下,对于切尔西球迷给我的欢迎以及我下场时获得的掌声,我非常感激。就是这样的时刻让足球变得高贵,这种经历会永远留在我的记忆中,不被遗忘。

But let’s go back to the beginning… It’s always special for me to play in Stamford Bridge. My feelings are different in a day like this, but once the referee blows the whistle for the kick-off, in my mind the only goal is to win, to give everything you have to help the team and to enjoy on the pitch… I have to say that I’m deeply grateful for the reception from the Chelsea fans and their applause when I was substituted. Moments like these ennoble football and it’s something you keep in your memory forever.

我不想忘记祖马的伤势,当他受伤时我离他很近。他被担架抬出了球场,他在喊叫时十分痛苦。希望他的伤并不重,也希望他能尽快重返球场。

I don’t want to forget about Kurt Zouma’s injury, I was very close to him when it happened. He left the pitch on a stretcher and screaming in pain and I hope it’s not a very serious injury and he can be back on the pitch as soon as possible

长话短说,对我来说这是百感交集的一天,原因如下:我们一度非常接近胜利,但是我们在最后被对手扳平了;我见到了一些朋友和前队友;我被评为了全场最佳球员。在这一天,我得到了一个特殊的机会来享受足球这项运动。

In short, it’s been a very emotional day for me, for many reasons: for the game itself, because we were so close to the victory but we couldn’t win at the end, for meeting friends and former team-mates, for the ‘Man of the Match’ award… It’s been a day to feel privileged to enjoy this sport.
         392-16020Q92Q6145.jpg
        接下来,我们继续谈谈足球。在西甲,排名前三的球队都赢了(巴萨马竞皇马),所以对于争冠集团来说并没有啥变化。我想特别提一下托雷斯在马竞的第100球。恭喜你,托妞儿!我知道你对于这个球有多么兴奋,我很高兴你在你所热爱的球队中创造了一个如此不可思议的纪录。

Meanwhile, still talking about football, in Spain the top-three teams won (Barcelona, Atlético and Real Madrid) so there’s no change in the fight for the title. I would like to highlight Fernando’s 100th goal for Atlético. I know how excited you are about it and I’m really happy that you have reached such an incredible figure with your beloved team. Congratulations, Fer!
         392-16020Q92Zc46.gif
        现在该跟大家说再见了,但是在这之前,我想跟我中国的粉丝或是那些来自中国的人们说一句新年快乐,猴年快乐!

It’s time to sign off, but before that I would like to wish a Happy New Year to the people who follow me from China, or who come from that big Asian country with such a fascinating culture: Happy Year of the Monkey!

祝大家这周过得愉快,谢谢大家的支持,抱抱。娟儿!

Have a nice week and thank you for your support. Hugs!

Juan
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )