访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:欧冠!欧冠!欧冠!

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-8-17 20:24:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔周记:欧冠!欧冠!欧冠!

小伙伴们,大家吼啊!这几天无论是在老特拉福德、还是在我们训练中心卡灵顿基地,到处都能听到两个词,那就是欧冠联赛。我们十分渴望能够再次参加欧冠,现在,我们要先参加附加赛。尽管进入正赛对我们来说十分重要,但是我们也不想太过执着于此。自从本赛季开始的那一刻起,我们就为附加赛做好了准备。

Hi everyone.The two words you can hear everywhere these days, both in Old Trafford and Carrington, our training complex, are Champions League. We are eager to play it again and, as you know, the play-off round is here. We don’t want to get too obsessed with that but it’s true that getting into the group stage is vital for everybody. Since the beginning of the pre-season we are getting ready for this moment.

我必须要说明一点,我们的对手并不弱。布鲁日在欧洲足球圈有着悠久的历史,他们刚刚在主场3-0击败了劲敌帕纳辛纳科斯。由于比利时联赛比英超提前开始两星期,所以我相信他们球队的状态一定非常不错。

I have to say that the opponent is not an easy one. Club Brugge has a lot of history in European football, they have just eliminated Panathinaikos with a 3-0 win at home, and I’m sure they are in good shape because the league in Belgium started two weeks earlier than the Premiership.

言尽于此,我认为我们有责任通过附加赛,并杀入最终的欧冠正赛。正如你们所知道的,欧战给我带来了太多美好的回忆;-)。在最近两次的欧战比赛中,我的球队都打进了最后的决赛,并举起了冠军奖杯。

Having said that, I believe we have the responsibility to get through and be part of this competition that brings me -as you know- so many good memories ;-) The last two times I played a European competition until the final game I was lucky to lift the trophy.

对于这次挑战,我们信心满满,这一点你们大家都可以想象得到。在客场艰难击败维拉之后,我们在英超取得了两连胜,这让我们在英超中排到了一个很靠前的位置,我们希望将这种连胜势头延续下去。在星期五进行英超比赛有些奇怪,但是正如我在赛后所说的,1-0的比分可以让我们在周末静静地观看其他球队的比赛。

As you can imagine, we are facing this challenge in good spirits. Our second win in two games in the Premier League, in a tough stadium like Villa Park, leaves the team in a very good position and we are looking forward to keep this winning streak. Playing on Friday was a bit weird but, as I said after the match, the good score allowed us to have a quiet weekend watching the rest of the games.

在90分钟的比赛里,我们打进了一粒漂亮的进球。同时,我们也踢出了自己想要的足球,希望我们可以在本赛季一直保持。总的来说,我认为我们展示出了作为一个团队的延续性;我们没有给对方太多得分机会,这有着非常积极的意义。很明显,我们清楚自己要变得更好,但是现在最重要的事情是取得胜利,这样可以让球队在漫长的赛季之中,开个好头。

During the 90 minutes we scored a nice goal and had spells of good football that we want to maintain this season. Basically, I think we are showing consistency as a team; we are not giving away many chances to our rivals, which is always positive. Obviously we know we have to get better, but the most important thing now is to get good results that help the team get started in this long season.

现在,欧洲的其他联赛也陆续开始了。包括德甲、葡超和法甲。虽然出现了许多令人惊讶的结果,但是我不得不在这里谈论一下西超杯。我必须得承认,毕巴4-0巴萨真心令人印象深刻。毕巴以这样的比分击败了欧洲冠军,我们应该为他们点赞。由于这场比赛也是在周五晚上,所以我没能看现场直播。但是,我真的想看看第二回合在诺坎普会发生些什么。

The rest of the European leagues are starting now: Germany, Portugal, France… with some surprising results, although today I have to talk about the Spanish Supercup. I must confess that Athletic beating Barça 4-0 was impressive, they deserve a lot of credit for such a score against the European champions. I couldn’t watch the game since it was on Friday evening too, but I really want to see what is going to happen in the second leg at the Camp Nou.

最后,我还要恭喜我的同胞马琳(Carolina Marín),她蝉联了羽毛球世锦赛的女单冠军。你们都知道,我很喜欢球拍类运动。在西班牙,人们都喜欢打网球,但是在亚洲人统治的羽毛球比赛中成为世界第一,这项成就太了不起了。对我们所有人来说,她就是坚持不懈,永不放弃的榜样。

Lastly, I would like to congratulate my compatriot Carolina Marín for her back-to-back world titles in badminton. You know that I love the racket sports. In Spain we are very much into tennis, but becoming the world number one in badminton, such a powerful sport in Asia, is a remarkable achievement. She is an example of perseverance for all of us.

现在要跟大家说白白了,希望这周二我们能得到一个好的结果。我相信跟以往的欧冠比赛日一样,周二夜晚梦剧场的气氛会十分特别。

I’m signing off now, looking forward to get a good result this Tuesday. I’m sure the atmosphere in Old Trafford is going to be special, as it is every night in the Champions League…

祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱。娟儿

Have a nice week. Hugs!Juan

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )