访问手机版

开启左侧

[欧冠传声筒]尤文勇进决赛一甩礼包污名,球童全场差评卡西扔走奖杯

[复制链接]
AlanWake44 发表于 2015-5-14 06:50:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[欧冠传声筒]尤文勇进决赛一甩礼包污名,球童全场差评卡西扔走奖杯  由 AlanWake44 发表
    #以下评论皆来自reddit
ON: 欧冠半决赛第二回合 皇马 1-1(总比分:2-3)尤文图斯                  

#赛前                                                                                                                    

[–]【Juventus】ampren7a 307 points 6 hours ago I"m ready放马过来吧

(原图应该是惊悚片《闪灵》中的经典镜头)
[–]【Juventus】Zablebghal 103 points 5 hours ago Shush废话少说

[–]【Plymouth Argyle】big_swinging_dicks 282 points 6 hours ago Really want Juve to go through, one nation finals don"t feel like proper Champions league to me.真心想尤文晋级,同国内战感觉不像是欧冠决赛应该有的样子。
[–]【Chelsea】Marshyq 191 points 4 hours ago I agree with you, big_swinging_dicks.Seriously though, as fun as a Clasico final might be, I like two nations in a final because you tend to get more contrasting styles, and there"s always a sense that the league"s own pride can be enhanced if one of their teams does win.我同意大屌甩甩的意见。虽然决赛出现国家德比会很有趣,我还是希望2国球队进决赛因为能看到不同风格的对决,以及感觉上如果某国球队能赢的话很给自己联赛长脸。
[–]【Real Madrid】TetraDax 105 points 4 hours ago    as fun as a Clasico final might beIt wouldn"t. Seriously, all the bitching, diving, kicking, crowding, everything that happens in a normal Classico, imagine it in the most important game a club can play. I would be really down for that, I would love it, but I don"t think it would be a fun game for Neutrals.   虽然决赛出现国家德比会很有趣一点儿都不有趣。真心的,所有卧草、跳水、黑脚、推搡,这些国家德比必备元素,想象一下把这些带到一场俱乐部级别最重要的比赛里。我是很喜欢这些,但是不认为对中立球迷来说这会是一场有趣的比赛。
[–]【Barcelona】godie 97 points 3 hours ago For me it"d be 90 minutes of suffering. I would age 5 years in that game对我来说这就是90分钟自残。一场比赛下来我能老5岁
[–]【Barcelona】boissez 83 points 3 hours ago A lot of catalans would consider barca-real to be a two nation final.很多加泰人会把巴萨、皇马看做是2国之间的决赛
[–]【Liverpool】grapcerman 176 points 6 hours ago I hope Bale scores today and shows the middle finger to all the fans in the stadium who boo him.我希望贝尔今天能进球,然后给伯纳乌所有嘘他的球迷亮一亮中指。
[–]thekidfromthegutter 91 points 6 hours ago Madrid line up players= $569 million, while Juve line up= $148 million. Tonight the world will see that football is not all about splashing cash and shit. C"mon bianconeri!!皇马首发=5.69亿美金,尤文首发=1.48亿美金。今晚全世界会看到足球不是砸钱就行的。斑马军团加油!
[–]vitoe01 47 points 4 hours ago Real proved that last year. And Bayern in the other year.At the end Barcelona will win it anyway, so they will prove that you need money to win it.皇马去年证明了,之前拜仁也证明了。无论如何巴萨最后会夺冠,所以他们会证明想赢球先花钱。
#Game ON!                                                                                                      

[–]【Juventus】breaking_good 565 points an hour ago So many egos on the field and the ball boy turns out to be the biggest cunt of them all.球场上这么多耍大牌的,结果这个球童才是最*河蟹*的一个。(比赛中球童拒绝将球给埃弗拉)
[–]【Napoli】CiSiamo[?] 34 points 40 minutes ago I heard it"s Ronaldo"s nephew!听说小伙儿是C罗的侄子!
[–]【Vermont Voltage】Dohada 519 points an hour ago That ball boy deserves a fucking punch我看这球童是皮痒了是吧
[–]【Bournemouth】croutonicus 178 points 49 minutes ago Where"s Eden Hazard when you need him?当务之急的时候阿扎尔上哪儿去了?
[–]【Juventus】theultimatebr0 655 points 2 hours ago* Watching the game with my 82 year old grandfather who"s been supporting Juve for over 50 years. Only thing better is when he"s going to start calling Ronaldo a bastard 10 minutes in.Edit: Bastard count is at 3 after that Marchisio foulEdit2: Never heard my grandfather wild out so hard. Ronaldo is lucky he"s 3000 miles away from my nonno ?正在跟我82岁的爷爷一起看比赛,他是尤文50年的老球迷了。唯一值得庆幸的是比赛开始10分钟后,他开始叫C罗杂种了。编辑:马尔基西奥的犯规之后,杂种总计出现了3次了编辑2:从来没听过我爷爷这么惊天动地的。C罗距我姥爷3000英里外算他走运?
[–]【Real Madrid】taario 165 points 2 hours ago That"s hilarious. It must also be cool for him to witness the evolution of football over the past half century.(I still hope we win tho, sorry grandpa)哈哈太好笑了。他能见证过去半个世纪里足球的进化真是棒棒呆啊。
[–]【Juventus】theultimatebr0 151 points 2 hours ago Ye, he was alive for all of Italy"s world cups too! Still always tells the story about how Baggio in 94 was the biggest heartbreak for him.是的,还见证了意大利所有的世界杯冠军!到现在还跟我说94年巴乔罚丢点球是他最伤心的时刻。
[–]【Sheffield Wednesday】dantheman54 419 points 3 hours ago I hope Bale plays shite tonight so nobody wants him so we can bring him to Wednesday cause we are desperate for a left back希望贝尔踢得一坨翔然后就没人想要他了,然后我大周三就能顺势吃进,因为我们真的急需左后卫
[–]【Philadelphia Union】robspeaks 243 points 2 hours ago I hope Bale suddenly reveals he"s been lying about his age and he"s actually 32 and would like to finish his career in Philadelphia.我希望贝尔突然宣布其实他一直都隐瞒了真实年龄,其实他已经32岁了他想要到费城联来终老。
[–]【Brighton & Hove Albion】feedmecheesedoodles 41 points 2 hours ago No way mate, I"ve already bought my Brighton kit with Bale on the back.都别YY了。我已经买了印好贝尔名字的布莱顿球衣了。
[–]【Flamengo】gonnj 30 points an hour ago Ballboy is now the /r/soccer #1 enemy, surpassing the guy that wrote Rolando球童现在是话题区头号公敌了,超越了当年写罗兰多的那个(去年金球奖评选时,某网友把罗纳尔多Ronaldo写成了罗兰多Rolando,结果被reddit足球区群嘲)
[–]【Liverpool】rakehand 127 points 3 hours ago So is anyone putting their account on the line tonight?Let"s take a moment to reflect on /u/SkullKM"s sacrifice the last time these two teams met.今晚有谁拿账号来赌的吗?让我们先来回顾一下两队上次交锋的时候,@骷髅KM 兄的自我献祭。(第一回合这位用户表示尤文赢了就删号,赛后他说到做到,然后就有了下面这个回复)
[–]VengefulKM (←←用户名:复仇者KM)293 points 2 hours ago I am now a lurker隐姓埋名现在没人认得出我了
[–]【Manchester United】Jezamiah 156 points 2 hours ago Very unrelated but Alan Shearer just joined twitter love this tweet of his跑个题,希勒刚加入推特,我太喜欢他这条推了(推文:Be warned. Any abuse and I"ll come round and give you Newcastle tickets! 丑化说在前头!谁要来我这儿骂人,我立马给你送几张纽卡球票过去)
[–]【Sheffield Wednesday】dantheman54 47 points 3 hours ago I still think Madrid will struggle without Modric. But a motivated Ronaldo who"s looking to take back his record is going to be hard to stop我仍旧觉得皇马没魔笛不行。但是一心想着要抢回自己欧冠射手王宝座的C罗还是防不住的
[–]【Exeter City】Devbuscus 80 points 3 hours ago* you"re mental if you think he"s going to Wednesday over ExeterE: don"t judge me你要是觉得贝尔会选你周三不选我大埃村,那你脑袋肯定有问题(这位埃克塞特球迷其实是想回复上面那条讨论贝尔去处的串儿)
[–]【Celtic】paleobiology 82 points 2 hours ago Wrong comment, mate.哥们儿,你跑错门了。
#赛后                                                                                                                    

[–]【Arsenal】UncleWittgenstein 659 points 50 minutes ago How about a hand for Allegri? Everyone laughed at him at the start of the season and yet he"s done what Conte continously failed to do with Juve.不给阿莱格里一点好评吗?赛季刚开始的时候所有人都在嘲笑他,现在他做到了孔蒂带尤文一直都办不到的事。
[–]【Republic of Ireland】IrishRed92 301 points 49 minutes ago A champions league final with two managers who took a lot of stick from their own fans earlier on in the season.决赛两边的主帅赛季开始的时候都没被自家球迷少嫌弃过。
[–]【Real Madrid】feb914 96 points 43 minutes ago on their first year in the position too还都是带队第一年
[–]【AC Milan】encoreAC 114 points 49 minutes ago* I still can"t believe he is doing it. Props to him for bringing an Italian team to the finals of the Champions League, seriously.还是无法相信他做到了。为把意大利球队带进欧冠决赛向他致敬,真心的。
[–]【AC Milan】al3issa99 63 points 43 minutes ago Its unfair :( We lost against fucking Tottenham with him这不公平啊 :( 当年他带我毛连热刺都打不过
[–]【Tottenham Hotspur】A_Rolling_Baneling 32 points 30 minutes ago Not much you can do when Crouchinho is on, though.额,当年克劳奇尼奥在场,一般人防不住。
[–]【Chelsea】CFC509 1454 points 55 minutes ago That"s karma for you, you little ballboy shit.呵呵,出来捡球迟早要还的。
[–]【AC Milan】encoreAC 330 points 54 minutes ago Most hated Antagonist of the night.今晚最遭恨的一个
[–]【Chivas】Drackodelmal 113 points 53 minutes ago and deserved.而且是罪有应得。
[–]【Brighton & Hove Albion】feedmecheesedoodles 61 points 55 minutes ago I"d be shocked if he"s ever on the field for another game again.他应该不会再有机会回到球场边了。
[–]【Columbus Crew SC】aenigmatix 124 points 49 minutes ago Instead he"ll just be in the stands booing his team like everyone else.取而代之的是,他会回到看台上和他的同胞们一起嘘自家球队。
[–]VengefulKM 116 points 58 minutes ago

[–]【Chelsea】CFC509 181 points 55 minutes ago I"m proud that my club takes a stand against pissant little ballboys.很自豪当初我家俱乐部站出来还击了那个傻×小球童。
[–]【Bayern München】George297 424 points an hour ago Nice throw, Casillas.卡西丢得好。(比赛结束前卡西掷界外球失误)
[–]【Newcastle United】Dasperuvian 56 points an hour ago oh that throw in at the end.. made two great saves tonight but that"s what we"re gonna remember.欧最后那球丢的……今晚卡西有2个精彩的扑救,但最后大家会记得的只是他这记失误。
[–]adam4543 627 points an hour ago Suarez vs Chiellini and Evra ( ?° ?? ?°)苏亚雷斯 vs 基耶利尼和埃弗拉  ( ?° ?? ?°)
[–]【Manchester United】AbsoluteRoot 469 points an hour ago Bale"s car right now贝尔座驾现状

[–]【Arsenal】zaviex 430 points an hour ago Bale was infinitely better than Ronaldo today贝尔今晚绝对比C罗给力
[–]【Manchester United】AbsoluteRoot 247 points an hour ago He will be the scapegoat though, I guarantee it.但他最后还是替罪羊,我敢保证。
[–]【Manchester United】harps86 56 points an hour ago He looked rather down at times but he is always welcome back in the premier league.贝尔有时候看起来真的情绪很低落,不过英超总是向他张开怀抱。
[–]【Ajax】TheJaguarMan 117 points an hour ago Ronaldo was completely invisible throughout the gameC罗整场比赛完全隐形啊
[–]【Barcelona】Hankey01 110 points an hour ago But he scored a penalty man, penalties are hard但他进了个点球啊哥们儿,点球老难踢了好吗
[–]【San Antonio Scorpions】gila-monster 350 points an hour ago Guess Juve weren"t the easiest draw after all看来尤文完全就不是什么大礼包啊
[–]【Barcelona】tgames56 152 points an hour ago i mean, i don"t think real madrid would have beat bayern or barca. so really madrid was the easiest draw apparently.我想说,我不觉得皇马有实力击败拜仁或者巴萨。所以其实明显皇马才是大礼包吧。
[–]【Partick Thistle】Ciaranroy 140 points an hour ago They probably still were可能这会儿尤文又成大礼包了
[–]【Liverpool】KuzStuna 223 points an hour ago Suarez licks his lips in anticipation苏亚雷斯忍不住舔了舔嘴唇
[–]EbolaChicken 43 points an hour ago Tasty Chiellini吮指原味“基”
[–]nandoschickenwings1 331 points an hour ago La Decimated十冠亡了
[–]KTBArkansas 1004 points an hour ago YES LADS! /r/soccer WIN AGAINST REAL MADRID.太好了弟兄们!话题区成功淘汰皇马。
[–]【United States】jeric13xd 175 points an hour ago Bale about to get roasted下一步是轮贝尔
[–]【Barcelona】ImNotAnAlien 236 points an hour ago (??ヮ?)?*:???
[–]【Juventus】zeshie 312 points an hour ago Here we come Berlin! Fuck Yeah!柏林我们来啦!耶耶耶耶耶耶!
[–]【Mexico】aztec_prime 34 points an hour ago How wonderful to see an Italian team in the final. (: it"s been too long really看到意大利球队进决赛真是太棒了。 (: 真的等太久了。
[–]【Tottenham Hotspur】LionoftheNorth 57 points an hour ago :(

[–]【Queens Park Rangers】RobbieWard123 575 points an hour ago* Just happy it"s not an El Clasico final.决赛不是国家德比就很满足了。
[–]【United States】bruvar 126 points an hour ago Just for the build up to the final, it would be ridiculous Messi vs Ronaldo jerkoff光为了给决赛造势,各种梅西vsC罗就准备要烂大街了
[–]【AC Milan】nowoonocy 112 points an hour ago Real Madrid spent £195m on their front 3 and they get knocked out by their own academy player.皇马花了1.95亿打造锋线三叉戟,结果被自家青训踢出局了。
[–]【Internazionale】koolkat347 138 points an hour ago Italian bus is best bus摆大巴?意大利产品信得过
[–]【DC United】Thndrcougarfalcnbird 104 points an hour ago 5 seconds. 94 comments. LOL赛后帖5秒94个评论。哈哈哈哈哈哈
[–]【Juventus】theultimatebr0 198 points an hour ago My grandfather is crying. What a finish. What a team. FORZA我姥爷都哭了。莫拉塔那下射得太棒,尤文今晚太棒了。加油!!(热线帖里姥爷是尤文50年死忠的那位朋友)
[–]【AC Milan】hillsnipe 46 points an hour ago ballon d"Or 2015: Lionel Messi2015年金球奖得主:利奥内尔-梅西
[–]【Manchester United】Jezamiah 132 points an hour ago Sorry Madrid fans someone requested this对不住皇马球迷了,但受人之托做了这个

往期传声筒: [欧冠传声筒]主播逗比抢镜笑翻天,拜仁顽强逆转显气概[英超传声筒](含西甲)丢球怪门将洛里难为无米炊,双红一条心笑里藏刀为欧冠[欧冠传声筒]梅西球场封神无人否认,阿疼脚踝基金需要帮助[欧冠传声筒]RP大招尤文赢球就删号,素质堪忧老外看球也骂人[英超传声筒]特里赢回尊重他毕竟不是吉格斯?蓝军笑傲英超there will be haters
传声筒全辑传送门

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论10

正序浏览
jskf003 发表于 2015-5-14 07:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

my 82 year old grandfather who"s been supporting Juve for over 50 years
YES!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

troubleo 发表于 2015-5-14 07:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

reddit上的人真的挺损的。。。而且好多冷笑话。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

太原老刀 发表于 2015-5-14 08:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

那个球童确实挺恶心的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

陈澍 发表于 2015-5-14 09:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

老外的调戏不错,NBA那边也很逗,这边调戏天团蛮给面子的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

zxtigerlion 发表于 2015-5-14 10:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

这场字母罗的赵四舞步都没有被断过!我文防守差评!
钩罗还从字母罗那里习得了跳水....妈蛋!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

心系JUVE 发表于 2015-5-14 10:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

差点笑岔气了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Creetateaf 发表于 2015-5-14 11:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

五星级饭店里有对客人使百眼的服务员,五星级球场里有拒给球员递球的球童。
人说店大欺客,可居然敢欺到三爷头上还真是NB,难道是主席还是总经理的亲孙子?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

madbird302 发表于 2015-5-14 18:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用8楼 @Creetateaf 发表的:

再亲孙子给他扣个种族歧视问他怕不怕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

troubleo 发表于 2015-5-14 19:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用8楼 @Creetateaf 发表的:

三爷真是大气,这种性格难怪能成为法国领袖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

拽人不说话 发表于 2015-5-15 00:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用3楼 @太原老刀 发表的:
  那个球童确实挺恶心的

还好埃弗拉老道 并没有一直纠缠下去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )