手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[欧冠传声筒]RP大招尤文赢球就删号,素质堪忧老外看球也骂人

[复制链接]
AlanWake44 发表于 2015-5-6 07:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[欧冠传声筒]RP大招尤文赢球就删号,素质堪忧老外看球也骂人  由 AlanWake44 发表
#以下评论皆来自reddit
ON: 欧冠半决赛首回合 尤文 2-1 皇马                                                           

[–]【Al-Ahly】EgyptianGooner 186 points 2 hours ago Juve are gonna win. If they don"t then I"ll be wrong尤文这球要赢。要是没赢的话那就是我错了
[–]【Feyenoord】sophietje010 87 points 2 hours ago Bale is terrible, can someone tell me where he parked his car?贝尔状态太差了,谁能告诉我这货的车停在哪儿的?
[–]【Real Madrid】frank_13v 23 points 2 hours ago just go face him with an eletric shaver直接带个电动推子去找他面基就行(吐槽贝尔的发型)
[–]【Juventus】sololeft 367 points 3 hours ago so many people with different flairs are rooting for us today. It feels... strange这么多来自五湖四海的朋友今天都支持我妇。这感觉……好诡异
[–]【Barcelona】honamdoh 245 points 3 hours ago It"s Chelsea - PSG all over again切尔西vs大巴黎的一幕又重演了
[–]【Manchester United】ColdandTense 326 points 2 hours ago You mean Chelsea - /r/soccer.你的意思是切尔西对抗全世界?
[–]【FC Arsenal Tula】reddripper 145 points 2 hours ago I think you mistyped Hitler there.你把希特勒的名字拼错了。
[–]【Chelsea】Ser-Squibs 44 points 2 hours ago Hitler"s XI - 300,000 Hitlers.11个希特勒对抗30万希特勒。
[–]【Napoli】CiSiamo 83 points 3 hours ago Underdog status.支持尤文因为他们是黑马啊。
[–]【Barcelona】Jelboo 125 points 3 hours ago In my case, opponent of arch-enemy-status.对我而言,这情况属于敌人的敌人就是朋友。
[–]SkullKM 743 points 3 hours ago* If Juventus wins tonight, I"ll delete my accountEdit: The match isn"t over yetEdit 2: Told youEdit 3: Ah fuck meEdit 4: Madrid will scoreEdit 5: Does the second leg count?Edit 6: ONLY 3 MINUTES!!!Final Edit: I"M SO HAPPY BUT SO SAD AT THE SAME TIME, I WORKED HARD FOR ALL THIS KARMA. I"M A MAN OF MY WORD. FUCK YOU /r/soccer要是尤文今晚赢了,我就删账号编辑:比赛还没结束呢编辑2:我说的吧(*此时皇马扳平了)编辑3:哎哟我操(*尤文再度领先)编辑4:大皇马会进球的编辑5:第二回合算不算的?编辑6:尼玛只补3分钟!!!最终遗言:我现在同时处在极度的快乐和悲伤之中,为了这点RP我也攒的听不容易的。我这个人言出必行。永别了话题区
[–]【Juventus】theglasscase 296 points 2 hours ago Phew, thank goodness it was only Ronaldo taking that freekick.咻,感谢上帝任意球是C罗罚的。
[–]【Kosovo】egzon27 142 points 2 hours ago I"ve gotten to that point where I feel really relieved when Ronaldo actually takes the freekick我现在已经是只要看到C罗准备罚任意球了我就能松口气了
[–]【AFC Wimbledon】pogo123 140 points 2 hours ago Unless you"re standing in the wall.除非你是排人墙的。
[–]【Germany】knecht_ 70 points 2 hours ago Even if it"s only a one man wall即便人墙只有一个人
[–]FockOffMate 31 points 2 hours ago ^ shout out to Lahm飞起一脚踢在拉姆的膝盖上(吐槽世界杯上C罗的任意球没能越过只有拉姆一人[是一人吗?记不太清]的人墙)
[–]【Tottenham Hotspur】guppycommander 119 points 3 hours ago Why the fuck does Ronaldo continue to take freekicks?为啥C罗还老是要罚任意球?
[–]FullMetalBitch 120 points 2 hours ago No one has the balls to tell him not to.谁他妈有胆子上去拉啊……
[–]【SC Freiburg】db82 117 points 4 hours ago Go Old Lady!上啊老妇人!
[–]【England】TheFormidableGiant 43 points 3 hours ago Wayne?小胖是你吗?(吐槽鲁尼年轻时喜欢和老女人上床的传闻)
[–]【Arsenal】KaleJJ 76 points 3 hours ago Incredible that we"d get to see Casillas vs Buffon in such an important game as today, in 2015.. Feels like they have been playing forever难以置信现在都2015年了我们还能在这么重要的比赛里看到卡西和布冯的对决……感觉他们已经踢了一辈子了
[–]【Portugal】Ronaldo79 34 points 3 hours ago Commentator said they were the only two players left from the semi-final in 2003, where Juventus beat Real Madrid解说提到他们是2003年半决赛里唯二至今还在的球员,当年尤文干掉了皇马
[–]【Chelsea】bustedracquet 120 points 2 hours ago Ronaldo tried to fake out Marchisio like 4 different times, and Marchisio was just like GTFO with that tackle.C罗有4次尝试要晃过马尔基西奥,酱油马一抢一个有然后一副“别秀下限了”的样子。
[–]【Juventus】DudebuD16 73 points 3 hours ago I"ve got tears in my eyes. The choreography was beautiful, to hear the CL anthem in our stadium for a semi final once again was epic. I"m an emotional wreck right now.我已经饱含泪水了。舞旗美如画,半决赛能在我们的球场听到欧冠主题曲无法更赞。情绪上我已经彻底跪下了。
[–]【Chelsea】DawdlingDaily 30 points 2 hours ago I just have to say the Juventus Stadium is beautiful不得不说一句,尤文图斯体育场太美

[–]YayaSanogo 504 points an hour ago Ramos was absolutely garbage tonight拉莫斯今晚完全是垃圾
[–]【Arsenal】colourofinfinity 72 points an hour ago Boy does Real miss Modric皇马一定想死莫德里奇了
[–]【Real Madrid】ericdavidmorris 178 points an hour ago As was Carvajal卡瓦哈尔也很水
[–]【Minnesota United】Aj16ay 97 points an hour ago Varane was poor as well瓦拉内同样不行
[–]【Heart of Midlothian】krackpotkin 44 points an hour ago Didn"t think much of Bale or Marcelo either.贝尔和队宠你也别指望了。
[–]【Manchester United】gosha1988 42 points an hour ago Chicharito was the best though不过小豌豆还是发挥最好的一个
[–]【Manchester United】envague 341 points an hour ago Gareth Bale and the magic headband of invisibility.加雷斯-贝尔和神奇的隐身头带。
[–]lacienega 109 points an hour ago Chicharito had a bigger impact in the time he had on field.豌豆替补上场作用都比贝尔大。
[–]【Juventus】Zablebghal 33 points an hour ago* Bale"s game by numbers vs. Juventus:0 shots 0 chances created 0 successful crosses 94% pass accuracy贝尔战尤文数据统计:0射门、0创造机会、0成功传中、94%传球成功率
[–]lacienega 22 points an hour ago He made 18 passes all game.他一场也就传了18次球。
[–]【Barcelona】TooManyGains 20 points an hour ago To be fair, you can clearly see that it kills him to play on the right. He has absolutely no confidence in his right foot to cross the ball so he always has to cut back and slow down the play. I can see him leaving this summer.说实话,明显可以看出来把他放右路就是毁了他。贝尔对右脚传中完全没自信,他总是要扣回来然后进攻节奏就慢下来了。我目测他今年夏天要走人。
[–]【Juventus】Greenbackboogi 42 points an hour ago So proud of us today. Allegri had a game plan and we executed well, although Real were obviously not at their best especially in the midfieldOutstanding performances from Vidal Tevez and Morata为我妇自豪。阿莱格里战术准备很充足,执行也很成功,尽管皇马中场明显不在最佳状态。比达尔、特维斯和莫拉塔表现尤为杰出
[–]【Estonia】NotSoFastMister 4 points an hour ago Lichtsteiner was impressive as well. So energetic, Marcelo & Isco were having a torrid time against him.利希施泰纳也很经验。能量十足,马塞洛和伊斯科被他搞得焦头烂额的。
[–]【Santos Laguna】jmgf 87 points an hour ago Shoulda kept Chicha as starter, Bale was absent the whole game.应该继续让豌豆首发的,贝尔上了跟没上一个样。
[–]【Cruz Azul】CheetohPoof 112 points an hour ago So for those who follow Real Madrid how bad has Illarramendi played that they have to improvise with Ramos in the midfield?不禁要问皇马球迷,伊拉拉到底是有多差,皇马非得把拉莫斯拉去打中场?
[–]【Real Madrid】mq999 33 points an hour ago To be honest even bad Ramos today I feel is better than Illara because at least he is still good at defending.说实话就算是拉莫斯今天表现这么差,我还是觉得他比伊拉拉给力,起码他防守还是一样到位。
[–]【Real Madrid】Ave6192 59 points an hour ago Useless. No offensive attributes whatsoever, only room for mistakes with that guy.废柴。进攻终结者,不犯错已经是表现好了。
[–]【Juventus】zzzluap95 228 points an hour ago Thank you Ramos, thank you.-Juve fans谢谢你拉莫斯,谢谢你。——尤文球迷
[–]informate 30 points an hour ago Carvajal: "What about me, don"t I get a thank you bouquet?!"卡瓦哈尔:“我没份吗?都不带给我送束花的?!”
[–]【Juventus】zzzluap95 193 points an hour ago Chiellini"s red blood cells have been more visible than Bale today今天基耶利尼的红细胞(头部受伤)都比贝尔要显眼多了
[–]【Tottenham Hotspur】lotrewill 144 points an hour ago Suarez was salivating somewhere.苏亚雷斯已经垂涎欲滴了。
[–]【Paris Saint-Germain】Steellonewolf77 40 points an hour ago Barcelona v Juventus final. Suarez v Chiellini 2.决赛巴塞罗那vs尤文图斯。舌尖上的苏牙2。
[–]【Juventus】TheGuyWhoRuinsIt 186 points an hour ago It"s been a long, painful decade... but I can finally say it, Juve have proved that they"re part of the elite again. And I"m so damn proud.And I do realize Real are still favorites in the second leg, given they get their act together and don"t make half the mistakes they did today.经过漫长而痛苦的10年……但我终于可以说,尤文证明了他们又重新回到了豪门之列。太自豪了。我知道第二回合皇马还是热门,考虑到他们只要打出自己水平,不像今天这样犯错就能过关。
[–]【Belgium】volar92 33 points an hour ago Don"t pull a Porto here.别整得跟波尔图一样就行了。
[–]ATL84 192 points 2 hours ago* I can"t think of a player more overpaid than Gareth Bale. My god he was invisible today.Edit: Also, James" miss from three yards out in the first half should be noted. Very expensive miss.我想不到还有任何比贝尔还吃白饭的球员了。上帝啊他今天就是隐身啊。编辑:还有,哈梅斯上半场一个离门3码没打进也不能漏。这个miss代价大了。
[–]【Germany】maxvroden 31 points an hour ago 30 something year old Evra had him in his pocket.30多岁的埃弗拉搞得他服服贴贴的。
[–]【Juventus】PressureCereal 14 points an hour ago Patrice will be 34 in 10 days!再过10天埃弗拉就34啦!
[–]【Portugal】BRUNO-GOMES 124 points 2 hours ago i agree but sometimes is better to be invisible than doing shit all game like ramios我同意这意见,但有时候隐身也比坑爹好,比如这场的拉喵斯
[–]【Liverpool】lobbmaster 21 points 2 hours ago It"s a bit different for a defender and an attacking player... don"t want an invisible defender防守球员和进攻球员的标准不一样吧……你可不想要隐身的后卫
[–]arseholewhinger 73 points an hour ago If you"re an invisible defender that means you"re defending well后卫要是在场上不显山露水正说明了你防守得很好
[–]【Chelsea】Reborno 38 points 2 hours ago Falcao?说到工资虚高,怎能不提法尔考?
[–]IamDatNigga 167 points 2 hours ago He said player not spectator人家在讨论球员,没说观众
[–]【Colombia】RGIIIsus 21 points an hour ago Stop the murder :"(这评论简直是谋杀 :"(
[–]【Manchester United】I_WILL_NEVER_RUST 988 points 2 hours ago MOTM: /u/AzzaMateThat youtube stream was beautiful...全场最佳:@ 阿渣兄你的youtube直播信号太好用了……
[–]【Manchester United】MufasaIsACunt 281 points 2 hours ago 40,000 people streamed that without interruption. Glorious.4万人同时在线撸都不带卡的。太屌。
[–]【Real Madrid】freedomfists 60 points an hour ago More people than most stadiums hehehe比大多数球场里的人还多了呵呵呵
[–]【Newcastle United】gorti 48 points an hour ago when you think about it like that, it"s really impressive有时候这么去想,觉得真的很吊的样子(貌似虎扑看球也有这么多人?)
[–]【Mexico】CharlieCandle 114 points 2 hours ago The comments on the other hand...直播信号下面的评论就另当别论了……
[–]【Crystal Palace】Denim_cutoffs 216 points 2 hours ago First rule of YouTube comments: Don"t read YouTube comments.油管评论第一大原则:别眼贱去看评论。
[–]【Manchester United】Jezamiah[S] 47 points 2 hours ago Even for YouTube they were pretty shocking.即便以油管的水平而论,这评论也够低档的。
[–]myvirginityisstrong 140 points 2 hours ago* I have collected all of the ""original"" insults on Ronaldo from the stream"s comments:edit: I actually lied, that was only from the first half, but I stopped looking for such comments, because A. Ronaldo wasn"t really into the game, so no one was posting comments about him; B. the cunts were spamming GOALLLLL before the stream showed the goal1-0NALDODIVENALDOCRYNALDOronaldo is a virginRONALSHITTAPINALDOBRONALDOCRUD ROLANDOTAP-INALDOTAPNALDOpenaldogaynaldoblowjobnaldoTAPA TAPA TAPA TAPANALDOdonaldorektnaldobitchnaldoronaldo is born in poland我把直播下面评论里所有“原创”的黑票哥的回复都记下来了你们感受下:编辑:其实我撒谎了,这里还只是上半场的,但后来我就不看了,因为A.C罗这场参与度并不高,所以下面并没有真的在评论他;B.下面有几个*河蟹*剧透啊啊啊啊啊!!!1-0纳尔多跳水罗哭罗处男尔多罗纳尔屎捡漏罗票哥粑粑尔多蹭罗同上点罗gay罗(跟鲁尼那张著名图片)同*捡漏罗躲纳尔多渣罗花罗罗纳尔多是在波兰生的吧(不知道是什么梗,求解)
往期传声筒: [英超传声筒]特里赢回尊重他毕竟不是吉格斯?蓝军笑傲英超there will be haters[英超传声筒]Rnd35:保级大战纽卡一输到底,争四之旅曼联再造玄机?[英超传声筒,哀悼里奥爱妻去世]生死高于足球,里奥永不独行[英超传声筒]连夺最佳阿扎尔下一站金球,争议入围库蒂鸟不幸遭围攻[英超传声筒]巴神将走人球迷集资送一程,红军大灾变退步神速堪惊悚
传声筒全辑传送门

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论7

正序浏览
迪奥内奥 发表于 2015-5-6 07:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

C罗那堆翻译好屌。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Zeeyoung 发表于 2015-5-6 07:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

"Ramiaos" LMAO
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

troubleo 发表于 2015-5-6 07:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

今天因为播球,就没顾上看reddit。。。遗憾了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jskf003 发表于 2015-5-6 07:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

hahaha,感觉一半的评论来自于敌人的敌人啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

左手不够爽 发表于 2015-5-6 11:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

法尔考那个笑尿哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

心系JUVE 发表于 2015-5-6 14:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

尤文竞技场真美!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大忍成佛 发表于 2015-5-6 14:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

老外也是人呀!!!感觉这语气很像虎扑话题区,难道老外在学我们,哈哈~~
小编的翻译很赞很亲切!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )