手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

帕托周记:中国足球有着美好的未来;昨晚的进球献给父母

[复制链接]
vovage 发表于 2017-9-11 20:03:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

ChNy21m2RjmAARoDAALEqWelS14856.jpg

首先,我要向中国男足告别2018世界杯表示遗憾。真想给里皮先生、球员和中国球迷一个大大的拥抱。我相信中国足球辉煌的未来很快就会来到。

以一场胜利开始新的一周真是超级美好。昨天我们的球队3-1击败了贵州恒丰智诚,我为球队首开纪录。本赛季就要接近尾声了,为了实现我们的目标,我们要拼尽全力,尽量以一个最好的排位来结束这个赛季。

ChOqM1m2RmSAd3kVAAF5WsRpUHc470.jpg

ChNy21m2RmSARNlJAAH61yKBkYs992.jpg

ChOqM1m2RmWAJ7biAAIEst8c9WM080.jpg

国家队比赛日之后,我发现我们主场的氛围依旧让人感到兴奋。我为我的进球感到高兴,因为我的父母也在现场看了这场比赛。我把我的进球献给他们!我爱他们!

ChNy21m2RnqADMooAANLSJgrvu0165.jpg

上周,我在北京见到了我的意大利好朋友罗索,他也是时尚品牌迪赛的老板。能遇见我的好朋友我很高兴。他邀请我参加了迪赛的发布会,在那里我遇见了一些很友好的中国明星,比如李宇春。给你们看几张照片吧。

我喜欢时尚,这样的活动能让我交到新的中国朋友,希望未来有更多机会可以参加这样重要的活动,当然是在我有空闲时间的前提下哦。你们喜欢时尚吗?让咱们来讨论一下这个话题吧。

ChNy21m2RtmAGTQRAALOK-NdeRM544.jpg

祝你们这周过得愉快,

亲亲,

帕托

Hi guys,

How are you? All good? First of all I would like to say that I am sorry that China hasn't qualified for the World Cup. I would like to send a big hug to Mr. Lippi, to the players and all the Chinese fans. I am sure that China's future in football will shine bright soon!

It's super nice starting the week after a great victory! Yesterday my team beated Guizhou 3-1, I scored the first goal. The road till the end of the season is not long and we need to do our best to reach the goal and to end in the best position possible on the table.

After the international break, I found he same exciting atmosphere in our stadium and I am very happy because I scored the goal and my parents were at the stadium! I dedicated my goal to them! I love them!

Last week in Beijing I had the chance to meet my Italian friend Renzo Rosso, who is the owner of Diesel fashion brand. I was happy to meet my good friend and he invited me at Diesel event where I met many interesting, nice and famous Chinese people like Chris Lee, Sandra Ma and Elvis Han. I show you some photos here.

I love fashion and these events allow me to make new Chinese friends and I hope to have more chances to go to these important events in the future, always and only in my free time.

Do you like fashion? Tell me about it!

Have a great week!

Kisses,

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

2567帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )