手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:我知道你们都不想看

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2015-12-14 18:17:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1512141H623424.jpg
        在如此失望的一周之后,我该在周记里跟你们说点什么?关于这个问题,我在周六想了一晚上。我知道你们并不想读这篇周记,在你们看来现在只有嘴上说说是不够的。我完全同意你们的看法。对我来说,写这篇周记的心情是复杂的,现在我想要的就是马上再进行一场比赛,越快越好。但是,一切都会过去的,球队这段成绩不好的时期也会过去。当我们从伯恩茅斯回来时,我满脑子想的都是失利的沮丧、是随我们前往客场红魔球迷的失望、是在电视上观看比赛球迷的心塞、是在德国见证了我们出局球迷的难过。我知道,唯一能把他们的愤怒转变成幸福的就是成绩,而不是话语。

I've been thinking a lot about Saturday evening and what to tell you after such a disappointing week... I know that you don't want to read this, that words are not enough right now. And I agree with you. For me, writing is complicated when all I really want now is to have another game to play as soon as possible. But everything passes and this bad streak will pass. When we were coming back from Bournemouth all I could think about was the frustration of the defeat, the disappointment of those who came with us, those who watched the game on TV, those who were with us in Germany... and the only thing to turn that anger into happiness is through good results, not words.

此时此刻,我们需要比以往更加团结,对此我深信不疑。很幸运,足球就是这样,它会每隔几天就给你一次比赛的机会。我们深知我们的表现需要更好,这也就是为什么我们要在承受着失败痛苦的情况下,仍然高昂起头站起来,为下一场比赛做好准备。有着正确的态度,每个人都拼尽全力,我相信我们会走出现在的低谷。赛季还很长,我们还有很长的路要走。有一点是确定的,我们永远不会放弃。12月的赛程很艰难,现在是时候依靠一场胜利来找回我们的信心了。

In these moments is when we have to stick together more than ever, I do believe it, because - luckily - football gives you another game every few days. We are aware that we have to get better and that's why, despite feeling so bad after a painful defeat, we have to stand up and keep working to prepare the next game. With the right attitude and each of us giving the maximum we will get out of this situation. This is a long season and there's still a long way to go. We will never give up, that's for sure. December is a difficult month and it's time to start winning again and get our confidence back.

我知道,我的话语并不能让你们太好过,但是我必须让你们知道,正是你们在巨大失望之后的不离不弃才让曼联如此特别。曼联如此特别,是因为有你们。

I know that my words will not comfort you very much, but I must tell you that in these moments, the support you give even after such disappointments makes this club special. You make this club special.

我很确信,低谷总会过去,美好的日子一定会到来。我们会以一个饱满的精神状态来开启新的一周。谢谢你们来这儿听我话唠。

Better days will come, I'm sure of that, and we will start Monday in better spirits.Thank you for always being there.

抱抱,娟儿

Hugs,Juan

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )