开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:大家圣诞快乐呀

[复制链接]
ABC123 发表于 2016-12-19 21:44:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔周记:大家圣诞快乐呀

马塔周记:大家圣诞快乐呀

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

现在是曼彻斯特寒冷又寂静的周日夜晚。到处都充满了圣诞前的氛围,就像世界的许多其他地方一样。我们在周六对阵西布朗的胜利是连续第四场胜利,让我们对今年最后两周充满乐观和好心情。我们的表现强化了我从赛季初就在说的事:这支球队拥有潜力,能踢出好球,我相信我们会在2017年继续展示出这一点。

Hi everyone,

It’s the end of a cold and quiet Sunday in Manchester. The pre-Christmasatmosphere is everywhere here, same as in many other places around the world. Our win against WBA on Saturday, the fourth victory in a row, gives us plenty ofoptimism and good feelings with a view to the last two weeks of the year. We are reinforcing something that I’ve been claiming since the start of the season: that the team has got potential and good football, and I’m sure we will keep showing that in 2017.

在年底前,我们在老特拉福德还有两场比赛要踢,我们会努力继续获得好结果。在最后两场客场比赛中,我们面对水晶宫和西布朗经历了不少困难,我们在这期间没有太多休息的时间,但是我们带着才华、努力和团结,最终赢下了这两位对手。这应该是我们接下来对阵桑德兰和米德尔斯堡的精神态度,在年底努力接近积分榜前列的球队。我们还没有达到半个赛季,我们想要尽可能延续连胜。在英超,一切都有可能,这项赛事一直都以直到最后的刺激闻名,离终点还有很长一段路……

Before the end of the year we have two more games in Old Trafford where we will try to continue with the positive results. In the last two away fixtures we had tough games against Crystal Palace and West Brom, and we didn’t have much time to rest in between, but we were able to win both of them with a mix of talent, effort, and being united. That should be our mentality when we play against Sunderland and Middlesbrough, to try to approach the teams ahead of us on the table before the end of the year. We haven’t yet reached the half of the season and we want to extend this good run of results for as long as we can. Everything can happen in the Premier League. This competition is well-known for being very thrilling until the end, and there’s still a long way to get there…

这个周日,我们看到皇马战胜了鹿岛鹿角,赢得了世俱杯冠军。这支日本球队有过赢球的好机会,这也再次证明了亚洲足球的水平很高。祝贺皇马,他们度过了出色的2016年。

On Sunday we watched Real Madrid winning the Club World Cup against Kashima Antlers. The Japanese side had good chances to win, which comes to show, once again, that Asian football is at a very good level. Congratulations to Real Madrid, they have had a great 2016.

除此之外,这届世俱杯将会被铭记,因为这是第一届引进录像回放技术的赛事,这项技术引起了很大的争议。我还需要更多的时间,才能对此发表完整的评论,不过基本上来说,如果技术用得好,用得快,避免了误判(改变比赛的判罚)的话,那么它是受欢迎的。比如说英超的门线技术:我们在一秒之内就知道球是否完整越过了门线。这是足球比赛中最重要的判罚,现在多亏了这项技术,不再有不公的判罚了。你们对此的看法是如何呢?

This Club World Cup will be remembered, among other things, as the first tournament with the video assistant referees (VARs), a system that has generated lots of debate. I would need more time to express a full opinion on this matter, although basically, if technology is well used, quick and avoids than an unfair call (a game-changing one) is made against one team, then it’s welcome. That’s the case, for instance, with the goal-line technology in the Premier League: in just one second we know whether the ball has crossed the line completely or not. This is one of the most important calls in a football game, and now, thanks to this system, they’re never unfair. What’s your opinion about all this?

现在我要停笔了,希望你们享受这一周。不管每个人的信仰如何,这是一年里对我来说最特别的一周之一。这些日子总是让我回忆起童年,给我带来喜悦;此外,我还能看到我的家人,幸运的是他们总是在这些特殊日子来看望我。这几周的回忆能留存一年又一年的时间。大家过节快乐!圣诞快乐!

I’m leaving you now. I hope you enjoy the week. It’s one of the most special weeks of the year to me, regardless of everyone’s beliefs. These dates always remind me of my childhood and put a smile on my face; besides, they allow me to see my family because, luckily, they always come over here in these special dates. These few weeks bring me great memories that are kept alive year after year. Happy festive season to everyone! Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Juan

抱抱,娟儿

ooYBAFhX0wuAWODzAAAWaIh7vzw627.jpg

(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

8759帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )