访问手机版

开启左侧

[转帖] 马塔周记:英超归来,起来嗨

[复制链接]
madison 发表于 2015-8-10 17:39:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔周记:英超归来,起来嗨

小伙伴们,大家吼啊!又一个赛季开始了,跟往常一样,我还会在这里跟大家分享每周英超比赛结束之后我的感想,我还会讨论一下你们提出的话题。我必须提出一点,在整个暑假中(无论我是在度假还是跟球队在美国进行季前拉练),来自世界各地的球迷都在问我关于这个博客的事情。写博客这件事情真是不可思议:这开始于3年之前,当时我只是随便写写,后来变成了每周一更,随之而来,我的粉丝也越来越多了。自从我写第一篇博客之后,发生了很多事情。在英超新赛季之中,我希望能跟你们再多分享一些正能量。

Here I am one more season, trying to explain to you what goes through my mind after the week in the Premier League, and to answer your questions or to talk about the subjects you may propose, as always. I have to say that many people from all over the world have asked me about the blog during the summer, either when I was on holidays or with the team in the US tour. I find it really amazing: it started three years ago as something casual and now it has turned into a weekly routine with more and more followers. Many things have happened since the first post, I hope I can tell you many more, and good ones, throughout this new season.

现在看来,我们的开局不错,这是非常重要的。我们在美帝进行了季前赛,主办方和观众一如既往的给力。上周六,我们在15-16赛季英超的揭幕战中遇到了一位强大的对手,那就是热刺。上赛季,我们首战在主场不敌斯旺西,那种经历真是糟透了。所以,这一次,为了能够得到一个好结果,我们全队十分专注。我们确实是这样做的。

For now we have had a good start, which is always important. The pre-season was marked by the US tour -and by the way the treatment from the organization and the fans was fantastic, as always. Then, last Saturday we faced our first rival in the Premier League 2015/2016: Tottenham, a tough one. Last season we had a bad experience when we lost the first game at home against Swansea, and this time the team was really focused to have a different start. And so we did.

大家都能看得出来,我们这场比赛的发挥并不是很好。由于这是第一场比赛,全队没有什么节奏,但我认为你们应该能够理解我们。首战对于所有球队来说都不容易,对手给了我们很大压力,这也迫使我们没能踢出流畅的比赛。但是,我们在上半场取得了进球,这粒进球在最后为我们带来了3分。除了进球,这场比赛还显示出了其他一些积极的东西。梦剧场见证了几名红魔新援的首秀,从我个人来看,他们的表现都很赞。他们适应球队的速度很快,曼联球迷也给了他们热烈的欢迎,能看到这些我很兴奋。

As you could see, it was not a brilliant game, but you can understand that, being the first one, there’s still a lack of rhythm. It wasn’t easy for any of the teams, and the pressure from the opponent made it hard to play a fluid game, but we managed to score in the first half and that goal was enough to get the three points. There were a few positive things apart from the score. Old Trafford saw the debut of many new players, and personally I think all of them had a good performance. It’s exciting to see how quickly they get settled and the warm welcome they got from our supporters!

正如我所说的,胜利才是最重要的。这不仅仅是因为在第一场英超比赛中取得胜利非常困难,而且我们还以一种不同于上赛季的方式开启了新赛季。

As I said, the most important thing was the victory. Not only to start in a different way than last season, but also because the weekend showed how tough it is to get a positive result in the first game.

从今天开始,我们要把所有注意力放在下一个对手维拉身上了。他们首战在客场击败了伯恩茅斯,开局状态相当不错。接下来,我们会遇到本赛季最关键的比赛之一:欧冠附加赛对阵布鲁日的首回合比赛。但是,步子大了容易扯到蛋,我们还是一步一步来吧。现在,我们要专注于英超的比赛,努力取得下一场比赛的胜利。

From this Monday our minds are focused on the next game against Aston Villa. They have started at a good level after beating Bournemouth away. Then we will face one of the key dates in our calendar: the first leg of the Champions League play-off round against Club Brugge. But let’s go step by step. Right now we must think about the Premier League and try to add up three more points.

我可以一直不停地写阿写,跟你们分享一下我暑假的故事,但是我怕你们觉得无聊。这是这赛季更的第一篇博客,我知道你们已经很久没看我的博客了,需要一点时间去适应,去习惯。;-)

I could keep writing and telling you some stories from the summer, but I don’t want you to get bored: this is the first post, I know it’s been a while since you don’t read the blog and you have to get used to it again ;-)

在这里,我还要向你们在过去几个月中的询问和无条件的支持表示感谢。我真心希望我们能拥有一个伟大的赛季,也希望我们能在这里庆祝更多的胜利。

But I want to thank you for all your messages during the last few months, and for your unconditional support. I do hope that we can have a great season and celebrate great victories together around here.

祝你们这周过得愉快,希望你们享受这个夏天,给你们一个大大的抱抱。
        娟儿
        Have a nice week, I hope you are enjoying the summer. Big hug!
        Juan
        PS:你们认为我们的新球衣怎么样?我很喜欢这种复古范儿!
        PS: What do you think of the new shirt? I like a lot its retro style!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

2粉丝

18974帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )