手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:没击败曼城有些遗憾

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-10-26 20:36:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1510261J5122W.png
        小伙伴们,大家吼啊。在曼市德比结束几小时后,今天我在家里来为大家更新这篇周记。很明显,无论是从比赛本身还是结果来说,我们都有更多的期待。实话实说,我们下半时给了曼城更大的压力,我们比他们更接近胜利。最终,双方战平,各拿一分,继续排在积分榜的前列。

Hi everyone.Today I'm writing from home, a few hours after our derby against City. Obviously, all of us were expecting something more from this game, both in football and in the score... Honestly, because we pushed more in the second half I think we were closer to the victory than City, but at the end it was one point for each team and both remain up there on the table.

曼市德比的场上气氛非常紧张,想找到空间并不容易。两队的禁区之中都没有很多球员,这是一场技战术含量很高的比赛。跟往常一样,我们要感谢红魔球迷的支持,我们满怀激情地拼到了最后一刻,但是没能取得进球。常言道,如果你没赢,那么至少你也别输。希望在第二回合曼市德比中,红魔球迷们能庆祝胜利,你们配得上。在我个人看来,球队的竞技水平还是很不错的。我们都知道对手有很多名出色的球员,但是我们几乎没给他们任何机会。没能赢下比赛有一点遗憾,但是我们必须保持乐观,继续向前。现在,我们还处在积分榜的前列。

There was a lot of intensity on the pitch, but it wasn't easy to find spaces. It was a very tactical game with not many plays inside the box. As always, thanks to the support of our crowd we tried until the end with passion, but we couldn't make a goal. So as the saying goes, if you can't win, at least don't lose. We hope you can celebrate a victory in the return game, you deserve it. In my opinion the team competed at a good level. Everybody knows that they have very good players but we barely conceded chances to them. It was a shame not being able to win, but we must be positive and keep going, we are still in the main positions on the table.

上周三,我们在欧冠中远征莫斯科,得到了一分。曼联在每一场比赛中都力争取胜,但是总的来说,考虑到我们原本1球落后和我们所在B组的激烈形势,这场平局的结果也没有大家想象的那么糟糕。莫斯科中央陆军证明了自己是个强大的对手,如果我们想小组出线,那么我们必须在下轮比赛中击败他们。

Last Wednesday we got one point from Moscow in the Champions League. Manchester United tries to win every single game, but in general we think this point is not bad considering that we were one goal down and that our Group B is really tight. CSKA showed that they are a good opponent, but we will have to beat them in our next game if we want to strengthen our chances to be in the next round.

这周,我们仍然要进行一周双赛。首先,我们要在周中的联赛杯比赛中对阵米德尔斯堡。虽然他们目前在踢英冠,但是上赛季他们距离英超很近很近。目前在英冠中,他们也名列前茅。我们将在主场作战,米堡是个好对手。我还从来没有夺得过联赛杯冠军,希望本赛季可以一偿夙愿。

This week we have again two games, starting with Middlesbrough in the Capital One Cup. They are playing in the Championship, but last season they were really close to be promoted to the Premier League and this year they're again up there. It's going to be a good rival for us in Old Trafford. I've never won this tournament; I hope we can make it this season..

在周六,我们将客战水晶宫。在上轮联赛输球之前,水晶宫一直排在积分榜前列,他们的开局很不错。我确信,为了保持自己的排名,他们一定会尽全力击败我们。我们誓取三分,别无他求。

And next Saturday we visit Crystal Palace. They have started the season high up on the table, despite losing their last game, and I'm sure they will try to defeat us to keep in the top positions. Nothing but a win is what we're aiming for.

再来说说西甲,皇马击败了本赛季开局表现惊艳的塞尔塔,这场胜利可圈可点。同时,巴萨拼尽全力,逆转了埃瓦尔。我要恭喜苏亚雷斯,他上演了帽子戏法。我也要恭喜埃瓦尔,他们展示出了自己的勇气。在马德里对阵马竞巴伦西亚经历了一场艰难的比赛。半场0-2落后使得情况变得异常困难,在帕科打进一球后,巴伦西亚持续向马竞施压,但是他们并没有扳平比分。我还想再强调一下巴列卡诺的胜利,看他们的比赛让我非常享受。他们从后防线开始组织进攻,他们的传球质量很高,讲究纵深,有组织有纪律。他们形成了自己的足球风格,对于中立的懂球帝来说,他们充满了吸引力,是让人享受的。

In Spain, Real Madrid got a commendable victory over Celta, a team that did a good job and is having a sensational start this season. Meanwhile, Barcelona had to work hard to beat Eibar. My congratulations to Luis Suárez for scoring three goals and to Eibar for showing so much courage. And Valencia had a tough game in Madrid against Atlético. Being 2-0 down at half time in that stadium makes things even more difficult, and despite adding pressure after Alcácer's goal, they weren't able to tie the game. I also want to highlight Rayo Vallecano's win. I really enjoy watching their games and the way they start moving the ball from the defence, always with quality, verticality and well-organised. That results in a football style that is very attractive and enjoyable for any neutral fan.

再来说说在英格兰举行的橄榄球世界杯,在周六决赛开始之前,我要先祝新西兰和澳大利亚好运。实话实说,橄榄球我看的不多,但是在这个国家,人们对橄榄球有着异常的热情和尊重,所以自从世界杯开打以来,我一直关注着比赛和结果。

Talking about the Rugby World Cup that is taking place in England, I wish good luck to New Zealand and Australia ahead of next Saturday's final. This is not a sport I follow much to be honest, but there's so much passion and respect for rugby in this country that I've been keeping an eye on the scores and the games since the tournament started.

再来说说我的官方Youtube频道,这周我会为大家录制一个新的视频,我非常的兴奋。希望你们能够喜欢。

And regarding my YouTube channel, this week we're working on a new video I'm really excited about! I hope you like it!

祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱,娟儿。

Have a nice week. Hugs, Juan.
         392-1510261K30LU.jpg
        PS:谢谢网友为我提供了这张优美的照片。

PS: thanks @richdaviesuk for taking this great photo

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )