开启左侧

[新闻] 【利物浦官网翻译】杰拉德专访:最美好的就是第五座欧冠

[复制链接]
vovage1000 发表于 2016-11-26 09:27:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

ooYBAFg4VGiAUyphAAHl7tJHlIU992.jpg

原文标题/Steven Gerrard on his retirement: The interview in full

作者/Steve Hunter 翻译/心里曾经装着她

oYYBAFg4oDyAOzZRAAPXPyjPwws694.jpg

After announcing his retirement from professional football on Thursday morning, Steven Gerrard sat down with Gary Lineker to explain the reasoning behind his decision in an interview with BT Sport.

周四上午宣布正式退役后,杰拉德在BT体育的专访中与莱因克尔促膝长谈,谈到了他这一决定背后的一些原因。

The 36-year-old called time on his playing career almost 18 years to the day he made his senior debut for Liverpool as a substitute against Blackburn Rovers at Anfield.

36岁的他回忆起了自己贯穿18年的职业生涯,从他在安菲尔德对阵布莱克本的那场比赛中替补出场完成首秀开始说起...

oYYBAFg4VjuAGzZCAADVCwhAV_k305.jpg

(译者配图。以下采访加粗部分是莱因克尔)

Steven, may I be the first to congratulate you on a truly marvellous career. Why have you decided to call it a day?

史蒂文,可能我是第一个有幸祝贺你完成了一个如此辉煌职业生涯的人吧。为什么是这个时机做出这样的决定?

There are a few reasons, really. Obviously you are aware of the time coming towards the end and the body starts talking to you – the pains and the aches get more regular. The way you feel out there on the pitch changes. Over the last couple of years I’ve felt myself slowing down a little bit and I basically can’t deliver what I used to be able to deliver, and that becomes a little bit

frustrating as time goes on. And also, you know, I’ve listened to people over the years, important people in the game who I trust and have a lot of respect for, have said to me always go when you have a tiny bit left – never overstay your welcome and play on too long where it becomes embarrassing. I can feel that’s not too far away, so now is the right time.

其实原因有很多啊。身体会说话,时间在开花。你的疼痛与创伤越来越明显,在场上的感觉也绝对不一样了。过去几年我觉得自己慢下来了,也不能做出以往能做出的贡献了。随着日子不断过去,这真的很令人气恼。而且,你也知道,我一直倾听这项运动中的大人物们,那些我信任并深切尊重的人。他们常常告诉我啊,小杰,最深的爱是懂得手放开。别透支你得到的支持,也别在已经很尴尬的时候还继续踢很长时间。我感觉到这一刻不远了,所以,就让他成为此刻吧。

Was there a moment?

是某一个瞬间吗?

a period. I think in my last three or four months with LA Galaxy, I was getting too many injuries and I didn’t really feel as sharp as I used to. The games were becoming more challenging, especially with the altitude and heat, the humidity and the travel was affecting me, so it was more a period of time rather than one particular moment. In saying that, I’ve had a few moments in the last six months where I’ve thought ‘I didn’t play well today’ or ‘That guy got the better of me’. And I don’t like saying that to myself, so now is the right time.

不是某个瞬间,我觉得是一个阶段。我觉得在银河最后的三四个月,我受伤太多了,感觉状态也远不如以往。比赛越来越困难了,尤其是客观上的高度和热度,那种湿度以及长途旅程,都对我有影响。所以说更像是一个阶段性的东西。说到这里的话,过去六个月我有时候会想“我今天踢得不好”“那个人踢得比我好”。而我不喜欢对自己说这样的话,所以说是时候了。

ooYBAFg4X2OARACaAAIqF433lHE461.jpg

(译者配图)

Will you miss it?

是否会唤起你心中无尽的思念?

100 per cent. I’m the type of person who loves playing football, I love the game. I love training on a daily basis, I love competing and I’ve absolutely loved the journey through the highs and lows over the years – I’ve loved every minute of it, so I’m going to miss it immensely.

百分之百。我是那种喜欢踢球的人,我真的爱这项运动。我喜欢每天训练,我喜欢竞争,我也绝对热爱这些年来的高低起落,热爱其中的每一分钟。我会思念它就像喝了一杯冰冷的水,然后一滴一滴流成热泪。

Describe your emotions about having to retire because it comes to us all in football, so describe how it feels to you…

谈谈你对退役这件事情的情绪吧,因为我们足球界的人士都要经历这个时刻。所以说说你现在是什么感觉...

I think [it feels] very mixed at the moment. I’m a tad sad because I’m not going to be out there on the pitch and I’m not going to be in the dressing room with the boys and all the banter and not going out to compete any more. I’m not going to play in front of those huge crowds and have them incredible moments – the highs that are beautiful as a footballer. So a bit mixed, but at the same time I’m proud and I’m happy. I’ve achieved many, many things that I never thought I would get near. I keep telling myself I’m a young boy from a council estate who had dreams of playing for my hometown club. I keep going back to there and I’m very grateful how it has gone.

我觉得此刻感情很复杂。我现在有些难过,因为自己不会再站在场上,不会再在更衣室里和小伙子们有那些欢声笑语,不会再去竞争了。我不会再出现在成千上万球迷目前,给他们带来那些难以置信的时刻...作为球员,那些光辉的岁月是最美好的。所以会有些复杂矛盾,但是此刻我也很骄傲,也很快乐。我实现了太多太多从未想过我可以达到的事情。我经常告诉自己我是一个从廉租公房区过来的小男孩,梦想着为家乡球队踢球。我不断让自己回到那里,也很感激它离开。

ooYBAFg4i1iAClB9AAEt9ie-4Ko226.jpg

You mentioned your highs, great moments – what was the best of those moments for you?

你提到那些光辉的,伟大的时刻——那最好的一幕是?

Obviously the Champions League in Istanbul in 2005. Getting that fifth Champions League for Liverpool – the trophy that we keep forever.

很明显,2005年在伊斯坦布尔的欧冠决赛。我们为利物浦赢得了队史第五座奖杯,所以我们永久留下了它。

ooYBAFg4jUGAXUqtAAFYQjYd1y0589.jpg

(译者配图)

Given the nature of the game as well, it was an extraordinary final…

Of course. It was a dream just to be involved in the ride and the journey – and to actually get the cup at the end of it. And the game, probably the best Champions League final ever, was a miracle really.

当然。能够参与到通往决赛的旅程像一场梦,最后得到奖杯就更是了。而至于比赛本身,也许是历史上最好的一次欧冠决赛吧,完全是一次奇迹。

For you personally, you kind of dragged them [the team] back in it, didn’t you? Almost single-handedly…

而从个人角度,从某种意义上说你把他们(球队)拉回了比赛的悬念,是不是?几乎一己之力...

The nice thing for me was that I contributed during the game. Being the captain, there’s a lot of pressure that I had to deliver in that game. Looking back on it now, I was really pleased how it went. But at the same time along the way, there has been some really brutal lows that have took a lot out of me as well.

对我来说比较好的是我在比赛中做出了贡献。作为队长鸭梨也是很大的,我总是需要在比赛中做点什么。现在回过头看,我很欣慰事情的进展。但是在这条路走过来,也有很多惨痛的打击,无法分割 吞噬我 惩罚我 贪得。

ooYBAFg4kF6AULkIAAFCIi87Oj8253.jpg

(译者配图)

The worst?

最坏的是?

Obviously the Chelsea game. That’s one that will haunt me for a long time. The complete opposite to the feelings of the Champions League where you are on this incredible high, and then when you go back to the Chelsea game and it being a pivotal moment, it felt like a disaster happened in my life – that’s how bad it was.

一定是对切尔西的比赛。它长久萦绕我脑海驱散也不离开,可以说是完全在那场欧冠决赛的对立面。当你回过头看那场比赛,看看他的重要性,简直是我人生的一大灾难。这就是它糟糕的程度。

You’re one of the few players, of course, to have played over 100 games for your country – the highs for England?

你也是为国效力超过百场的球员之一,谈谈给英格兰队出场的高光时刻?

Every time you put the shirt on representing [your country]. You are asked many times by a lot of children ‘What’s it like to play for England?’ Until you actually put that shirt on for the first time and then do it on a regular basis, it’s difficult to describe.

Representing your country and millions and millions of people, that was another dream that I achieved and to do it over 100 times was incredible for me. Looking back over my England career, it’s mixed like most people’s are. You have your 5-1 v Germany result, which you feel really great about, and then you have the [penalty] shootout heartaches when you have missed a penalty, and when under Steve McClaren we didn’t qualify. You have those brutal lows as well, but it’s part and parcel of being a footballer and having that long career – it’s always going to be full of highs and lows.

每一次你穿上代表国家队的球衣都是。你会无数次被孩子们问到“给英格兰队出场是什么感觉”,直到你第一次穿上那件球衣,然后慢慢成为主力,那是很难形容的滋味。代表你的国家与数以百万的人们,这是我的另一个梦想。而超过100次的出场简直难以置信。回顾我的国家队生涯,其实也和大多数人的一样,比较复杂。你有过5-1击败德国的大胜(译者注:2002世界杯预选赛),也有过因错失点球导致全队输掉点球大战(译者注:这是哪次呢),而在麦克拉伦手下我们甚至没能晋级(2008欧洲杯)。你经历过那些惨痛的打击,不过这也是一个有着长职业生涯的球员必须经历的,一定会有很多高峰与低谷。

ooYBAFg4kPmAPgEQAAFhtThWGGY550.jpg

If you look back on your own career, describe your strengths as a player…

回顾你自己的职业生涯,谈谈你作为一个球员的长处...

I’m not one for being big-headed or that type of person, but for me, my game, I think I could do a little bit of everything. I wouldn’t say I was the best goalscoring midfielder out there but what I could do is a little bit of everything. So I could head it, I could tackle, I could run, I could pass over different distances, I could nick a goal. So I think that was my strength, the body and the endurance to do a little bit of everything.

我可不是什么自大的人。但是对我来说,我的比赛,我觉得我什么都会一丢丢。我不会说我是最能进球的中场,但是我能做的是一丢丢所有的事情。我可以头球,可以铲球,可以跑位,可以远距离长传,也可以破门得分。所以我觉得全面就是我的长处,有这种身体条件和适应的能力去做一丢丢任何事。

If you look at yourself, you might find this easier to answer, have you got a weakness? Was there a weakness in Steven Gerrard’s game?

如果你面对自己的话,肯定会对下面这个问题更从容应对,你有缺陷吗?史蒂文·杰拉德的比赛会有缺陷吗?

I think the weakness in my early years, Rafael Benitez pointed that out quite cleverly, was probably discipline in terms of losing my position as a centre-midfielder too easily and also maybe controlling my emotions in terms of getting stupid yellow cards and a few stupid red cards – I’ve let my teammates down on a few occasions. They are the things I will look back on and wish I could go back and correct them things so I could have a totally smooth career, but who is out there that has that perfect career? I’m not sure there are many.

我早年间会考虑我的缺陷。贝尼特斯很机智帮助我地指出来...可能是作为一个后腰容易失位,可能是无法控制我洋溢的情绪所以吃一些愚蠢的红黄牌——有时候这会让我的队友们失望。这些是我会回过头看,希望我可以回到过去改正的事情,那样我的职业生涯就可以彻底的顺风顺水了。但是谁又能说自己的生涯是完美无瑕的呢?我觉得这种人不多。

ooYBAFg4ojCAZN8UAAC76Wf-l6I942.jpg

(译者配图)

You ended your career at LA Galaxy but predominantly you will always be remembered as a Liverpool player – you played there practically your whole career. Any regrets on that, as you could have moved on a few times? You nearly did, of course, didn’t you?

你在洛杉矶银河退役,但是你肯定会以一个利物浦球员的身份被铭记,你几乎是在这里踢了整个生涯。有没有什么遗憾?比如说,有几次差点就可以走。你几乎就走了,是不是?

I’m sitting here now with no regrets with how my whole career went. I got quite a bit of stick along the way about not winning the Premier League, for example, and I look back at the opportunities I had to go to the strongest teams in the league, and I probably would have been sitting here with four or five Premier League medals. I could have gone abroad to the big teams and chased that glory but it’s also satisfying at the same time to know I stayed loyal to the people that are most important to me. I didn’t chase cash and I didn’t chase the glory. Of course, I’m sitting here with that one big regret that I didn’t win the Premier League but at the same time I am very satisfied with my own loyalty.

我现在坐在这里,对我整个生涯的走向没有一丝遗憾。一路走来我受到很多批评职责,比如说没有拿到过英超冠军,我也回想过那些去到联赛中顶级球队的机会,有可能我现在已经有四五块冠军奖牌了。我也可以出国,去大球队,然后追名逐利。但是思考这些事情的同时,让我高兴的是,我选择了对那些于我最重要的人保持忠诚。我不追逐钱,我也不追逐荣耀。当然,没有赢得英超冠军是一个很大的遗憾,但是与此同时,我对自己的忠诚很满意。

What does Liverpool Football Club mean to you?

利物浦足球俱乐部对你意味着什么?

The world. I started supporting the club at a very young age. A lot of my family are Reds. The way the club shaped me and treated me from a young age and turned me into a decent human being and a good footballer, I’ve got a lot to thank them for.

有你在这里,就是我整个世界。我很小就是球队的球迷,我很多家人也支持红军。俱乐部从我幼年开始给我的打磨,对待我的方式,使我成为一个成功的人,一个好球员,这让我一直对他们心存感激。

Do you feel you will go into coaching rather than perhaps the television business, for example?

你应该会执教,而不是去...比如做节目之类的,对吧?

Well, I’d like to do a bit of both, I think. Obviously now I’m really excited to work for BT and cover the Champions League and the Premier League – and that is something I was really looking forward to doing when I returned. In the future, I definitely have dreams and aspirations of having a go at management or assisting a manager and being back involved in the dressing room. But, you know, I’ve got many years to do that. The important thing for me now is to concentrate on [working for] BT and in my spare time around that try to gain some experience.

嘿,其实我两个都想试试看。我肯定会很激动去BT,然后做关于欧冠和英超的节目,这是我回来的时候有所期待的。在未来,我肯定有这种梦想与渴望去尝试执教,或者是做教练的助手,然后重新回到更衣室。但是,你知道,我还有很多年去做这事儿。现在比较重要的是在闲暇时间集中精力为BT工作,然后积累一些经验。

ooYBAFg4onCAW8z5AACvnyqkLB0542.jpg

(译者配图)

You played under many managers, so who would be the most influential to take into your managerial career possibly?

你和很多主帅共事过,你认为会对你的执教生涯有最深影响的是哪一位?

I think it would be a bit disrespectful to pick one. I’d like to take a little bit from them all, good and bad, because I think you can learn a lot from some managers where you have had a few disagreements or how they have handled certain situations where you feel you would do it different. Rafa Benitez was certainly the best coach tactically that I worked under, but I think you have to do it your way – the way you see the game – and basically you use your experience as a player and the people that you learned off to sort of put that around your own way of doing it.

我认为选出一位的话会有点失礼。我会乐意从他们每个人身上挑选那么一丢丢,不管是好是坏。我觉得你可以从那些你有过分歧的主帅身上学到点什么,或者说当他们处理一些局面的时候,你想过你不会这样做。从技战术层面上说,贝尼特斯当然是我效力过最好的教练,但是你应该用自己的方式做事——你对比赛的理解——以及你怎么利用球员时代的经验,利用那些从人身上学到的,与自己的方式结合起来。

Best player you played with?

共事过的最好球员?

Luis Suarez, by a mile. Phenomenal.

路易斯·苏亚雷斯。封胡遏末,荆南杞梓。他是现象级的。

oYYBAFg4oqaAFLFoAAkuOqulFLc668.jpg

(译者配图)

Looking forward, will you be back living here?

在未来,你会回来住吗?

I’m going to be back living with my family based in Liverpool.

我会回到利物浦,和我的家人住在一起。

It’s frustrating when you come to the end of your career and you can’t quite do it anymore isn’t it?

那你说你的职业生涯要完事儿了,你啥也干不了了,是不是有点闹心啊?

Very!

可不咋地!

Is it hard, then, making that final decision to finally end it?

是否最终最初决定的时候,还是感觉很艰难?

Yes, because as I say I’d love to have a few games in the future to play in. I am going to miss it. It’s not as if I’m out on my knees and I can’t move anymore and I could still play at a certain level, but the level I like playing at is the top. I like to find consistency and I don’t like to let people down, so before that starts happening more regularly I think it’s time to call it a day.

是的,像我说的,我还想在未来踢一些比赛。我会想念这一切。不是说我已经不能动了,我还可以踢某个层面的比赛。但是我想要的层面是顶级。我想要连贯性,不希望让人们失望。所以说当有些事情发生地愈发频繁,我想,遗忘在时光背面,用笔尖画下句点。

Steven Gerrard will offer expert analysis on BT Sport’s coverage of the Premier League and the UEFA Champions League this season.

杰拉德本赛季将会在BT sports为英超和欧冠的比赛带来专业分析

除了利物浦官网发布的采访,还会翻译一篇BBC sport的杰拉德生涯分析,所以本篇不做翻译笔记。作为一个专注研究英超的球迷,两支主队(切尔西 西布朗)都与他产生无数渊源故事。他是一位真正的职业球员,我所见过最伟大的对手之一。很幸运曾经在他离开之前看了他的一场现场并见证了他在英超的倒数第二个进球。本文译者代表个人向MBE史蒂文·杰拉德致敬,祝福他未来的生涯一切顺利。

ooYBAFg4n_uAGjIGAAEzd74w3i8313.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

3438帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )