开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:我们要化沮丧为胜利

[复制链接]
vovage1000 发表于 2016-11-28 21:49:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔周记:我们要化沮丧为胜利

马塔周记:我们要化沮丧为胜利

嗨小伙伴们大家好,

现在已经是周日深夜了,但是说实话,这么多的时间还不足以消化和西汉姆的这场平局。如果这场1-1出现在一波连胜之后还容易接受,但是事实并非如此。几天之前我们在击败费耶诺德的比赛中踢得很棒。我们的目标就是留在欧联杯,球队也做到了;我们享受在球场上踢球的感觉,也打进了几粒进球。不过截止目前为止,我们在英超联赛还没有找到那种连贯性,我们如此努力,想要实现连胜。每当我们看上去和胜利如此接近,它却又从指间溜走……

Hi everyone,

It’s very late on Sunday night, but not enough time has passed to digestthe draw against West Ham, to be honest. This 1-1 would be easier to take if it came after a winning streak, but this is not the case. A few days ago we beat Feyenoord in a good game. We were playing to stay in the Europa League and the team delivered; we enjoyed ourselves on the pitch and scored several goals. So far in the Premiership, though, we haven’t found that consistency, that winning streak that is so much needed and that we’re working so much to achieve. When we seem to be close to a victory, it just slips away

我主要是谈论在老特拉福德的英超比赛,这更加让人沮丧,因为在我们自家球迷面前踢球是一种额外动力,这正是我们的感受。但是我们必须要把那种欲望转化为胜利,化沮丧为更多的胜利,更多的分数。那将会给予我们更多信心,最终带领我们走向一连串的好结果。在这几场比赛中,你觉得你们比对手表现得要好,你们有过进球的机会,门将也做出了出色的表现,但比赛过后,你感觉很无力,但是我们不能抱怨,我们不能抱怨自己太倒霉。我们知道我们必须要射正更多次的目标,取得更多进球。我们所做的事情更加困难:创造这些机会,而现在我们必须要抓住机会。不然的话,你就会受到惩罚,正如我们近来所见到的一样。

I’m talking mainly about the Premier League games at Old Trafford, which is even more upsetting because playing in front of our fans is an extra, and that’s how we feel. But we must convert that desire to win and that frustration into more victories, more points. That will give us more confidence and will eventually lead to a good run of results. You feel helpless after these games when you think that you’ve played better than the opponent, that you’ve had chances to score and the goalkeeper has had a fantastic performance. But we can’t complain, we can’t just blame the bad luck. We know we must find the target more often to score more goals. We are doing what is more difficult: being able to create those chances, and now we have to take them. Otherwise, at this level you get penalised as we have seen lately.

我正在看日历,我发现我们在今年结束前还有8场比赛要踢。在我看来,在如此短的时间内踢这么多场比赛是好事,因为我们渴望再度出场。首先是联赛杯再次面对西汉姆,之后是下个周末客战埃弗顿。踢好这两场比赛能够帮助我们带着更加积极的心情迎接圣诞季。那非常重要,因为接下来这几周的强度很高,每支球队都会努力取得好结果。

I’m having a look at the calendar and I see that we have eight games to play before the end of the year. In my opinion, having so many games in such a short period is something positive because we are eager to play again. Starting with the EFL Cup, again with West Ham, and then visiting Everton the next weekend. Two good games would help us to approach the Christmas season with more optimism. That would be very important because these few weeks are going to be very demanding, and every single team in the competition willstruggle to get good results.

我现在要停笔了,除了期待下一场比赛以外,我没有什么可补充的了。当我们丢分的时候,我们和你们一样感到沮丧,我相信你们能够理解,但是我们必须要继续前进,再一次前进。这是我知道的唯一方式。

感谢你们的支持,抱抱,娟儿。

I’m signing off now, there’s nothing much to add except that I’m looking forward to the next game. We feel so upset as you do when we lose points, I’m sure you understand that, but we have to carry on, once and again. That’s the only way I know.

Thank you for your support. Hugs, Juan.

ooYBAFg8E2uAYhPCAAAdL53ATZY664.jpg

(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

3438帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )