专注足球资讯、推荐、直播、游戏所有领域
天下足球
手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

帕托周记:本周三晚,知春路见

[复制链接]
vovage 发表于 2017-10-16 19:51:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

小伙伴们,大家好!刚刚过去的中秋节你们一定都十分开心吧,愿你们都和家人度过了美好的假日!!!

ChOqM1nkXDWAd17mAAJlf8kdOD0827.jpg

这是我第一次过中秋节,我十分愿意了解其中的文化...同时我也品尝了月饼,真的十分美味!我喜欢它的味道!感谢过去每一个曾给我发过私信和送我礼物的小伙伴们!

上周六,很遗憾我没能登场比赛,我期待重新回到球场和球队一起战斗。

ChNy21nkXHGAAL-vAAOUjmQZW8Q597.jpg

ChNy21nkXHGAEqQ6AAaZGgE3uJE068.jpg

上周我还享受了网球带来的乐趣!我很有幸去给天津网球公开赛的四分之一决赛挑边。对阵双方分别是俄罗斯名将莎拉波娃和年轻的瑞士人沃伊格勒。比赛给我带来了不同于足球的快乐!我还趁机见了许多其他的运动员,嘻嘻!比如说,来自意大利的埃拉尼。

ChOqM1nkXK2AeD-0AASqXFhU_Dk153.jpg

你们喜欢网球吗?除足球外你们最喜欢什么运动?赶快留言告诉我!凌晨我还观看了米兰德比。当我为ac米兰效力时,我有过很多关于米兰德比的美好回忆。国米拿下了比赛,恭喜他们。

顺便预告下,本周三晚我会在懂球帝大本营进行视频直播专访。到时候见!

下周回见!

亲亲~

帕托

Hi guys! Hope you all had amazing holidays and good time with your families and beloved people during the mid Autumn festival!!!

It was my first Mid Autumn Festival and I liked learning some culture about it... I also tried some mooncakes, very delicious!  I loved it!

Thanks to all the fans that sent me messages and gifts in the past days.

Last Saturday unfortunately I didn’t play the match and I look forward to going back on pitch, playing with my team.

Last week I had a full immersion on another sport: tennis! I went to watch quarter finals at Tianjin Open and I had the privilege of doing the coin toss before the match between Russian Maria Sharapova and young Swiss Stefanie Voegele. It was kind of emotion! I also had the chance to meet some good players, like the Italian Sara Errani.

Do you like tennis? Apart from football, what is your favorite sport?

In the night I watched the derby Inter vs AC Milan. Many memories of this amazing match when I used to play in AC Milan. Inter won the match and I say congratulations to Inter!!!

BTW, I will have a live stream interview in Dongqiudi office in the evening on this Wednesday. See you soon!

Kisses, Pato

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

2567帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )