访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:我相信只要我们付出努力,球队会走向正规的

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-10-31 20:01:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
oYYBAFgXEhaAHifiAAJGShbMzqI320.jpg
小伙伴们大家好,

我在曼彻斯特典型一个秋高气爽的周日夜晚给你们写周记,随着夜幕提前降临,时钟已经倒退了一个小时。冬季将至……今天过得很宁静,我对周六的比赛思考了很多,这可能是我职业生涯中经历过最奇怪的一场平局。如果你们观看了我们对阵伯恩利的比赛,你就会同意我的看法,在创造了如此多机会的情况下,却仅仅拿到了一分,这是非常困难的。我猜他们的门将希顿会永远记住10月的这个夜晚,你只能给祝贺他。他完完全全地扑出了一切。
Hi everyone,

I’m writing to you at the end of a typical Autumn Sunday in Manchester, with the night arriving earlier after the clocks have gone back by an hour. The Winter season is approaching… The day has been quiet and I’ve been thinking a lot about Saturday’s game, arguably one of the weirdest draws of my career. If you watched our game against Burnley, you will agree with me that it’s very difficult to create so many chances to win and yet get only one point. I guess Heaton, their goalkeeper, will remember this evening of October for all his life, and you can do nothing but congratulate him. He saved absolutely everything.

从开赛起,球队就展示出了良好的态度,我们一开始就全神贯注,直到终场哨响,我们都在为进球而努力拼搏,尽管我们有一段时间不得不以十人应战。我们有过无数次射正目标,但是在门框、后卫,尤其是门将出色的发挥下,进球始终没能到来。我知道这听上去老生常谈,但是这项运动就是如此。有时候比赛的比分很残酷,没有真实反映你们的表现有多么出色。有时候你配不上赢球,却带走了三分,有时候则是相反。我真的认为我们周六的表现强化了球队在长期想要展示出来的打法,而不是在一场糟糕的比赛过后侥幸获胜。如果我们抓住了那么一两次的机会,现在我们就会在谈论这场赛季最佳比赛之一,所以我们不应该从极端消极的角度来看待它,因为我们在许多方面都做得很好。然而,我们清楚了解我们必须要在那个区域做得更出色。

The team showed a good attitude from the kick-off. We started very focused and kept fighting for the goal until the final whistle, despite we had to play with ten men for quite a while. We had countless shots on target, but between the woodwork, the defenders and, especially, the goalkeeper’s outstanding performance, the goal never came. I know it sounds repetitive but this sport is like that. There are games when the score is cruel and it doesn’t reflect how well you did. Sometimes you don’t deserve to win but you end up with three points, and sometimes is the opposite. I honestly think that our performance on Saturday reinforces the idea of a team that we want to show in the long term, more than if it had been a lucky win after a bad game. If we had taken a couple of the chances that we had, now we would be talking about one of our best games of the season, so we shouldn’t see this from an extremely negative perspective when we did so many things well. However, we are aware that we must get better in that area.

我坚定地相信,经过了我们在球场上付出的所有努力,球队走在了正轨之上。我们在周三战胜曼城的联赛杯中证明了那一点。我们当时从一场艰难的失利走出,而球队证明了我们是团结的,我们能击败任何人。那是一场重要的比赛,我们满怀信心,加上每场比赛要求的额外努力、强度和注意力。我们在对阵伯恩利的比赛中也再次做到了,但是我们无法取得进球。不过只要我们继续像这样子踢下去,早晚会收获成效。

I strongly believe that the team is on the right track, after all the hard work we put on the pitch. We proved that on Wednesday when we defeated Manchester City in the EFL Cup. We came from a tough defeat and the team showed that we are united and we are able to beat anyone. It was an important game; we played with confidence and we added that extra effort, intensity and concentration that every game requires. We did it again with Burnley, but we were unable to score. Playing like we did, though, is going to bear fruit sooner or later.

不管怎么样,现在没有必要抱怨。我们必须要重拾信心,在本周的两场客场比赛中竭尽全力。这两场比赛都将非常艰难:在欧联杯面对费内巴切,以及下周日对阵斯旺西。我们要在这两场比赛中保持相同的踢球方式,努力打进上周六我们没能进的球。

Anyway, there’s no point in complaining now. We have to work on our confidence and give everything in the two away games this week. Both of them will be tough: Fenerbahce in the Europa League and Swansea next Sunday. These are two games to keep working the same way and try to score all the goals that we couldn’t score last Saturday.

而在西班牙,三位主要的冠军热门都赢下了他们的比赛。塞维利亚也在积分榜顶端和他们抗争,不过他们面对希洪竞技只拿下了一分。我觉得直到最后的几周,本赛季联赛冠军争夺将会变得非常接近。这个现象会很惊人。

And in Spain, the three main candidates won their games. Sevilla, also fighting with them at the top, only got one point against Sporting. I think the race to win la Liga this season will be very close until the last few weeks. It’s going to be spectacular.

我现在要停笔了,一如既往地感谢你们在赛后的支持,这意味着你们感受到了球队做出的努力。祝你们度过美好的一周。

抱抱,娟儿

I’m signing off now. As always, thank you for showing your support after the game, it means that you perceived the effort made by the team. Have a nice week.
‎Hugs,Juan
ooYBAFgXEguAV2E9AAAdMbXj_CI888.jpg
(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )