访问手机版

开启左侧

[扒词+翻译]Ray Hudson来到诺坎普(更新字幕)

[复制链接]
落寒雪球涉 发表于 2015-3-27 15:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[扒词+翻译]Ray Hudson来到诺坎普(更新字幕)  由 落寒雪球涉 发表
[扒词+翻译]Ray Hudson来到诺坎普

题注:
1.Ray Hudson为beIN SPORTS电视台首席足球解说员(就素那个那个,喜欢大喊大叫的激情大叔),在巴萨主战曼城皇马之周首度亲临诺坎普进行解说。这是他赛前参观诺坎普的专题报道。
2.视频很感人,于是扒啦英文自己翻译了一遍,并制作字幕。
视频出处:Youtube
百度网盘下载:源视频   中英字幕  土豆在线(无字幕)  土豆在线(中英字幕)
Ray Hudson Goes To Camp Nou

All these years, looking through a screen, has finally paid off. I"ve come to the real deal, to the origin of it all. It is big, let me tell you, gargantuan*.
多年来透过屏幕的凝望,终于获得回报。 此刻我来到了现场,来到传奇起源之所。它是如此庞大,我和你说,是个张口吞山的巨人。
*Garagantua是法国作家拉伯雷《巨人传》中食欲惊人的巨人。
The first sight of the entrance tunnel gives you some stomach-turning indication that something very special and unique is at the end.
I"ve seen these walls a thousand times and know them like the back of my hand, but not like this, not like today. I am actually here, like an out-of-body experience. It begins rather nervously and then gradually as this coliseum engulfs your eyes and then your spirit, it simply consumes all of your senses.
望见球员通道第一眼,五脏六腑即被掳获,直觉告诉你,等在另一头的,会是何等独一无二。这些围墙我看了千遍万遍,以为已了如指掌,不想今日一见却如此不同。
我站在这里,灵魂似已出窍。
一开始你如此紧张,随即,这个罗马斗兽场慢慢吞并了你的视线和你的心灵,所有感觉尽失其语,尽丧其中。
You are overwhelmed by the immense sense of serious footballing history with the gods of the game performed on this most illustrious stage. Initially, your eyes take in this astonishing vertical wall that seems like a “stairway to heaven”*. And then you realize it"s all around you like a magical footballling womb.
这个球场上见证过的无数历史,此刻纷至沓来,如同汹涌的洪水把人瞬间淹没。足球的神灵们徜徉其中,在这世上最绚丽的舞台。 扑面而来的高耸围墙,恍如通往天堂的阶梯。 随后你才发现,自己已被这神奇的摇篮,这孕育了足球历史的母地,深抱其中。
*《Stairway to Heaven》是Led Zeppelin的巅峰之作,也堪称世界摇滚史的神作。
“OK. It is the first time for me in this wonderful cathedral of foobball Camp Nou and I"m sorry, yea, sick and tired* here in this but there is no words to describe it but I am going to try to find a few.”
“To say that this is a coliseum of football rather than a cathedral of football, I think does it justice. Because seeing these gladiators down there on the field it’s almost coliseum like. And just like the coliseum in Rome this place’ll never to be brought down ever. It"ll live forever** in Barcelona.”
“这是我第一次来到诺坎普,这座令人惊叹的足球圣殿。很抱歉,它如此难以描述,令我无比困乏(于言辞),但我还是要尝试一下。”
“如果说这更像一个足球式的角斗场而非足球大教堂,我认为很公允。因为看到斗士们在底下决斗时它几乎就是一个斗兽场。而和著名的古罗马竞技场一样,它将屹立不倒,永存于巴塞罗那
*《sick and tired》常见于摇滚歌词/名。
**《Live Forever》是摇滚乐队Oasis的著名作品。
“It is actually an antiquated stadium behind the scenes which seems to just add to the spirit and soul of the place. It doesn"t change much. But the cavernous, the magnificent monumental structure is simply staggering. ”
“As if looking at it now, it doesn"t do it justice. It’s when you first come in from ground level and you look down into the pit where these players are playing and la pulga looks even smaller. He looks like la pulga atomica and that is exactly how he plays of course. ”
盛大幕景背后,其实是个古老的球场,年岁更添其蕴味,经年不变。而这朝天敞开的巨大洞口,其宏伟的构架令人震惊。
站在这个角度看无法展现其原貌,你需要从地面层进来,自高处往下看球员表演。这时小跳蚤会显得更小,小得如同一个原子。当然比赛时他确实如此。
“The beauty of this place is accented by the football on the field. When we see these faces stacked into the stadium, these bodies lined up against each other, nearly 100,000 people, souls bleeding, hearts pounding and lungs filling out in a full battle cry, there is no way like it on God"s earth.”
“等到球员在赛场上奔跑时,这里会更为壮丽。无数的面孔层叠簇拥于观众席,十万颗心脏一起砰响,热血沸腾,战斗的呼喊充满了所有人的胸膛,这样的场景在上帝的领土里也无法想象。”
Amidst this antiquated beauty of the stadium, technology intervened. And astonishingly, a familiar voice! My own voice, came through the stadium in a replay of one of Ibrahimovic"s maserpieace goals and I felt so moved and entirely honored to have contributed just a small piece of Barcelona history.
这美丽的古老球场,现代技术亦融入其中。而令人惊讶的是,在此我听到一个熟悉的声音!我自己的声音!它透过体育场传来,伴随着伊布当时一颗大师级别的进球。想到自己竟能为巴萨历史贡献哪怕极微渺的部分,我是如此感动和自豪。
And then finally, in the crescendo of the Barcelona tribute film, unexpectedly, I heard myself again. This time describing Messi"s genius, in an most extra-ordinary finale to the film"s climax. This time I simply couldn’t contain myself.
"....Astonishing brave response from Barcelona!"
最后,随着巴萨的辉煌纪录片迈向高潮之际,毫无征兆的,我再次听到自己的声音。这次是在称颂梅西的天才,在影片高潮的极致尾声之中。而这一次,我再无法抑制自己的眼泪。
(比赛回放,梅西进球)“……巴塞罗纳!令人震惊的勇敢回击!”

[ 此帖被落寒雪球涉在2015-03-29 11:22修改 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论24

正序浏览
tyqianqian 发表于 2015-3-27 15:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个喜欢堆砌词汇的家伙,怎么才来
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tyqianqian 发表于 2015-3-27 15:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个喜欢堆砌词汇的家伙,怎么才来,么么哒,梅吹帝
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

YICO_LIU 发表于 2015-3-27 15:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

等几天了,雪球加油(╯3╰)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

落寒雪球涉 发表于 2015-3-27 15:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用3楼 @YICO_LIU 发表的:
等几天了,雪球加油(╯3╰)

德比战语录扒得差不多了,争取明天翻译好贴出来

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| hjh163 发表于 2015-3-27 15:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

[ 此帖被hjh163在2015-03-28 09:10修改 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hjh163 发表于 2015-3-27 15:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

真好,看到最后自己也不由的和老人一样热泪盈眶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

荷影舞动 发表于 2015-3-27 16:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

哎呀,你的英文水平让人羡慕~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kasitty 发表于 2015-3-27 16:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

请开启大写模式:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

石灰屋 发表于 2015-3-27 17:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

老爷子真是文豪_(:з」∠)_
听力渣渣表示LZ太厉害了!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

EricAbidal 发表于 2015-3-27 19:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

“The beauty of this place is accented by the footballers on the field. When we see these faces stacked into the stadium these bodies lined up against each other, nearly 100,000 people, souls bleeding, hearts pounding and lungs filling out in a full battle cry, there is no way like it on God"s earth.”
能翻墙的尽量去听一听这一段吧,配上这个可爱老头的声音真的触动心灵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

frost23 发表于 2015-3-27 20:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

透过ray hudson的眼睛看见了诺坎普的崇高之美

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

落寒雪球涉 发表于 2015-3-27 20:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用10楼 @EricAbidal 发表的:
“The beauty of this place is accented by the footballers on the field. When we see these faces stacked into the stadium these bodies lined up against each other, nearly 100,000 people, souls bleeding, hearts pounding and lungs filling out in a full battle cry, there is no way like it on God"s earth.”
能翻墙的尽量去听一听这一段吧,配上这个可爱老头的声音真的触动心灵

不用翻墙啊,我这不已经扒下来传到土豆和百度网盘上了嘛

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| fqqq12 发表于 2015-3-27 22:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

这帖子好棒!!~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Boca_Juniors 发表于 2015-3-27 22:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

Ray的口音对我而言一直是个谜。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

落寒雪球涉 发表于 2015-3-28 07:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用7楼 @荷影舞动 发表的:
哎呀,你的英文水平让人羡慕~~

找本自己喜欢的书,对照中译本看,只要坚持看完(最好记点生词),收获会超出想象:)))

要不,从苏亚传记开始?语言简单,而且中译本马上就要出版了^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| zihong 发表于 2015-3-28 07:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

很难想象这老头以前没去过诶。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

RG老酒 发表于 2015-3-28 10:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

雪球真是个博闻强识的好姑娘 赞一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

荷影舞动 发表于 2015-3-28 22:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用15楼 @落寒雪球涉 发表的:

找本自己喜欢的书,对照中译本看,只要坚持看完(最好记点生词),收获会超出想象:)))

要不,从苏亚传记开始?语言简单,而且中译本马上就要出版了^^

上次你说的王尔德童话准备找本英文看看,只怕没耐心,其实,有的时候遇见好听的英文歌我也会抄下来,遇见生的单词查查~~
刚刚看了视频,这是个足球解说员,简直是个诗人啊~~

[ 此帖被荷影舞动在2015-03-28 23:41修改 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

YICO_LIU 发表于 2015-3-28 22:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

有人知道怎么加字幕么 可以试试把雪球的翻译加进去啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )