开启左侧

[欧冠传声筒]主播逗比抢镜笑翻天,拜仁顽强逆转显气概

[复制链接]
AlanWake44 发表于 2015-5-13 06:49:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[欧冠传声筒]主播逗比抢镜笑翻天,拜仁顽强逆转显气概  由 AlanWake44 发表
  #以下评论皆来自reddit
ON: 欧冠半决赛第二回合 拜仁 3-2 (总比分:3-5)巴萨                          

#赛前

[–]【Bayern München】zeguy__ 297 points 6 hours ago "Worst form in 24 years" against "7 clean sheets in a row" sounds fair.Not sure what to expect from tonight.“24年来最差状态”(拜仁24年来首次遭遇各项赛事4连败)对上“7场不丢球”(巴萨近7战无失球)挺符合现状。今晚的比赛是没啥盼头了。
[–]【FC Schalke 04】belbivdefoe 107 points 6 hours ago Not to mention missing your best 2 attackers while they have all of theirs in excellent form.更别说你仁最好的2名攻击手都不在,而且他们本来状态正火烫呢。
[–]【Tottenham Hotspur】tditd 240 points 7 hours ago If barca score at any point bayern are truely fucked巴萨只要进个球拜仁就真没戏唱了
[–]【Young Boys】Gluenggi 98 points 7 hours ago True. And i"m sure they will. Bayern has to stand high and to press and Barca WILL get the ball and do a counter sooner or later是的。我很确定巴萨会的。拜仁这场必须高位压迫,巴萨拿球打反击是迟早的事。
[–]【Manchester City】sfida95 88 points 6 hours ago Barca"s counter is ridiculous. Its as if playing FIFA in real life.巴萨的反击太逆天了,就像是现实生活中踢FIFA。
[–]【Barcelona】zizzor23 173 points 6 hours ago A year ago, this comment would have been ridiculous.1年前LS这评论说出来肯定被当笑话看。
[–]【Barcelona】Ronalty 448 points 7 hours ago Does anyone know when the draw for the final will be made?弱弱问一句,决赛什么时候抽签啊?
[–]【Barcelona】MathiasKokkers 235 points 7 hours ago what啥意思
[–]【Barcelona】Ronalty 261 points 7 hours ago Like, to decide who will play who in the final?嗯,就是,抽一下看哪两支球队进决赛?
[–]【Barcelona】Svetopolk 447 points 7 hours ago Friday. They will have two bowls with a ball in each. Gonna be exciting!周五周五。到时候桌上放俩碗,一碗放一球儿。好家伙可刺激着了!
[–]【Barcelona】Ronalty 125 points 7 hours ago Yeah, I was just joking tbh啊是的,我其实是在开玩笑啦
[–]【Liverpool】DoubleGuns 55 points 7 hours ago I thought you probably were, but you never know on /r/soccer these days.我想你也是开玩笑,不过这年头谁知道话题区能出些啥牛鬼蛇神的。
[–]【Juventus】zeshie 188 points 8 hours ago Barca to win 4-0 and complete the revenge from 2013.巴萨4-0赢球报了2013年七喜之仇。
[–]【Arsenal】LastInfinateLife3 166 points 7 hours ago Bayern to win 4-0 in what we be remembered as the greatest comeback of all time.拜仁4-0赢球一举早就历史最强大反杀。
[–]【Juventus】zeshie 102 points 7 hours ago Only if Muller scores all 4.毛咧,除非4个球都是穆勒一个人进的。
[–]Indian_Batman 200 points 7 hours ago And still gets subbed off in the 70th minute但70分钟还是照例被换下
[–]【Bayern München】3D-PRINTED-PIZZA 116 points 7 hours ago Then we concede 5 goals in the last 10 minutes.然后我仁最后10分钟被灌5个。
#比赛开始

[–]【Adelaide United】Kristorpha 311 points 2 hours ago 5" Sorry my internet died, lost the 4 first minutes of the gameIt"s the 3rd minute wtf“5分钟 - 不好意思各位刚才断网了,前4分钟比赛没看到”(主播)尼玛我这咋才3分钟
[–]【Liverpool】rakehand 307 points 2 hours ago OP exists on a different plane of consciousness主播显然跟我们不是来自同一个星球的
[–]【Liverpool】ihaverocketlegs 490 points 3 hours ago* BernantPep GuardioaloBarcelona CouchThe humiditysponsored by HeinikenEdit: "Neur stretching his long body" I love this thread.Obligatory "perfect ass from Suarez"贝尔南特佩普-瓜掉啦骡巴塞罗那祖帅湿度(比赛简介中湿度为117.5%……)由喜腻赞助(上面都是主播的笔误)编辑:“诺姨展开他长长的身体”,哈哈我太爱这个直播了。还有必不可少的“苏亚雷斯完美的屁股(屁股,ass是助攻assist的简写)”
[–]【Bologna】camalittle 158 points 3 hours ago This is the greatest match thread.简直是今日最佳。
[–]【Bayern München】DannyKII 562 points 2 hours ago Bayern players warming upHoly shit, op拜仁球员正在热身

卧槽主播你这都什么鬼
[–]【Barcelona】HawaiianDrum 505 points 3 hours ago Amateur matchthread. Doesn"t even have atmospheric pressure statistics.这热线太业余了啊。连主场气氛压力指数都没有给出来。
[–]【Seattle Sounders】TheGreatSpagett 164 points 3 hours ago Muh barometer压你值
[–]【Middlesbrough】Cramer02 65 points 2 hours ago    Michael OwnerYou deserve your gold   迈克尔-欧儿了好吧,主播你这帖子不加精对不起社会
[–]【Chelsea】Monarki 222 points 2 hours ago This front three is so illegal.巴萨这三叉戟真的合法吗。
[–]【Arsenal】lpfff 28 points 2 hours ago Impossible to defend against.不可能防得住啊。
[–]【Sporting Clube de Portugal】BeardBurn 212 points 2 hours ago 19" Sources are reporting Bayern needs to score 4 goals now(主播)19分钟,据我的线报透露,拜仁现在至少要进4个球
[–]【Chelsea】ugallu 146 points 2 hours ago 19" Sources are reporting Bayern needs to score 4 goals nowI demand to know who your sources are告诉我你的线报是谁,我保证不打死他
[–]【AC Milan】PippoPLZ 97 points 2 hours ago Bayern back in it! ....拜仁重燃希望!……

(然后,就没有然后了。)
[–]【Bologna】camalittle 81 points 2 hours ago    Benita scores a nice headerThere is nothing greater than this match thread.主播:贝妮塔进了个漂亮的头球没什么比这个直播帖更棒的了。
[–]【Chelsea】FuzzedLogic 105 points 2 hours ago OP posted a thread 4 days ago asking how big a bladder can get filled with pee. Unreal.这主播4天才发了个帖子问,膀胱里到底能装下多少尿。你这是逗我吗!
[–]【Arsenal】l_-OBERYN_MARTELL-_l 297 points 3 hours ago Know what"s funny? People ruling out Real Madrid with one goal gap but believing Bayern pulling a comeback from 3 goal gap.给你说个笑话,所有人都觉得落后1球的皇马没法逆转尤文,但坚信落后3球的拜仁可以反败为胜。
[–]【Borussia Dortmund】fruiti_pebbles 33 points 2 hours ago That"s because not many people hate bayern. Besides for me of course那是因为没那么多人恨拜仁。当然了我不是其中之一
[–]【Manchester United】MoyesLikesLittleBoys 44 points 2 hours ago Neymar today.今天的内马尔。(拜拉席尔家族,“南境永不遗忘……”)

(此处是《冰与火之歌》梗,原著中北方家族史塔克几乎遭到灭门之灾,此处将北境North改成了巴西所在南美的South)
[–]【1. FC K?ln】SportsMasterGeneral 199 points 3 hours ago This has a lot of potential to be one of the best run match threads in /r/soccer history这帖子绝壁有机会成为话题区历史最佳直播帖。
[–]【Manchester City】INM8_2 75 points 2 hours ago i like it... as long as it doesn"t become the norm. inevitably there will be a rush to copycat this for future match threads and they"ll just be annoying.我挺喜欢的……只希望这个别被用烂了。毫无疑问不久的将来会有很多东施效颦的,到时候看着就会觉得很烦。
[–]【Everton】toffees96 40 points 3 hours ago "6th beer down."It all makes sense now主播“我已经干了6个啤酒了。”我知道主播为啥这么屌了
[–]【Olympique Lyonnais】SOMEWHERE_A_CUCUMBER 446 points 3 hours ago Is this match thread a joke???这个帖子是来搞笑的吗???
[–]【AC Milan】encoreAC 335 points 3 hours ago First half sponsored by Heinikenrofl“上半场由喜腻赞助”哈哈哈笑死我乐
[–]【AC Milan】encoreAC 58 points 3 hours ago I also suspect that OP is illiterate seeing all these spelling mistakes.我还严重怀疑主播是真的不认识那些单词。
[–]【Barcelona】the_boner_owner 197 points 3 hours ago This match thread brought to you by Floyd Mayweather此帖主播人实为弗洛伊德-梅威瑟
主播现身了!→→→[–]【1__3】[S] 308 points 3 hours ago You don"t like it? :(edit: getting pm"s telling me to delete it!大家不喜欢我的直播吗? :(收到站内有人要我删了这帖子!
[–]【Borussia Dortmund】rish234 429 points 3 hours ago Keep it. It"s hilarious.小兄弟万万删不得!太JB搞笑了好吗。
#赛后

[–]【Gillingham】errRobbie 310 points an hour ago As a neutral, the worst part of tonight is the fact that we only have two Champions League matches left作为中立球迷,今晚最糟糕的事情莫过于,得知了欧冠只剩最后2场的真相
[–]【Venezuela】manualex16 81 points an hour ago And three Europa League matches.以及3场欧联杯。
[–]【Chelsea】DawdlingDaily 47 points an hour ago Sevilla are gonna win it! Im calling it now!大塞维要冠!我话放这!
[–]【Manchester City】justlur 199 points an hour ago pep REALLY loves patting people on the butt...瓜瓜真心拍臀狂魔……
[–]【Real Madrid】itsinthecoins 63 points an hour ago He even got a shot at Enrique. Motm for me.恩里克都没逃过他的魔爪。今日最佳。
[–]【Mexico】CharlieCandle 339 points an hour ago If there"s one thing you can say for Bayern is that they never gave up. Bayern fans should be proud of their team.拜仁最值得一提的便是他们这场比赛始终没有放弃。拜仁球迷应该为球队感到骄傲。
[–]【Manchester United】josephoc 57 points an hour ago The players looked constantly conflicted about whether or not to believe that they could pull it off, I think the plan was just to win on the night if they could to restore some pride.球员们在场上看起来始终对于逆转将信将疑,我觉得拜仁今晚的打算就是赢下比赛好重新鼓舞士气。
[–]【Barcelona】Jose_Monteverde 203 points an hour ago The fans at the stadium cheered non-stop.Real fans should learn现场球迷从头到尾没停止过喝彩。皇马球迷学着点儿吧
[–]vitoe01 271 points an hour ago Barca fans too巴萨球迷也别闲着
[–]【Newcastle United】Dasperuvian 234 points an hour ago People were criticizing barca for just easing off bayern, but the players knew how big their lead was. Why risk injury, or keep playing so hard.大家都在批评巴萨有放水给拜仁,但巴萨球员都知道领先优势有多大。干嘛要冒着受伤的危险硬拼呢。
[–]【Barcelona】fleamarketguy 89 points an hour ago Indeed. Especially with an away game vs. Atletico this weekend. But the loss was unnecessary though.是的,尤其考虑到周末还要客场打马竞。虽然这球是没必须要输。
[–]【Bayern München】Perridur 352 points an hour ago Very nice match. I"m really proud of my team.非常赞的比赛。真心为我的球队感到自豪。
[–]【Juventus】PressureCereal 95 points an hour ago Lewandowski was phenomenal, really showed his skill.莱万现象级的表现,他的技术大家都看到了。
[–]【Bayern München】George297 175 points an hour ago We played with heart, never looked like we had given up. That"s all I wanted. Mia San Mia.我们踢得很用心,没有任何一刻看起来放弃希望。我想要看到的就是这些。Mia San Mia.
往期传声筒: [英超传声筒](含西甲)丢球怪门将洛里难为无米炊,双红一条心笑里藏刀为欧冠[欧冠传声筒]梅西球场封神无人否认,阿疼脚踝基金需要帮助[欧冠传声筒]RP大招尤文赢球就删号,素质堪忧老外看球也骂人[英超传声筒]特里赢回尊重他毕竟不是吉格斯?蓝军笑傲英超there will be haters[英超传声筒]Rnd35:保级大战纽卡一输到底,争四之旅曼联再造玄机?
传声筒全辑传送门

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论3

正序浏览
澡盆叔 发表于 2015-5-13 07:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

[–]【Barcelona】fleamarketguy 89 points an hour ago
Indeed. Especially with an away game vs. Atletico this weekend. But the loss was unnecessary though.
是的,尤其考虑到周末还要客场打马竞。虽然这球是必输无疑。

But the loss was unnecessary though 应该是说巴萨这场不应该输的意思吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

AlanWake44 发表于 2015-5-13 07:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

#介于可能有朋友想要深入了解下直播到底发生了什么,我粗略翻一下
ON: 拜仁3-2巴萨比赛直播

First leg: 3-0 Barcelona
第一回合:3-0 巴萨赢
Bayern München: Neuer - Benatia, Rafinha, Boateng Bernant - Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso, Thiago Alcántara - Müller - Lewandowski.
拜仁首发:诺伊尔 - 贝纳蒂亚、拉菲尼亚、博阿滕、贝尔南特 - 拉姆、施魏因斯泰格、哈维-阿隆索、蒂亚戈 - 穆勒 - 莱万多夫斯基。
Bayern coach: Pep Guardioalo
拜仁主帅:佩普-刮掉阿罗

Bench: Reina, Dante, Javi Martínez, G?tze, Rode, Weiser, Pizarro.
板凳:雷纳、丹特、哈维-马丁内斯、格策、罗德、魏泽、皮萨罗。
Barcelona: Ter Stegen - Daniel Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba - Rakiti?, Busquets, Iniesta - Suárez, Messi, Neymar.
巴萨首发:特尔施特根 - 丹尼尔-阿尔维斯、皮克、马斯切拉诺、约尔迪-阿尔巴 - 拉基蒂奇、布斯克茨、伊涅斯塔 - 苏亚雷斯、梅西、内马尔。
Barcelona couch: Luis Enrique
巴萨祖帅:路易斯-恩里克

Bench Bravo, Bartra, Adriano, Mathieu, Xavi Hernández, Rafinha, Pedro Rodríguez
板凳布拉沃、巴尔特拉、阿德里亚诺、马蒂厄、哈维、拉菲尼亚、佩德罗

Referee: Mark Clattenburg
主裁:马克-克拉滕伯格

Important facts of the night:
今晚一些重要数据:
Humidity: ca 117,5% sponsored by Heiniken
湿度:117.5% 由喜腻赞助

Bayern players warming up
拜仁球员热身

First half: 0" Kickoff!
上半场:0" 比赛开始!
5" Sorry my internet died, lost the 4 first minutes of the game
5" 不好意思刚才断网了,前面4分钟我就不写了
5" Nice atmosphere at the german stadium
5" 安联球场内气氛正佳
6" Neur stretching his long body to stop a pass from Neymar
6" 诺姨伸展身体挡住了内马尔的传球
6" ooooooh nice counter by Bayern, but shot is BLOCKED!
6" 欧欧欧欧拜仁漂亮的反击,但射门被挡!住!了!
7"GOOOOOOOAL!! Benita scores a nice HEADER from a corner!
7" 进了进了进了!!贝妮塔通过角球打进一粒漂亮的头!球!
8" I dont really know what to say here. I"ll never talk bad about Michael Owner even again!
8" 当主播不容易,这会儿我真的说不出话了。以后我再也不说迈克尔-欧儿了的坏话了!(欧文的解说经常被吐槽)
10" Some forth and back. 6th beer down.
10" 你来我往你来我往,爷灌了6瓶啤酒下去了。
13" Bayern smells blood on their teeth! They want more goals!! Great match so far! I love football!
13" 拜仁杀红了眼!他们想要更多进球!到目前为止比赛很棒!我爱足球!
16" ** GOOOOOOOAL** Barcelona!! I missed the replay so didnt really see who scored. Neymar?
16" **进了进了进了!** 巴萨!我没看到回放所以不知道谁进的。内马尔?
16" NEYMAR SCORES!!! 1-1 in Germany!
16" 内马尔进球啦!!!打成1-1平!
18" a REALLY close shot by Bayern, but saved by Barcelona keeper!
18" 拜仁灰!常!近距离的射门,但被巴萨门将化解!
19" Sources are reporting Bayern needs to score 4 goals now
19" 据我的线报透露,拜仁现在需要再进4个
35" Beer nr.7 going down my throat. Just like Suarez
35" 7个啤酒下肚。感觉自己苏苏牙
26" Great try by Bayern with a quick shot on goal, made by a nice ass by Muller.
(注意这里时间倒流了……)26" 拜仁不错的尝试迅速刷了一个射正,由穆勒漂亮的屁股提供。
27" oooo Messi makes Nuer going down, but he takes the ball.
27" 欧梅西让诺姨躺倒了,但他控制住了皮球。
27" When did messi tattoo his whole arm?
27" 嘿,我说梅西纹了个花臂?
29" GOOOOOAL!!!!* Neymar scores AGAIN after yet another perfect ass from Suarez!
29" 进了进了进了!!!!* 内马尔梅开二度,又是苏亚雷斯完美的助攻!
30" Pep Guardiola takes an angry zip of water from the bottle. Looks like he need some Heiniken too. Looks angry.
30" 瓜帅怒喝一口水。看起来他也需要来几瓶喜腻。他老生气了。
32" Very sad scenes in the German stadium
32" 安联球场内伤心的一幕

33" Very sad scenes spotted indeed
33" 这个真的很伤心我不骗你

35" OH MY I can"t believe my eyes! Bayern shoots the ball is milimeters from being over the line! Bayern REALLY needed a goal so they don"t have to score another 5 or 6 or 7 or something! WHAT A SAVE
35" 欧上帝啊,简直难以置信!拜仁的射门差一点点点就进了!拜仁真!的!需要进个球,这样他们后面就不用进5个、6个还是7个了,尼玛说得好像我知道一样!救!得!好!

1-2 FIRST HALF OVER
1-2 上半场结束

HALF REPORTS, SUMMARY AND INFOGRAPHIC PERSONALLY MADE
半场战报、数据统计和图表,都是我自己做的

46"
46"
49" A lot of back and forth.
49" 踢来踢去踢来踢去。
49" Neur diving to head the ball in the middle of the field and looks like a seal. I must find a gif of this
49" 诺姨的鱼跃冲顶把球解围到中圈,看起来像头海豹。回头我一定要找个gif
51" Having some internet difficulties during the start of this second half
51" 下半场刚开始网又有点抽风了
5" I"m very sorry, my internet is angry right now, but from what I registered: GOOOOOOOOAL BAYERN!!!!!! Someone scored!!
5" 真心对不住,我的网发飙了,但就我所知:拜仁进球了!!!!具体身份不明的人进了个球!
70" I"m extremly sorry about my internet, it"s working like 56kb modem, and I can"t get streams to working, and it takes 2 0 minutes to refresh a page. I"ll try restaring my modem again. To the two people who gave gold, send me a PM and I will give it back :) I"m very sorry
70" 真的为我的网络情况跟大家说声抱歉,渣网速就跟56kb差不多,我直播信号都刷不开了,尼玛我刷新个页面要20分钟。(此处距离主播上次更新赛况正好20分钟)我试试看重启我的猫吧。2位给我这帖子加星的朋友,站内我一下,我把星星还给你们 :) 真的对不住了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 澡盆叔 发表于 2015-5-13 11:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

那个小图太没节操
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )