专注足球资讯、推荐、直播、游戏所有领域
天下足球
手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[经典怀旧] 我狂我逍遥,盘点乔治-贝斯特最知名的33句话

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-12-19 14:32:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

北爱尔兰球星乔治-贝斯特被誉为是足球史上最有天赋的球员之一,英俊的外貌和放荡不羁的性格也令其收到诸多球迷的追随。每个男人都渴望成为他,每个女人都渴望拥有他。球迷们曾为他打出那副著名的条幅标语:“Maradona good, pele better, George Best!(马拉多纳,很好;贝利,更好;乔治,最好!此处其姓氏Best双关“最好”的意思。) ”著名媒体《Sabotage Times》盘点了乔治-贝斯特生前最著名的33句话,让我们一睹为快吧!
ooYBAFhWUFWACEE3AABcsY-LKBE928.jpg
33.“1969年,我一度戒掉了女色和酒精,那可真是我人生中最灰暗的20分钟。”(“In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life.”)

32. 在离开曼联时:“这个决定与那些女色、美酒、车祸或上法庭的案子毫无关系,这只和足球有关。我的字典里从没有‘失败’一词,伴随我一起成长的那些球星——查尔顿、丹尼斯-劳、克雷兰德、斯泰尔斯都老去了,但曼联一直没去寻找他们的替代者,现在和我一起踢球的那帮人简直都不配进俱乐部大门。我们简直是顶级联赛里最差劲的一支球队,想想就觉得恶心。”(On leaving Manchester United: “It had nothing to do with women and booze, car crashes or court cases. It was purely football. Losing wasn't in my vocabulary. When the wonderful players I had been brought up with - Charlton, Law, Crerand, Stiles - went into decline, United made no real attempt to buy the best replacements. I was left struggling among fellas who should not have been allowed through the door. It sickened me that we ended up being just about the worst team in the First Division.”)
oYYBAFhWUZWARl1-AAEtXzJMe6g777.jpg
31. 如果我生的丑一点,可能你连贝利是谁都会不知道了。 (“If I had been born ugly, you would have never heard of Pelé.”)

30. 对于贝克汉姆的评价:“他不会用左脚踢球,也不会头球,抢断也不行,进球数更是差得远。除了这些,他的其它部分还可以。”(On David Beckham: "He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right.”)
ooYBAFhWUb2AZWlRAAPxkzPrnn4006.jpg
29. “我永远都想得到更多——任何事物。”(“I always wanted more – more of everything.”)

28. “人们说我和7个世界小姐睡过觉,其实我没有,我仅仅睡了4个而已,另外3个是子虚乌有的。”(“They say I slept with seven Miss Worlds. I didn't. It was only four. I didn't turn up for the other three.”)
ooYBAFhWUcaAUcuFAAE7QvC_myI897.jpg
27.对于在希伯尼安(苏格兰球队)效力:“我仍记得70年代末在希伯尼安踢球的时候,每场比赛能挣5000英镑。那个时候,球队同意我在伦敦居住,我周五坐车去球队训练,在周日比赛。在国税局的朋友们决定对我的钱收2/3的税的时候,这段快乐日子戛然而止了,这真是糟糕透了。”(On his spell at Hibernian: “I can remember earning £5,000 a game playing for Hibs at the end of the Seventies. They let me commute from London, train on the Friday and play on Saturday. That lasted until my friends at the Inland Revenue decided to take two-thirds. That wasn't very entertaining for me.”)

26. “我拥有与生俱来的天赋,这给我带来了一些战斗欲。就像在比赛中,我想做得比任何人都好一样;在性生活中,我也同样要超过所有人。”(“I was born with a great gift, and sometimes with that comes a destructive streak. Just as I wanted to outdo everyone when I played, I had to outdo everyone when we were out on the town.”)
oYYBAFhWUeiAOclrAADzhUnQfEg082.jpg
25. 对于在肝脏移植手术后接受输血:“我在10个小时里喝了40品脱,这比我之前的纪录要快20分钟。”(On having blood transfusion after a liver transplant: I was in for 10 hours and had 40 pints - beating my previous record by 20 minutes.)

24. “有次我对加扎说,你的智商比你球衣的号码都低!结果加扎问我,智商是什么?”(“I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: ‘What's an IQ?’”)

23. 当女人在我面前宽衣解带时,她们会说:“我们这样做,并不是因为你是乔治-贝斯特。”(“When birds start to take their clothes off, they say: ‘I’m not doing this because you’re George Best’.”)
ooYBAFhWUfeABCLBAAKa4VA7ylc947.jpg
22. “人们说我不应该在场外耗尽自己的精力,我想那是因为他们自己的蜡烛太细太小。”(“People always say I shouldn’t be burning the candle at both ends. Maybe they haven’t got a big enough candle.”)

21. 对于亨利:“还没有一个球员能让我去付钱去看他踢球。比如亨利,他是一位出色的前锋,脚步迅速而且力量十足。但是,一名优秀的球员需要有魅力,亨利有魅力吗?显然没有。”(On Thierry Henry: “There isn't a single player I would pay to watch. You can say Thierry Henry, he's a fabulous striker, with pace and power, but a great entertainer needs to have charisma, too. Does he have charisma? No.”)
oYYBAFhWUgeAGwQrAAIerU493uI277.jpg
20.“贝利曾说我是史上最优秀的球员,其实我自己也是这样想的。你得认清这一点,我从没见过其他球员能够让我甘拜下风。”("Pele said he thought I was the greatest ever player. I have always thought I was the best ever player – that's the way you have to look at it. I have never looked at another player and felt inferior.”)

19. 在《体育问答》中被问及“接下来发生了什么”时:“这种问题对我毫无意义,因为我甚至都记不住昨天晚上发生的事。”(When asked ‘What happened next?’ on A Question of Sport: “There's no point in asking me. I can't remember what happened last night.”)
oYYBAFhWUhuAZl2tAAIwy9VFZyM680.jpg
18. 对于凯文-基冈:“他非常非常幸运,如此平庸并且缺乏个性的球员竟然能上场踢球。”(On Kevin Keegan: “He’s been very, very lucky, an average player who came into the game when it was short of personalities.”)

17. “我觉得从电视上看自己踢球真是费劲,因为我分辨不出电视上这些人都是谁,这对我太难了,好像场上那些事全部都是发生在别人身上一样。”(“I found it difficult to watch myself playing on TV because I couldn’t identify with the person on the screen. I couldn’t get to grips with it. It was as if it was all happening to someone else.”)
oYYBAFhXXp6Ab561AADx_8XZZCo401.jpg
16. 对于1984年因醉驾入狱:“**,我还以为我是骑士呢!”(On being sent to prison for drink driving in 1984: “Well, I suppose that's the knighthood f****d.”

15. “现在的球员在22或23岁时就已经是大富翁了,他们中越来越多的人就会在球场之外找乐子,比如赌博、吸毒或酗酒。但对我而言,我的乐子就是踢球。现在的球员似乎每个月都得把腹股沟弄伤,我觉得那是因为他们没好好踢,因为无论踢不踢球工资都是照拿不误。” (“Footballers today are millionaires by the time they're 22 or 23. More and more of them are going out and looking for something to give them a buzz outside football, be it gambling, drugs or booze. I got my buzz from playing. Players now have a groin injury for months and months and I often think they don't really give a toss whether they're playing or not because they're getting paid anyway.”)
ooYBAFhWVP6AGwr_AAEgJ2eDjaE786.jpg
14. 当政府决定将酒吧的营业时间改为24小时的时候,我就知道我将拥有一个辉煌而持久的饮酒生涯。(“It is typical of me to be finishing a long and distinguished drinking career just as the government is planning to open pubs 24 hours a day.”)

13. 对于曼联和阿森纳之间的“披萨门”事件:“只有小孩把吃的乱扔,这根本不是打架。我们都是纯爷们,能动手就别吵吵。”(On the ‘pizza-gate’ incident between Manchester United and Arsenal: That’s what children do – throw food. That’s not fighting. We were real men. We’d have chinned them.)
oYYBAFhWUn2AFmiaAAFE8uER1nk664.jpg
12. “我也许该去匿名戒酒互助社,但我觉得让我在那里匿名是不现实的。”(“I might go to Alcoholics Anonymous, but I think it would be difficult for me to remain anonymous.”)

11. 解释为何去北美足球联赛:“我曾在伦敦大巴侧面看到过一则广告,它邀请我‘把加拿大喝干吧’。”(On why he moved to the North American Soccer League: “Because I saw an advert on the side of a London bus inviting me to ‘Drink Canada Dry’.”)

10.“当我离去的时候,人们会忘记我的不羁,但会记住我的足球。只要还有一个人认为乔治-贝斯特是世界上最好的球员,我就知足了。”(”They'll forget all the rubbish when I've gone and they'll remember the football. If only one person thinks I'm the best player in the world, that's good enough for me.”)
ooYBAFhWUwKAQv19AAE__xm1zAc343.jpg
9. 对于C罗:“有很多球员都被誉为‘新乔治-贝斯特’,但把C罗和我比,我第一次觉得那是在抬举我。”(On Cristiano Ronaldo: “There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time it's been a compliment to me.”)

8. 当你面临两个选择,一个是对阵利物浦时连过4名球员并且还在30码处射门进球,另一个是和世界小姐睡一觉,这必将是难以决断的。但幸运的是,这两件事我都做到过。(”If you'd given me the choice of going out and beating four men and smashing a goal in from thirty yards against Liverpool or going to bed with Miss World, it would have been a difficult choice. Luckily, I had both.”)

7. “我只在睡觉的时候戒酒成功过。”(“I've stopped drinking, but only while I'm asleep.”)
ooYBAFhWUtCAfz0sAAGvZ1zNzQ8694.jpg
6. 对于坎通纳:“要是能和坎通纳一起在老特拉福德球场踢一场重要的欧洲赛事,我愿意将我喝过的所有香槟都吐出来。”(On Eric Cantona: "I'd give all the Champagne I've ever drunk to be playing alongside him in a big European match at Old Trafford.”)

5. “我曾经想过带球晃过门将,然后在门线处停下,把球颠过膝盖和手臂,最后用头顶进球门。在1968年对阵本菲卡的欧冠决赛中,我差点就完成了这一壮举。当时对方门将都快被我戏弄死了,但我最终射门时并没有这么恶搞,恐怕教练都快吓出心脏病来了!”(“I used to dream about taking the ball round the keeper, stopping it on the line and then getting on my hands and knees and heading it into the net. When I scored against Benfica in the 1968 European Cup final I nearly did it. I left the keeper for dead but then I chickened out. I might have given the boss a heart attack!”)
oYYBAFhWUxaAATiUAAKjD19uTUE164.jpg
4. “我曾经失去了很多,比如加拿大小姐、美国小姐、世界小姐……”此处Miss双关。(”I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.”)

3. 对于在1999年被评为20世纪最佳球员:“很高兴能来到这里,很高兴能脱颖而出。”(On being named Footballer of the Century in 1999: “It's a pleasure to be standing here. It's a pleasure to be standing up.”)
oYYBAFhWU6qAe1TJAADfI5NhsNw247.jpg
(图)老特拉福德球场前乔治-贝斯特、丹尼斯-劳以及博比-查尔顿的雕像

2. “贝利曾说我是世界最好的球员,这真是我这辈子得到的最好褒奖。”(”Pele called me the greatest footballer in the world. That is the ultimate salute to my life.”)

1. “我花了很多钱在美酒、美女和跑车上,但在其他地方花的钱都是浪费。”(”I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.”)
ooYBAFhWU9eAMJrBAAHDbAoU5ws745.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )