手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:那是噩梦般的20分钟

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-10-5 17:28:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1510051G244T6.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家吼啊!在输给阿森纳之后,在今天找到一些鼓励的话语来完成这篇周记并不容易,但是我们还得继续生活。正如大家所看到的那样,在上半场一切都不对。在赛前,我们的目标是保住英超榜首的位置。但是在比赛开始之后大家都明白了,这一天并不属于我们。阿森纳开局踢得更强硬,他们早早就取得了进球。在我们做出反应之前,他们又打进了第二粒进球。10分钟还没过去,我们就迎来了一个魔鬼般的开局。对曼联来说,这样的开局表现是不能接受的。如果我们本赛季想干大事儿,那么我们必须尽快从这场比赛中吸取教训。我能说的唯一一件事情就是我们不能再这样比赛了。在0-2落后之后,我们开始做出反应,开始控制皮球,但是随后桑切斯打进了第3球。在酋长球场击败阿森纳并不容易,但是在20分钟就0-3落后的情况下,再想击败他们几乎就是不可能的。在那之后,我们试着去阻止他们的进攻,但是我们自己并没有创造出好的得分机会,半场结束之前,只有马夏尔得到了一个好机会。如果那个球能进,那么比赛结果也许会变得不同。可惜事与愿违,我们一直拼到了比赛的最后一刻,可是很明显,我们糟糕的开局葬送了这场比赛。

Hi everyone.It's not easy to write today and to find words of encouragement after a game like this, but we have to carry on. As you could see, everything went wrong in the first half. Before the game, our goal was to keep the top spot of the Premiership, but it wasn't our day as we saw from the kick off. Arsenal started with more intensity, they scored very quickly and with no time for our reaction they scored the second goal. Not even 10 minutes have passed and things were already looking very bad. A start like this from us is unacceptable; if we want to fight for big things we must learn the lesson as soon as possible. The only thing I can say is that we shouldn't play a game like this again. When we were starting to react and move the ball, Alexis scored the third one. It's not easy to beat Arsenal at their stadium, but when you lose 3-0 after the first 20 minutes then it's almost impossible. From that moment we tried to stop them but we didn't create chances, only a good one from Anthony right before half time. If we had scored that one, things could have been different, but nothing happened after the break. We tried to get back into the game, fighting until the end, but obviously we were penalised by our horrible start.
         392-1510051G533236.jpg
        很不幸,美好的9月就这么过去了。在本周早些时候的欧冠比赛中,我们在一球落后的情况下逆转了沃尔夫斯堡。在国家队比赛日之前,球队的感觉非常好,随后我们经历了那噩梦般的20分钟。正如我之前所说的,现在我们必须继续向前,继续像我们前几周那样踢球。我们必须从这场失利中学到一些东西。十月对球队来说很重要,有几场至关重要的比赛要求我们拿出良好的状态,我们必须做好准备。在这之前,我们将迎来国家队比赛日,明天我就要和西班牙国家队汇合了。我们会坐镇洛格罗尼奥对阵卢森堡。随后我们要在基辅挑战乌克兰,我们会为了明年欧洲杯的入场券而努力。

Unfortunately, that was the end of a good month of September. Earlier in the week we had won against Wolfsburg in the Champions League, coming from one goal behind, and the team was feeling good before the international break, but then we had those horrible 20 minutes. Now we must carry on, as I said before, and play like we were doing in previous weeks. And we must learn from this defeat. We have an important month of October ahead, with games that will demand our best level of performance, and we have to be ready for them. Before that, there is an international break. Tomorrow I'm joining the Spain national team. We play against Luxembourg, in Logroño, and Ukraine, in Kiev, trying to seal our passport to the Eurocup in France.
         392-1510051GH0344.jpg
        就说这么多了,我要感谢大家在此时对我们的支持,尤其是感谢那些去了酋长球场和永远支持我们的球迷。我们现在仍然处在第一集团,我们相信争夺联赛冠军是一场持久的拉锯战。所有球队都会遇到困难,但是我坚信我们本赛季会取得一些重要的荣誉,这也是我们每天都在努力训练的原因。谢谢你们的支持,祝你们这周过得愉快。抱抱,娟儿。

That's all, I just have to thank you for your support even in days like this, especially to the fans that came to the Emirates and didn't stop supporting us at any time. We still are in the top spots of the table and this is a long-distance race, we are sure of that. All the teams are finding difficulties, but we remain hopeful that we can achieve something important this season, and that's what we are working for every week. Thank you very much for your support!Have a nice week. Hugs,Juan.
         392-1510051GR4136.jpg
        PS:本周一,我会在马德里与一些小正太和小萝莉度过一段快乐的时光。这是劳伦斯基金会和万国表组织的一次名为“运动员正青春”的活动,他们认为体育有助于社会整合。大家可能也在我的社交网站上看到了,我正在进行回馈粉丝的曼市德比送票活动。想要吗?那就猛戳这个网址吧:http://www.proscores.com

PS: This Monday I'm going to spend a nice time in Madrid with the boys and girls of the "Young Athletes" programme, an initiative of the Laureus Foundation and IWC Schaffhausen where sport is seen as a way to social integration. Also, as you may have seen on my social networks, you have the chance to get tickets for our game against Manchester City. You will find the details for the draw on www.proscores.com

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )