开启左侧

帕托周记:三伏天大家多喝水,喜欢中国热烈的足球氛围

[复制链接]
123456 发表于 2017-7-24 20:02:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

小伙伴们,大家好啊!

我们又见面了!最近过得怎么样?你们的周末过得好吗?夏天的中国真的是哪里都很热啊!小伙伴们在三伏天里一定要记得补充水分,多喝水和茶,注意休息。

每一周都是忙碌的,上周也不例外,我们踢了2场比赛。我们先是赢下了对阵上海上港的足协杯首回合比赛。这并不容易,但我觉得我们做的很6。毕竟我们是一个很优秀的队伍。我打进了两个球,其中第一个球蛮漂亮的。我很喜欢它!你们觉得呢?

我们的训练从不停歇,但是昨晚在河南的比赛只收获了1-1。平局不是最理想的结果,也不是我所期待的。但我们会在下一场比赛前努力把状态调整到最好,然后拼尽全力!上周周末不仅有中超的比赛,也有一些欧洲俱乐部的中国行比赛。我喜欢我在中国感受到的热烈的足球氛围。希望所有的球迷小伙伴们能因为这些足球俱乐部和球员的到来而感到高兴。这对于每一个喜欢足球的小伙伴们来说都是一件好事。

对了,还有一个事情要和你们分享,上周我为我的爸爸准备了一个惊喜。我买了一辆老式的小红车,我知道他一定会喜欢它的。所以我让我的哥哥姐姐帮我保守秘密。我们开着视频,一起把这个惊喜送给了爸爸。当他打开他巴西的家门时,发现这个在旁边停着,等待着他的惊喜,他相当开心!当我看到他开心的时候,我也很高兴。我希望所有的小伙伴们都能做一点力所能及让父母开心的事情,哪怕是很简单的,也一定要去做!祝你们所有人都有开心而顺利的一周!亲亲~帕托

pIYBAFl1pd-AagF3AAMo8jAWzxI429.jpg

Hello guys, How are you? How was your weekend? It's summer season now and it's very hot everywhere in China! I hope all of you drink water and tea and rest in the hottest hours.

It was a busy week for me: 2 games. We won the Chinese FA Cup match: it is never easy to play against Shanghai SIPG but we did a good job, playing like a great team. We are a great team! I scored 2 goals and the first one is really beautiful. I like it! Do you like it?

Trainings and trainings and we played yesterday night in Henan but we tied 1-1. Not the best result but we will do our best to do better in the next match!

In the weekend there were many matches of Chinese super League and also of many European football clubs. I loved feeling this atmosphere of football in China and I hope all the Chinese fans were happy to see many football teams, players all together. This is good for everyone who loves football!

I want to tell you this story: last week I made a surprise to my dad. I bought him a old red car. I knew he wanted that car and I bought it for him and I asked my brothers to keep the secret. They called me on video and we made surprise to my dad. He went out of his house in Brazil and he found this red car waiting for him. He was really happy! And I was happy to make my dad happy! All the people should do something to make mom and dad happy. Even simple things! Do it!

Have a great week!!Kisses,Pato

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

1422帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )