开启左侧

帕托周记:我们应该每天都去分享爱,而不只是在情人节

[复制链接]
liverpool 发表于 2017-8-28 19:56:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

小伙伴们,大家好,好久不见,我帕托又回来啦!最近过得怎么样啊?

我最近过得不错,刚刚才结束了在天津的训练。接下来会是十分忙碌的一个月,无论在球场上还是球场外,我都需要持续努力。

我想在今天这个七夕节,把我的祝福送给所有的情侣,夫妻,以及所有相爱的人。七夕节快乐!希望你们记得每天都要分享爱!不只是今天!

今天我还想对所有支持我的小伙伴们说,感谢你们带来的力量和积极的态度,祝你们七夕节快乐!我爱你们!!!

ChOqM1mjyAOANNcFAALzUH3PmOQ012.jpg

对了,我还得到了一个惊喜!我的父母很快就要到天津来了啦,然后会和我一起住几周。我将会带他们在中国旅行,我确信他们会爱上在中国待的这段时间哒!所以有一个小小的问题就麻烦你们啦,有没有什么推荐的地方?告诉我,我好带他们去玩!!!

我会感谢每一个提供建议的小伙伴!

还有就是,嗯...我的生日快到了!嗯...9月2日...嗯...你们是不是该给我准备点...嗯...惊喜呢!!!哈哈哈哈!

今天就到这里啦,再次感谢你们。我爱你们哦!!!

亲亲~帕托

Hi guys,

I'm back here after some days. How are you?

I am very good, just finished training with my team today in Tianjin. We will have a busy month ahead! Keep working hard on and off the pitch!

I want to say happy Chinese Valentine's day to all of you: to girlfriends, boyfriends, wifes and husbands and to all people in love. Remember that we need to share love everyday. Not only today!

Today I want to wish a great day to my fans and followers who give me so much strenght and positive vibes with their love. I love you too!!!

I have a surprise! In the next days my parents will come to Tianjin to visit me and spend some weeks with me. I want to take them to visit China and I am sure they will love their time here in China. I have a question for you: where should I take them ? Can you tell me the places where I should take my parents to visit???

I will appreciate your advices!

My birthday is coming very soon! September 2nd... please you guys think about a surprise for me!!! Hahahaha

Thank you guys and love you all!!!

Kisses,

Pato

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

744帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )