开启左侧

[新闻] 马塔周记:我们很快就会有回报

[复制链接]
vovage1000 发表于 2016-11-21 21:32:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

马塔周记:我们很快就会有回报

小伙伴们大家好,

我有种感觉我已经写过这样的开头了。或者说,至少是一个非常相似的开头。不幸的是,在终场哨响了之后的那种沮丧感并不新鲜。我感觉对阵阿森纳,我们又踢出了一场竭尽全力的比赛,或者至少做了我们几乎所能做的一切来赢球,然而两分依然溜走了。整支球队做出了很大的努力,我们有过机会,在防守上很稳健,让像阿森纳这样的球队远离我们的禁区,我们在第89分钟前一球领先……但是我们只收获了一场平局。这个周末原本会很美好,但是它留下了苦涩的味道,不过我们必须要乐观。我们踢球的方式,我们展示出来的那种动力、雄心和竞争力,或者说球队的性格足够让我们相信,我们迟早会得到应有的回报。现在在老特拉福德的连续三场平局过后,我们原本可以谈论着9分,而不是3分。不过,我更愿意坚信,我们必须要继续保持相同的水平,那么好结果终会到来。有时候最终的比分很难让人接受,但是这场平局不会阻止我们的目标,那就是继续进步。我们还有那么多场比赛要踢。

Hi everyone,

I have the feeling that I’ve already written this entry before. Or, at least, a very similar one. That frustration after the final whistle is not new, unfortunately. Against Arsenal we played yet another game where I’ve felt that we did everything, or almost everything, to win and two points slipped away. The whole team did a great effort, we had chances, we were solid defensively to keep such a good team like Arsenal away from our box, we were one goal ahead in the 89th minute… and we got a draw. It could have been a great weekend and it leaves a bad taste, but we must be positive. The way we played, the motivation, ambition and competitiveness that we showed, or the team’s personality are enough reasons to believe that sooner or later we are going to get the reward that we deserved. Now we could talk about where we would be with 9 points instead of 3 after those consecutive draws at Old Trafford. However, I prefer to focus on the idea that we must keep the same level and the good results will come. Sometimes the scores are difficult to take, but this draw is not going to stop us in our goal, which is to keep improving. There are still many games to play.

新的一周,我们在老特拉福德又会有两场比赛要踢,我们想要再次向球迷传达我所谈论的这些事……能在这群带着如此热情的球迷面前踢球真的是一种荣幸,不管发生什么,不管是在主场还是客场,他们都支持球队。这两场比赛的第一场是对阵费耶诺德。如果我们想要晋级欧联杯下一轮的话,这场比赛至关重要。第二场比赛是回到英超面对西汉姆。

This new week we have two more games at Old Trafford and we want totransmit again to our fans all those things I’m talking about… It’s really aprivilege to play for a crowd with so much passion who supports the team no matter what, both at home and away. The first game of those two is against Feyenoord. It’s very important if we want to qualify for the next round of the Europa League. The second one is against West Ham, back in the Premier League.

(图)马塔在对阵阿森纳比赛的进球

与此同时在西班牙,这个周末最重大的比赛就是马竞对阵皇马了。0-3的比分太大了,但是齐达内的球队带着明确的战略目标来到了球场,多亏了C罗的灵感,他们能够能把计划变成进球。这场德比很特别,因为这将是在卡尔德隆的最后一场德比(至少在西甲),这是西班牙足坛最伟大的一座球场之一。我有幸在那里踢过好几场比赛,我尤其清楚记得我们和巴伦西亚在对阵赫塔菲的2008年国王杯决赛中获胜。这里也是我为巴伦西亚打进首粒正式比赛进球的球场。我们会想念在这座具有历史意义的场地看球的日子……

Meanwhile in Spain, the biggest game this weekend was Atletico vs Real Madrid. That 0-3 was too big, but it’s true that Zidane’s team stepped onto the pitch with a well-defined game plan and they were able to translate that to the score thanks to Ronaldo’s inspiration. This derby was special because it’s going to be the last one at the Vicente Calderon (at least in La Liga), one of the greatest stadiums of Spanish football. I’ve had the chance to play there several times and I keep very special memories of the 2008 Cup final that we won with Valencia against Getafe. Also, it was the stadium where I scored my first official goal with Valencia. We’re going to miss watching games at such a historicvenue…

祝你们度过愉快的一周。抱抱,娟儿。

Have a nice week. Hugs, Juan.

oYYBAFgy7lmAezp9AAAdL0atOlE123.jpg

(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

3438帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )