[复制链接]
足球队医 发表于 2017-8-2 18:36:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

One Mission, One Feeling

We Are Blue

Kanglian Lin

25 July, 2017

o4YBAFmBmq6AdmahAAf4_f9wT_U499.jpg

作为一个土生土长的广州人,我一直在思考一个问题:什么才能真正代表广州和广州的文化。

As a Cantonese, I’ve been wondering what can truly represent native culture and my hometown.

o4YBAFmBms-AWBMuAAQxly--OjU099.jpg

这其中可能有非常多的答案,例如广州塔、珠江、五羊石雕等等。不过,我认为这些都不能与广州德比相媲美。

It might be a lot of options, for instance, Canton Tower, Pearl River, Five-Ram Stone Sculpture, etc. However, I’d say none of these could rank higher than a thing called Guangzhou Derby.

o4YBAFmBmvaAX6T4AAMZYQf9KZU599.jpg

追溯到2011,广州富力队成功冲入中超联赛,时隔十四年后,梦幻般的广州德比又回来了!

Date back to 2011, when Guangzhou R&F entered China Super League successfully, fantastic Guangzhou Derby came back to life after fourteen years, is now taking place drastically.     

o4YBAFmBmw6AavisAAKiPV9kcjs443.jpg

正因如此,广州的球迷被分成了蓝色阵营和红色阵营,以此来支持他们心仪的球队。我们经常可以看到球迷们在球场内外的各种明争暗斗。在德比来临之际,两家俱乐部都会在网上宣传他们的官方海报来展现自己的雄心,这无疑点燃了比赛的硝烟。

Therefore, football fans from Guangzhou seem either in Blue or Red to support their faithful clubs and can even see different heated battles inside and outside the stadium frequently. Before the Derby, both clubs would advocate their special Official Posters online to flaunt ambitions, which pull the trigger to the competition.

pIYBAFmBmyOAAv67AALXp8P75Lc269.jpg

在比赛当中,观众总会集体歌唱队歌、击鼓、挥舞旗帜,并不时地玩起人浪来为球队加油助威。当然,有时我们可能也会经历一个十分刺激的环节,那就是在看到一个粗鲁的铲断或对方球迷的不礼貌手势后来羞辱对方,引发一轮轰轰烈烈的“口水战”。这会逐渐提升现场的热烈程度,将气氛推向高潮。

During the match, spectators always strengthen their own side by singing team songs, beating the drums, waving flags and doing Mexican Wave from time to time.  Sometimes we may experience a hilarious and exciting part, to humiliate the opposite side, especially after seeing a brutal slide tackle form a player or impolite gestures from the other side, which gradually heighten the excitement and make the atmosphere to the climax.

pIYBAFmBmziAU5vZAAJdSbphDc0217.jpg

然后,一般来说,当比赛结束后,每一个论坛和社交媒体都会立即出现另一场争议。因为这不仅仅是关乎输赢的问题,而是关于谁才是真正且唯一的那支广州队。然而,俗话说,一千个读者就有一千个哈姆雷特。无论这场斗争谁输谁赢,我都衷心地感谢这两家俱乐部,为我们呈现了精彩绝伦的比赛,让我们在广州就能享受到德比给我们带来的激情!

Then, generally, as soon as the game ends, another conflict arises immediately among every forum and social media, which is not merely about winning or losing, but an endless and serious problem about who is The Only Guangzhou FC. Whereas, as the saying goes, there are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes. No matter who could be the one, I am sincerely grateful to both clubs, playing brilliant matches for us so that we’re able to enjoy the greatest enthusiasm of Derby in here, Guangzhou City!

pIYBAFmBm1OAKP8UAAP3y42geR0959.jpg

我的家乡广州是一座充满宽容和包容的现代化大都市。我们中华文化不仅包含着不同民族的文化,而且不断吸收和借鉴外国文化。在不久的将来,广州德比必然会成为广州的一个重要的城市标签,而且它的声誉很快将与米兰、马德里和伦敦等拥有著名德比的城市相媲美,让我们指日可待吧!

My hometown, Guangzhou, is a wonderful modern city with tolerance and indulgence. Our Chinese culture not only contains the culture of various nationalities, but also absorbs and borrows foreign culture. Guangzhou Derby will definitely become a distinguished label of Guangzhou and thus its reputation would soon match those famous cities with derby like Milan, Madrid and London. Let’s point the day and await for it!

o4YBAFmBm6WAbCuQAAIRqNNt--g481.jpg

作为一名广州富力的球迷,我很高兴看到富力正在一步一步地进步、发展,不仅为了青少年足球人才的培养奠定了坚实的基础,而且坚持自己的传统打法风格,让我们看到了真正的美丽足球。

As a fan of Guangzhou R&F for two years, I’m very pleased to see R&F promoting step by step, building a solid foundation of youth training, keeping on a mellow style to play and showing us what the real Beautiful Football should be.

pIYBAFmBm7qASxO5AAGXKl60j0I416.jpg

在不久之前的足协杯对阵广州恒大的比赛中,富力赢得了一场完美的胜利,这使得富力队如今在双回合的赛制中占据了主导地位,我们都翘首盼望着在接下来的90分钟德比中,富力能再接再厉,取得更大的成功!然而,再次赢得德比战并不是我们最终的目标,因为我坚信只要我们能保持专注,团结一致,坚持不懈,直至最后一秒,富力最终定能豪取冠军,创造历史!我永远相信广州富力能成为中国最好的球队!

Recently, after winning a gripping derby in Chinese FA Cup against Guangzhou Evergrande, Guangzhou R&F is now standing at a dominant place and looking forward to greater success within the next 90 minutes derby. Yet, winning the derby again is not the ultimate goal, because I deeply believe that R&F is capable of winning the championship finally, as long as they can stay focused, unite as one and exert themselves till the last second, for always. My best wish for Guangzhou R&F to be the best forever!

pIYBAFmBm-GAG9joAAKnrII5HdI739.jpg

最后,我要特别感谢德拉甘·斯托伊科维奇先生对俱乐部和对广州足球的杰出贡献。我们都日益盼望看到广州富力在斯帅的带领下,成为一支中国的豪门俱乐部,尽管这个目标任重而道远,但我们有足够的信心,它一定会实现!

Last but not least, I have to thank Mr. Dragan Stojkovic for his remarkable contribution to the club and Guangzhou. We hope to see Guangzhou R&F become a giant club although it needs to take a heavy burden and embark on a long road.

pIYBAFmBm_mAHyPLAAJugIOsj-Q516.jpg

让我们张开双臂热情地欢迎更多的球迷朋友加入我们,齐齐上山为富力加油!我们是广州富力!我们是蓝血战士!战斗吧!

Thank you for your time and you are warmly welcomed with open armed to Yuexiushan Stadium to stand by us! We are Guangzhou R&F! We are Blue Fighters! Come On!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

7220帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )