123456 发表于 2017-8-7 20:19:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

嗨,小伙伴们,你们好啊!

希望刚刚过去的这个周末,你们都有休息好,并且过得开心~

首先我想要感谢所有给我投票,让我成功当选上一轮懂球帝中超MVP的人们。这对于我来说很重要!自从我登陆中超之后,就一直希望能有一天拿到这个奖项。

帕托周记:足球不应该滋生暴力

我们在上海待了整整一周,差不多几个小时之前我才回到天津,因为上周在这座美丽的城市,我们有两场比赛要打。再次去到上海我很高兴:如果你还记得几个月之前,我曾经提到过这座城市。我喜欢这里生机勃勃的气氛、灿烂的灯光还有摩天大楼!能在中国游览众多的大都市是件幸福的事,每座城市都有自己独特的性格,我还想再多了解一些。那么你最中意的中国城市是那一座呢?老实告诉我,哈哈~

但不太走运,我并没有太多空闲时间去游览上海,但是我向我在上海的朋友们保证,我一定还会再回来的。

足协杯的比赛有点苦涩……我实在不想对此多说些什么,就把这次的失利当做一堂课吧,专注,专注,专注!

我们在上海进行了训练备战,昨天再次与上海上港交手。昨天的比赛依然不容易,天气炎热、比赛很艰苦,0-0打平之后,这一分至少可以帮我们保住第三。

比赛结束后,我与好朋友奥斯卡还有他的家人度过了美好的时光。

pIYBAFmIJkOAFqnAAAP4CMDzf80458.jpg

还有件事我不得不说,我知道在赛后,两队球迷之间发生了矛盾和冲突,这太糟糕了:足球是一项激情的运动,但不应该滋生暴力。请一定不要忘了这一点!

祝你们新的一周快乐,下周一再见……哦,或许在那之前有惊喜也说不定!

么么哒,帕托

附:帕托周记原文

Hello guys,

Hope you had a weekend of rest and fun!

First of all let me thank all the people who voted for me and made me win the MVP last week. This means so much to me! I was looking for this award since I arrived in China!!

I came back to Tianjin a few hours ago after one week in Shanghai. We had 2 matches there and me and my team spent the whole week in that amazing city. I was happy to go back to Shanghai: you remember that I already told you about my visit to the city a couple of months ago. I like the city, the vibrant atmosphere and the lights of the skyscrapers! It's good to see how many different big and nice cities are in China, each one has different characteristics. I should learn more about it. What is your favorite city in China?? Be honest! Haha

Unfortunately this time I had no time to stroll around Shanghai but I promise to my Shanghainese fans that I will go back soon another time.

ood... I won't say much about it, just I want to say that when the defeats can be a lesson to do better the next time. Focus focus focus!

We trained in Shanghai to prepare the next match, again playing with Shanghai SIPG. Even yesterday match was not easy, very hot temperature and tough game. The match ended 0-0, at least 1 point for us to keep the 3rd place.

After the match it was nice to spend a little time with my friend Oscar and his beautiful family.

I also want to say one thing. I know that after the match there were some problems and fights among the supporters. This is very bad: football is a passionate sport there is no space for violence. Please, don't forget it!

Wish you a great week and see you next Monday... or maybe before! Surprise!!

Kisses,

Pato

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

1422帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )