手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

贝尔:加盟热刺前曾非常喜欢阿森纳

[复制链接]
L.Cattermole 发表于 2015-1-29 07:34:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[流言板]贝尔:加盟热刺前曾非常喜欢阿森纳  由 L.Cattermole 发表在

虽然在热刺成名,但皇马球星贝尔在接受采访时却透露,自己小时候曾是阿森纳的球迷。
这名威尔士边锋在2007年从南安普顿加盟热刺,随后他在这家俱乐部效力了6年,直到以创纪录的8600万英镑转会费加盟皇马。但在周二晚上,接受塞尔电台采访时,他却透露自己曾非常喜欢热刺的北伦敦死敌阿森纳。他说:“实际上我过去很喜欢阿森纳的,但在我加盟热刺后,我远离了阿森纳。亨利与维埃拉都是令人不可思议的球员。”
此前贝尔曾因一次没有把球传给金球奖得主C罗,而被指责踢球过分自私。但贝尔相信这件事被人们夸大了,他说:“我所记得的就是,我在追逐皮球,感觉自己专注于尝试破门得分,我没有看到C罗。我认为要传球的话太困难了,我没有和C罗谈过没传球的事。”
“我不知道(媒体)赋予这件事怎样的重要性,但我肯定关于这件事人们议论了很多。但对任何球队而言,这种事在足球场上都是一直发生的。”

来源:[每日邮报]
查看更多足球新闻
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论39

正序浏览
ziyomo 发表于 2015-1-29 07:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个不是啥秘密吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

火焰人王 发表于 2015-1-29 07:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

猴子说喜欢亨利和维埃拉的那支阿森纳球队,但是是加盟热刺之前------------楼主真有你的,赶上门户网的水平了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

greenteem 发表于 2015-1-29 08:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

发话题区去,就赚得一手好流量
发自虎扑WindowsPhone客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

铁杆枪迷 发表于 2015-1-29 08:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

是阿森纳球迷有什么问题,只不过后来加盟热刺刻意回避不行吗,要不是我靠先加入了,大圣就来了,俩人暗地里较劲的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

塞斯克诺兰 发表于 2015-1-29 08:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

问题的关键是当时的阿森纳没有闲钱打包猴子和老虎,温格要二选一,因为左后卫上人员更充足,所以暂时放弃了猴子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

考研路漫漫 发表于 2015-1-29 09:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

猴子能从左后卫干到右前卫右边锋,榜样啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蹦米桑 发表于 2015-1-29 09:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

渣球王也曾经是伦敦某A字头球队的球迷。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

a88935822 发表于 2015-1-29 09:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

- - 猴子当年打后卫很坑的。。没看上很正常。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

timesand 发表于 2015-1-29 09:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

现在来也不晚…
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

GH_Arsenal 发表于 2015-1-29 09:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

好几年前记得贝尔和威尔士橄榄球队的一个人一起接受采访就说过啊
他小时候是阿森纳球迷
反倒那个橄榄球队的那人小时候是热刺球迷
好像他们还是同学关系
不知道我记错没
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ragk88 发表于 2015-1-29 10:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

早就是公开的秘密了吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

chencmw 发表于 2015-1-29 10:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

不是说吉格斯才是他的偶像吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Howie-Y 发表于 2015-1-29 10:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

猴子喜欢的是大皇马。。。我觉得他想表达的是加盟热刺前,相对比,对阿森纳更有好感。真要选英超球队,也是有吉格斯的曼联吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bossjom 发表于 2015-1-29 10:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用2楼 @火焰人王 发表的:
猴子说喜欢亨利和维埃拉的那支阿森纳球队,但是是加盟热刺之前------------楼主真有你的,赶上门户网的水平了

Speaking on Cadena SER radio show, he said: "I used to actually like Arsenal a lot.
"But when I went to Tottenham I went away from Arsenal. Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira were amazing footballers."
这有什么好洗的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

藍色戰車 发表于 2015-1-29 10:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

70M存款+利息攒够了吗,教授
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hhumx 发表于 2015-1-29 10:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

贝尔就算来了阿森纳估计也打不出来。讨论这些错过阿森纳的巨星其实没意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ziyomo 发表于 2015-1-29 10:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

这事我靠早爆过了。。但是他后来去了热刺自然不能多提。。其实也没什么,2000年到2003年的我厂正值巅峰,喜欢的人多了去了。而且就算猴子那时真来我厂,也许一直踢左后卫就废了。。翻了篇2010年的采访出来。。
They are two of the biggest stars in the Premier League.
This season they will come face to face in domestic and international combat.
Yet when they were wide-eyed teenage prospects at Southampton, Theo Walcott and Gareth Bale had their own Wonderwall in the room where they shared their hopes and dreams.
They both signed their names on the wall in their digs on the south coast to mark the spot where it all began and now the 21-year-olds are both starring for club and country.
Tottenham wideman Bale announced his arrival on the world stage by destroying Inter Milan. He will go head-to-head with Walcott in the north London derby next Saturday. They will also face each other in the Euro 2012 qualifiers.
Walcott says the wind-ups about their international showdown will start as soon as local hostilities are over with the Arsenal winger already planning to tease Bale about his hair style.
Walcott said: “We were room mates. We shared digs in Southampton and we actually signed the room somewhere where we were together. We wanted to make our mark! It’s probably gone now.
[color=]“I’ve played with him since under-11s at Southampton. With him being an Arsenal fan, it’s just a shame he didn’t come to us!
“We still get on really well. I watched both Inter games in the Champions League. I phoned him straight away, wanted to be the first to leave him a message. I couldn’t repeat what I said!
“I think everyone knows who Gareth Bale is now. We’ve got the qualifier against Wales as well. I haven’t been winding him up about that yet but I will after the Tottenham game!”
As soon as talk turned to Bale, Walcott became like a kid again as he enjoyed the banter but also has huge respect for his former Southampton team mate.
Bale really made his mark and ensured his place on the hit-list for Europe’s top clubs with his two stunning man-of-the-match performances against Inter Milan.
Welshman Bale scored a hat trick in the San Siro but Balemania was officially launched after Tottenham beat reigning European champions Inter Milan at White Hart Lane last week.
But Walcott says he is not surprised to see Bale’s amazing progress and believes he will get even better in the future.
“He’s had his injuries as well so it’s nice to see him building on his potential now as well,” said Walcott.
“The Inter game was amazing. It was one of those games that will probably never happen again. To play against Maicon - with people saying he’s the best in the world - in the way he did was fantastic.
“The Spurs game will be a big test for us. It’s the early kick-off, straight after the international break and I’ll be on the right and he’s on the left so it’ll be a big test for us both.”
It will also be a chance for Walcott and Bale to go head-to-head in a race. Walcott admits he was in awe when he met one of his all-time heroes, Olympic legend Carl Lewis, at the re-opening of the Nike Town store in London.
Walcott has clocked 10.6secs in the 100m, beat Thierry Henry’s seven-year-old record in Arsenal’s sprint tests over 40m this season and still loves athletics.
But Walcott said: “I was star struck to meet Carl Lewis. I followed athletics, the 100m and he was the best. People talk about Usain Bolt, but back then it was totally different footwear, everything like that. It’s massively different now.
It would be a good race between me and Gareth. He would say I’m quicker than him and I would say that he’s quicker than me.
“The thing is with Gareth is that it’s so hard to stop him. When he gets motoring it’s so hard to stop him. With me, over the first ten or 20 metres I’m there.
“Gareth was a little stick when he first came to Southampton. But he’s built up, done fantastically well and I’m so pleased for him. It’s been very difficult for us both to come through and get to where we are now.
“Gareth has a different style. He looks quicker with the ball. When he sees that space, he attacks it. It’s very difficult to stop him. Bolton did very well to stop him last weekend and hopefully we can do that.”
Walcott believes Bale’s influence will help Tottenham become genuine title contenders this season.
But Walcott also believes it will be an even more open race than last season as he also warned it is time that Arsenal ensured they come out on top this season.
Walcott said: “We all want to win the league. Especially for the fans, it’s been too long.
“We’ve got a fantastic team potential. But we’ve got to build that potential into winning things now. You can’t use that excuse of being young anymore. We need to win things now and we’ve got experience from things like the Champions League.
“You get that from playing in big games like Barcelona and we’re well equipped now. I still think that we can win the title this season.
“I think it will be more open this year. The teams have got better right through the league. Look at Newcastle. Last time they came to us they had no chance at all.
“It’s going to be great for the neutrals and it will be very interesting right until the last few weeks.
“It’s new for Tottenham. It can be difficult to cope with playing in the Champions League, hard games in the Premier League and that’s a big test for them. They’ve got a great squad, big potential so it’s a big season for them.”

[ 此帖被ziyomo在2015-01-29 11:03修改 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Monva 发表于 2015-1-29 11:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

热刺球迷牛气哄哄的谈什么德比,其实热刺早就被我厂慢慢占领了,热刺前三任主教练都是枪手球迷,球员里面也有枪手球迷,只是因为俱乐部之间的关系,没有公开表达爱意而已
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

红白枪手魂 发表于 2015-1-29 11:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵,劫胡曼联买过来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

1519帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )