手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:曼联能进欧冠淘汰赛

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-11-30 22:20:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1511301T029627.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家吼啊。对于我们的赛程表来说,11月是非常重要的。这是有苦有甜,喜忧参半的一个月。过去30天里我们保持不败,但是最近两连平的感觉并不好。尤其是周三对阵埃因霍温的平局,我们知道那是一场必须要拿下的比赛。0-0的比分并不是我们想要的,这意味着如果我们还想小组出线,那么必须要在客场击败狼堡。这个任务并不简单,但是我们自信自己能够晋级淘汰赛。对我们来说,欧冠是一项非常重要的比赛,我们不想出局。

Hi everyone.November was an important month in our calendar and it leaves a bittersweet taste: in the last 30 days we haven't been defeated, but the last two draws haven't been good for us. Especially the one on Wednesday against PSV, because we knew it was a game that we had to win. The score was not the one we wanted, which means that winning in Wolfsburg is almost the only valid result for us if we want to get through. It's not an easy task but we are confident that we can make it to the next stage. The Champions League is a very important competition for us and we want to remain in it.

对于繁忙的12月来说,在德国对阵狼堡的比赛只是6场“决赛”的其中一场。现在,我们在曼彻斯特大街上慢慢感受到了圣诞的气氛,在这个国家,这就意味着足球和更多的足球。下一场比赛(也是目前最重要的一场比赛)就是周六对阵西汉姆。他们本赛季开局不错,在客场取得的胜利比主场还要多。然而,正如我在之前所说的,我们不喜欢平局,我们想要回到胜利的轨道上。他们有一位优秀的主教练,他们阵中的一些队员很有天赋,但是我们的目标就是全取三分,现在我们有一整周的时间来准备这场比赛。

That game in Germany will be one of the six 'finals' we are facing in a busy December. We're starting to see a Christmas atmosphere in the streets of Manchester and, in this country, that is a synonym of football and more football. The next game - therefore the most important one right now - is on Saturday against West Ham. They have had a good start this season and have won more games away than at home. However, as I said, we don't like draws and we want to go back to the victories. They have a very good manager and some of their players are very talented, but our aim is to get the three points and we have the whole week to work well on this game.
         392-1511301T3311J.jpg
        目前,积分榜前列的竞争十分激烈,想击败排名靠前的球队并不容易,上周六对阵莱斯特城的比赛我们都看见了。他们知道自己想以怎样的方式去踢球,他们知道怎样充分地去利用它。我们都相信自己能赢。尽管我们大部分时间都占据了比赛的主动,但是最后我们只得到了1分。恭喜瓦尔蒂,打破了伟大的范尼的进球纪录。连续11场英超进球值得夸奖。很悲伤,他的进球让我们丢掉了两分,否则我们现在就能领跑积分榜了。球队还有很长的路要走,如果我们想争夺英超冠军,那么我们必须在这种比赛中取得胜利。

Things are very tight in the top side of the table. It's not easy to defeat the teams who are up there, as we could see in Leicester last Saturday. They know the way they want to play and how to make the most of it. We believed we could win but at the end we only got one point, despite it we took the initiative most of the time... Congratulations to Jamie Vardy for breaking the record of such a great player as Ruud Van Nistelrooy. Scoring in 11 consecutive games deserves a lot of credit. Sadly his goal made us drop two points, otherwise we would be leading the table now. There's still a long way to go but if we want to fight for the Premier League title we have to win this kind of games...

在其他联赛中,领头羊都战胜了对手。为了纪念在巴黎恐怖袭击中的遇难者,巴黎更换了自己的胸前广告,给这种做法点赞。

In other European leagues, the leaders won their games. I liked PSG's initiative of changing the advertising on their shirts for a message in memory of the victims in the Paris attacks.

在西班牙,巴萨完胜黑社会,延续了自己良好的状态。尽管在一座比较复杂的球场客战埃瓦尔,但是皇马还是拿下了比赛。在那之后,我观看了前队友阿杜里斯的比赛,我认为他现在在各项赛事中已经打进20球了。这真不可思议。这一周最让人心塞的就是蒂亚戈的伤病。他是一名十分优秀的球员,本赛季他跟马竞的表现都很棒。我希望他能快点恢复。

In Spain, Barcelona extended their good moment with a solid win against Real Sociedad. Real Madrid also won despite visiting a complicated stadium like Eibar's. Later on I watched my former team-mate Aritz Aduriz, who now has, I think, 20 goals in all competitions. That's spectacular! The worst part of the weekend was Tiago's injury. He's a player with a lot of class and he was having a great season with Atlético. I wish him a speedy recovery.

上周五,我在Youtube上上传了“画出我生活”的视频,谢谢你们给我留下的评论。在6分钟之内总结你的生活并不容易,但是我尽力了。在未来,我希望能增加更多有意思的话题。

I want to thank you for all your comments about the 'Draw my life' video that we uploaded on YouTube last Friday. It's not easy to summarise your life in 6 minutes but I tried to... In the future I hope to add more happy events.
         392-1511301THbO.png
        祝你们这周过得愉快,我希望我们能战胜西汉姆,这真的非常重要。顺便说一下,昨晚曼联进行了一年一度的慈善晚宴。跟之前的晚宴一样,我们筹集了很多善款,这些钱会帮助那些生活在孟加拉的贫困儿童。谢谢那些参与了这项慈善活动的人们。

Have a nice week. I hope we can get a win against West Ham, it would be really important... By the way, last night we had the annual United for Unicef Gala Dinner. As in the previous ones, a lot of money was raised and this time it will go the help children in Bangladesh, who live in very poor conditions. Thank you to all of you who collaborated in this cause...

抱抱,娟儿。

Hugs,Juan

PS:恭喜英国队获得了戴维斯杯冠军。正如你们所知道的,我是网球脑残粉,英国的人们热烈庆祝他们79年后的第一个冠军。

PS: Congratulations to Great Britain for winning the Davis Cup. As you know I'm a big fan of tennis and people here have celebrated with enthusiasm this victory, the first one after 79 years for the British team.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )