已经有很多次切尔西的文章被拿来挑口水,断章取义、嘲讽标题等等。
难道hupu就不能优先本区翻译优先翻译本区文章么?

竟人提醒,修正用语
我第一句对翻译者表示敬意,你直接无视了?

[ 此帖被sherry-T在2014-12-22 11:09修改 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Costa1988 发表于 2014-12-22 11:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/21/jose-mourinho-chelsea-fringe-players-frustrated-professional-stoke-city

把卫报这里穆帅说的话简要翻译一下(凡不是引号中的报中的话概不翻译):

“It’s not a difficult situation for me,” said Mourinho when asked how the likes of Luís or, indeed, the World Cup winner André Schürrle react(反应) to beingomitted(省略) from his starting team. “I’m very club, team, team, club, group. I think everybody has to be ready to sacrifice for the team, to give everything for the team, to think about the team, not to be selfish(自私的). This is the way I want a team to be.

“对于我而言这种情况并非很困难”,当记者问到如路易斯费利佩和许尔勒被排除在首发阵容以外时的反应时,穆帅回答道,“(第一句根本不成句子……),我认为每个人都要准备为团队奉献一切,给予这个团队一切,优先考虑这个团队,不自私。这是我希望(建立)的一支队伍。

“Look at Mikel. The first time he played was Newcastle and he was our best player. How can he be our best player if he didn’t play in three months? Because he was working every day at the top level. Sad, frustrated, not happy? Maybe. But professional. That’s what I expect from the players.

”看看米克尔。他在对纽卡的时候第一次上场并成为了最佳球员。如果他三个月没踢比赛他怎么能成为最佳球员?因为他每天非常努力的训练。失望,沮丧,不高兴?也许吧,但是很职业。这就是我对球员的期望。

“If they are not involved(包含) I don’t have a secret to keeping them happy. They are unhappy and frustrated, and need to be patient, but the reality is that, to be successful and work at a high level, you don’t need to be happy. All of them are professionals. The team is more important than individuals(个人). Mark Schwarzer hasn’t played a second, but if he has to play tomorrow he would because he’s ready. He’s trained very well. We may have a secret to make them work every day at a high level, but no secret to keep them happy.”

“如果他们没有进入大名单,我并没有使他们保持高兴的秘密。他们(也许)不高兴和沮丧,并需要耐心,但是现实是,想要变得成功并在一个高水平的平台工作,你不一定需要高兴。他们所有人都是职业球员。团队永远比个人更加重要。施瓦泽尔没踢过哪怕一秒钟比赛,但是如果他明天必须上场,他就会上场,因为他准备好了。他训练的十分努力。我们也许在使他们每天都能训练得十分好的上面有一定的秘密,但在保持他们开心上面并没有秘密。”

Mourinho will confirm(确认) his team for the Stoke fixture(设备) in a pre-match meeting, but there will be no explanation offered to those being omitted unless they specifically(特别地)seek one out. “I just put the team up,” said the manager. “No explanation, because it’s my decision. The players may not be happy, or not agree with the decision, but they know my decision is not to favour somebody or to punish somebody. It’s what I think is best for the team at a certain moment. This is the way I do it.

“我仅仅是派团队上去比赛,”穆帅说道,“没有解释,因为这是我的决定。队员也许会不高兴(
[color=]原文可不是LZ文中的“某些队员”,这里是泛指所有人
),也许会不同意我的决定,但他们知道我的决定不是因为私人喜好,不是因为喜欢某人或是惩罚某人。我认为这才是在某个特定时刻对一个团队最好的方式,这就是我做事的方式。

“It’s one of the first things I say to a squad(班) at the beginning of the season: I told them I don’t give explanations. I said they could knock on my office door. If they come to me and ask me to explain, no problem. But, in principle(原理), I won’t do it on my initiative(主动权). I have to make life easy for me. If I explain to one, I have to give them all explanations [why they are not playing]. In Christmas I’d spend all my time explaining things.
“If they ask, I’ll explain. I had one who asked, knocking on my door asking why someone else was playing instead of him. I told him the other man was playing better, closed the door, goodbye. It’s the concept(观念) of helping the team. Anyone who joins us must know the squad is strong at Chelsea. If you are agoalkeeper(守门员) here, you can’t come in thinking you are the only good goalkeeper. The same for the strikers.”
”这是我在赛季开始之初说的第一件事:我告诉他们我不会给出解释。我告诉他们可以敲我的办公室的门。如果他们来问我求解释,没问题。但是,原则上,我不会主动求告诉他们(这个原因)。我不得不使我的生活简单一些。因为如果我对一个人解释了为什么,我就要对他们所有人解释(为何他们踢不上比赛)。如果这样的话在圣诞节期间我除了解释原因也不用干别的了……
”如果他们问,我会解释的。曾经有个人问过我,敲了我办公室的门并问我为何另一个人替代了他去踢比赛。我告诉他那个人踢的更好,关上门,再见。这就是我帮助这个球队的理念。任何加入我们这个队伍的人必须了解这个队伍是支强大的队伍。如果你是个守门员,你不能怀着“我是这里唯一的好守门员”的想法来到这里,对于攻击球员也一样。”
“But even when I sign a player I have to believe he will join in with the way we work, the way we live,” he added. “He has to adapt(适应) to this certain kind ofmentality(心态).”
“但是即使当我签一个球员的时候,我也要确信他会以我们训练的方式训练,以我们生活的方式生活,”穆帅添加到,“他必须适应这样的特定的心态。”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jose-mourinho-chelsea-players-accept-8324776  这里还有漏掉的一句,也没什么
“It"s the concept of helping the team. The one that comes on in the last five minutes, he"s a crucial player. If he makes a mistake the team loses. If he doesn"t, the team wins. Everybody wins, everybody loses. You have to know the squad is good at Chelsea.
”这是能够帮助球队的理念。最后五分钟上场的球员,他同样是重要球员。如果他犯了错,队伍就会输掉比赛。如果他没有,队伍赢了。大家一起赢,一起输。你必须知道在切尔西队伍好才是真的好。

[ 此帖被Costa1988在2014-12-22 11:22修改 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Appletalk 发表于 2014-12-22 11:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用24楼 @sherry-T 发表的:

你这是误伤吧。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

基思薛图 发表于 2014-12-22 11:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用24楼 @sherry-T 发表的:

瞎子你好,我第一句对翻译者表示敬意,你直接无视了

纯挑事来?

请你先把嘴放干净点儿。
我哪句话没尊重流言板的翻译人了?
但他们缺斤短两,专挑挑口水的文章去翻译是不是事实?
我针对问题提出自己的看法一定要加上虚伪的奉承才行?
我说的问题难道不是存在的问题?不论我是尊重翻译人员也好,不尊重翻译人员也好,这些问题我作为一个论坛用户能不能提出来?还是提出来的同时我要虚伪地先夸夸大家?
能不能直接就问题进行讨论和探讨?
难道要回到那个”毛 主 席 光芒照大地,同志你需要剃头么?“的年代?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sherry-T 发表于 2014-12-22 11:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用26楼 @Appletalk 发表的:

你这是误伤吧。。。。。。

好吧,编辑掉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

基思薛图 发表于 2014-12-22 11:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用23楼 @maryantonia 发表的:

翻译团和流言板不是一个团队,流言板主抢新闻时效,翻译团侧重内容质量

我看到过好多流言板的文章纯挑口水,有的是内容,有的是标题,是虎扑的版主希望大家这样以增长流量所以默认了还是这个区域没有什么监管力度?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Appletalk 发表于 2014-12-22 11:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

[quote]引用27楼 @基思薛图 发表的:

都是车区好筒子,你们消消气,误伤而已。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

基思薛图 发表于 2014-12-22 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用30楼 @Appletalk 发表的:
[quote]引用27楼 @基思薛图 发表的:

都是车区好筒子,你们消消气,误伤而已。

莫名其妙就被人称为瞎子~哎~车区怎么现在也戾气这么重?
实行上来就扣大帽子的行为了?
讨论兰8的事情也是,我说我自己的看法,不管说的对不对,起码我的态度端正,被部分ID上来就扣上”新队密“”黑子“之类的帽子。
是不是因为这两年缓过来了所以大家的心态都变了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

maryantonia 发表于 2014-12-22 11:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用29楼 @基思薛图 发表的:

我看到过好多流言板的文章纯挑口水,有的是内容,有的是标题,是虎扑的版主希望大家这样以增长流量所以默认了还是这个区域没有什么监管力度?

不太清楚啊,流言板是专门一个团队,没接触过
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

基思薛图 发表于 2014-12-22 11:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用32楼 @maryantonia 发表的:

不太清楚啊,流言板是专门一个团队,没接触过

我点开标题之前真以为是续着兰帕德or切赫的新闻出来的,吓死我了……我以为这是发大招了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kg_zeng 发表于 2014-12-22 11:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用25楼 @Costa1988 发表的:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/21/jose-mourinho-chelsea-fringe-players-frustrated-professional-stoke-city

把卫报这里穆帅说的话简要翻译一下(凡不是引号中的报中的话概不翻译):

“It’s not a difficult situation for me,” said Mourinho when asked how the likes of Luís or, indeed, the World Cup winner André Schürrle react(反应) to beingomitted(省略) from his starting team. “I’m very club, team, team, club, group. I think everybody has to be ready to sacrifice for the team, to give everything for the team, to think about the team, not to be selfish(自私的). This is the way I want a team to be.

“对于我而言这种情况并非很困难”,当记者问到如路易斯费利佩和许尔勒被排除在首发阵容以外时的反应时,穆帅回答道,“(第一句根本不成句子……),我认为每个人都要准备为团队奉献一切,给予这个团队一切,优先考虑这个团队,不自私。这是我希望(建立)的一支队伍。

“Look at Mikel. The first time he played was Newcastle and he was our best player. How can he be our best player if he didn’t play in three months? Because he was working every day at the top level. Sad, frustrated, not happy? Maybe. But professional. That’s what I expect from the players.

”看看米克尔。他在对纽卡的时候第一次上场并成为了最佳球员。如果他三个月没踢比赛他怎么能成为最佳球员?因为他每天非常努力的训练。失望,沮丧,不高兴?也许吧,但是很职业。这就是我对球员的期望。

“If they are not involved(包含) I don’t have a secret to keeping them happy. They are unhappy and frustrated, and need to be patient, but the reality is that, to be successful and work at a high level, you don’t need to be happy. All of them are professionals. The team is more important than individuals(个人). Mark Schwarzer hasn’t played a second, but if he has to play tomorrow he would because he’s ready. He’s trained very well. We may have a secret to make them work every day at a high level, but no secret to keep them happy.”

“如果他们没有进入大名单,我并没有使他们保持高兴的秘密。他们(也许)不高兴和沮丧,并需要耐心,但是现实是,想要变得成功并在一个高水平的平台工作,你不一定需要高兴。他们所有人都是职业球员。团队永远比个人更加重要。施瓦泽尔没踢过哪怕一秒钟比赛,但是如果他明天必须上场,他就会上场,因为他准备好了。他训练的十分努力。我们也许在使他们每天都能训练得十分好的上面有一定的秘密,但在保持他们开心上面并没有秘密。”

Mourinho will confirm(确认) his team for the Stoke fixture(设备) in a pre-match meeting, but there will be no explanation offered to those being omitted unless they specifically(特别地)seek one out. “I just put the team up,” said the manager. “No explanation, because it’s my decision. The players may not be happy, or not agree with the decision, but they know my decision is not to favour somebody or to punish somebody. It’s what I think is best for the team at a certain moment. This is the way I do it.

“我仅仅是派团队上去比赛,”穆帅说道,“没有解释,因为这是我的决定。队员也许会不高兴(
[color=]原文可不是LZ文中的“某些队员”,这里是泛指所有人
),也许会不同意我的决定,但他们知道我的决定不是因为私人喜好,不是因为喜欢某人或是惩罚某人。我认为这才是在某个特定时刻对一个团队最好的方式,这就是我做事的方式。

“It’s one of the first things I say to a squad(班) at the beginning of the season: I told them I don’t give explanations. I said they could knock on my office door. If they come to me and ask me to explain, no problem. But, in principle(原理), I won’t do it on my initiative(主动权). I have to make life easy for me. If I explain to one, I have to give them all explanations [why they are not playing]. In Christmas I’d spend all my time explaining things.
“If they ask, I’ll explain. I had one who asked, knocking on my door asking why someone else was playing instead of him. I told him the other man was playing better, closed the door, goodbye. It’s the concept(观念) of helping the team. Anyone who joins us must know the squad is strong at Chelsea. If you are agoalkeeper(守门员) here, you can’t come in thinking you are the only good goalkeeper. The same for the strikers.”
”这是我在赛季开始之初说的第一件事:我告诉他们我不会给出解释。我告诉他们可以敲我的办公室的门。如果他们来问我求解释,没问题。但是,原则上,我不会主动求告诉他们(这个原因)。我不得不使我的生活简单一些。因为如果我对一个人解释了为什么,我就要对他们所有人解释(为何他们踢不上比赛)。如果这样的话在圣诞节期间我除了解释原因也不用干别的了……
”如果他们问,我会解释的。曾经有个人问过我,敲了我办公室的门并问我为何另一个人替代了他去踢比赛。我告诉他那个人踢的更好,关上门,再见。这就是我帮助这个球队的理念。任何加入我们这个队伍的人必须了解这个队伍是支强大的队伍。如果你是个守门员,你不能怀着“我是这里唯一的好守门员”的想法来到这里,对于攻击球员也一样。”
“But even when I sign a player I have to believe he will join in with the way we work, the way we live,” he added. “He has to adapt(适应) to this certain kind ofmentality(心态).”
“但是即使当我签一个球员的时候,我也要确信他会以我们训练的方式训练,以我们生活的方式生活,”穆帅添加到,“他必须适应这样的特定的心态。”

没啥问题,这话都说过至少两遍了,主教练当然不需要给队员解释你为啥没有上场,不然一场比赛11个人另外12个人不是得一直解释...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

基思薛图 发表于 2014-12-22 11:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用34楼 @kg_zeng 发表的:
没啥问题,这话都说过至少两遍了,主教练当然不需要给队员解释你为啥没有上场,不然一场比赛11个人另外12个人不是得一直解释...

我反而对那个可怜的”请关上门“特别感兴趣了~哈哈~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

塞思罗林斯老公 发表于 2014-12-22 11:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

将帅失和!魔力鸟公开指责名将!鸟二期蓝军矛盾凸显!多名球员恐被清洗!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Appletalk 发表于 2014-12-22 11:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用35楼 @基思薛图 发表的:

肯定是上赛季交易走的球员中的一个,而且有胆子敲木鸟的门去开口问的,应该不是马文豪。。。。。。丁丁和蓬蓬中的一个?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bmwxxy 发表于 2014-12-22 11:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

穆里尼奥的话反过来听一般就八九不离十了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Appletalk 发表于 2014-12-22 11:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

楼里出现了莉莉球迷,抬联球迷,曼二球迷等等过来幸灾乐祸,看来红军版主的流言起到他想达到的效果了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kg_zeng 发表于 2014-12-22 11:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用35楼 @基思薛图 发表的:

自然,被骂完之后关上门赶紧走..踢得烂还敢来我面前要主力要首发?好好回去想想..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

罗四芊 发表于 2014-12-22 11:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用17楼 @Appletalk 发表的:

哦,这我倒没注意,仔细看了一下,红军的版主啊,同时也是翻译团&流言板的成员?
红军目前这么个状况,还有空来破车区挑口水,真是闲的蛋疼啊。

你到魔区看看,  基本负面口水新闻都是出自他们那拨手里
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

1519帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )