开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:完美的九月,这源于我们的努力工作

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2017-10-2 20:22:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

ChOqM1nSINaAXfA4AAHzjgqSYvw434.jpg

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

Hi everyone,

又是美好的一周,用一场平局和六连胜为9月份画上了圆满的句号。这个数据显然展示出了我们在赛季初段的出色工作。现在的挑战就是在之后的月份里保持这个水平,尽力获得足够的稳定性来实现重大的目标。球队感觉充满信心,而我们在球场上也体现了那一点。

It’s been another great week to close a very positive month of September for the team, with one draw and six consecutive wins. This stat clearly shows the good work we are doing at the beginning of this season. The challenge now is to maintain this level for months, to try to get enough consistency to achieve big goals. The team feels confident and we are showing that on the pitch.

上周六我们击败了水晶宫,而在经过好几场比赛的射门中柱后,我终于打进了个人赛季首球。开场三分钟我就进球了,马库斯(拉什福德)将球回作,我成功在第一脚触球时就将球打进,门将毫无办法。在我的比赛中,进球一直都是很重要的一方面,尽管我不是一名前锋,但是我希望这个赛季能够用尽可能多的进球再一次帮助球队。1-0早早到来,这也帮到了我们很多。从莫斯科的漫长旅途中归来后,我们没有太多的时间来恢复,球队从第一分钟起就展现出了雄心。这三分让我们继续在积分榜上和曼城并驾齐驱。这是我的英超第200场比赛,我很自豪能实现这个数字,希望我能继续将它扩大。要追上巴里,我还需要踢很多场比赛呢……

Last Saturday we defeated Crystal Palace and I was able to score my first goal of the season, after several games with a few shots against the woodwork. I scored just three minutes into the game in a big play by Marcus, who sent the ball back and I managed to put it beyond the goalkeeper’s reach at first touch. Scoring goals has always been an important aspect of my game, although I’m not a striker, and I hope to help the team again this season with as many goals as I can. That 1-0 came pretty soon and it helped us a lot. After a long trip back from Moscow, without much time to recover, the team showed its ambitionfrom the very first minute. The three points keep us on top of the table with City. It was my 200th game in the Premier League, I’m very proud of reaching these figures and I hope to increase them. I still need to play a few more games to catch Barry…

在莫斯科取胜也非常重要。两周内的两场(欧冠)胜利给予了我们很大的信心。这场比赛的情况要比比分显示的更加复杂,但是球队一直都全力以赴。在那座球场赢球可不容易,对我们的士气是极大的提升,因为下一场比赛就是在里斯本对阵本菲卡了,非常艰难的一次客场比赛。

Winning in Moscow was also very important. Two victories after two weeks give us a lot of confidence. The game was more complicated that the score shows, but the team went for it at all times. It’s not easy to win in that stadium and it means a big boost for us because the next game will be in Lisbon against Benfica, a tough visit.

不过那要等到两周半之后了。现在国际比赛周到了,之后我们会有很多时间来思考令人振奋的10月份。

But that will be in two and a half weeks. Now there is an international break, after that we will have plenty of time to think about the exciting October ahead of us.

在西班牙,巴萨皇马都赢了,所以他们之间的分差还是没变。瓦伦西亚的出色开局仍在延续,为此我真的很开心!

In Spain, Barcelona and Real Madrid won so the gap between them doesn’t change. Valencia’s good start continues and I’m really happy for that!

我想要为我的同行穆尼亚因和卡瓦哈尔送上拥抱。看上去他们两人都会远离球场一段时间,但原因不同。为他们送上鼓励,因为我知道无法做你热爱的事有多么不容易。

I’d like to send a hug to my colleagues Iker Muniain and Dani Carvajal. It seems both of them will be away from the pitch for some time, for different reasons. A big encouragement for them, because I know it’s tough not being able to do what you love so much.

谈到同行,上周五我们欢迎了基耶利尼加入到Common Goal团队中。他是一个很棒的人,能为我们的项目做出很多贡献;他会帮助我们将它传播到意大利和世界各地。我可以向你们确认,我们在未来几天会宣布另外一名“引援”。从心底感谢你们所有的评论,以及对这个项目如此感兴趣。我们是相信足球的力量能改变社会的那些人,而我们也坚信我们正朝着那个目标迈出了坚实的步伐。

Talking about colleagues, last Friday we welcomed Giorgio Chiellini to the Common Goal team. He’s a fantastic person and he can contribute a lot to our project; he will help us to spread it around Italy and everywhere in the world. I can confirm to you that we will be announcing another signing in the next few days. Thank you from the heart for all your comments and for being so interested about the project. We are many people who believe in the power of football to improve the society, and we are convinced that we are taking firm steps towards that goal.

祝你们度过愉快的一周。抱抱,

娟儿

Have a nice week. Hugs,

Juan

ChNy21nSIPmAXsrNAAAfHkdU6PE103.jpg

马塔落款的签名

PS:我也没有忘记因为庆祝进球而受伤的里尔球迷。为他们送上我全部的支持!

PS: I don’t want to forget about the Lille fans who got injured when they were celebrating a goal. All my support to them!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )