使用道具 举报

楼主| 还你三刀 发表于 2014-6-10 15:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

LS这西西颜值报表了 。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 15:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

采访全文
ESTELITA:How does your day start?
LEO:Usually at Bar?a we train every morning so I wake up very early. I have breakfast at the club and I go back home at around 11-12 after doing my job as a professional footballer. When I arrive I wait for Antonella and Thiago to get ready. And then I prepare some mates.
ESTELITA:Are you good at those?
LEO:Yes, I have one every afternoon or before going to bed, I always make it because Antonella doesn"t like it that much but I do, I love drinking mate.
ESTELITA:How is fatherhood going for you?
LEO:Everything is new, for me and for Anto. We learn something new every day, at first it was quite difficult but once you get used to it you enjoy it a lot.
ESTELITA:If Thiago wakes up crying at midnight... do you wake up to go see him?
LEO:Honestly I don"t (Laughs). That"s the only thing I never do, but it"s because I wake up really early for training, that"s why Anto told me that she would always handle that. Either way, we never had problems with that because Thiago goes to sleep late and wakes up until next morning.
ESTELITA:Why did you choose Thiago as his name?
LEO:No special reason, Antonella came up with the name and it stuck.
ESTELITA:Who changes his diapers?
LEO:Whoever is near him when it"s needed, we have no problem with that. Maybe I"m a little lazier, but I try to do my part.
ESTELITA:You posted a video on Instagram where you were cooking, are you a good cook?
LEO:I did that because I lost a bet, it turned out okay but I"m not really into cooking. Antonella cooks just about everything tho, at first she didn"t know how but she"s learned a lot.
ESTELITA:Do you like to go to the movies?
LEO:We rarely go, Antonella likes it a lot but I don"t. Now it"s even more difficult because of Thiago, but if we don"t go to the movies, we go to the park and play with him. When we have the chance to leave him with her family or mine we go out, but we prefer to stay with him all the time, we rarely do things just the two of us.
ESTELITA:Do you like asados (argie bbqs)?
LEO:I love getting together with my family and friends, I"m a family man. That said when it comes down to actually cook I leave it to others, I"m just there to eat (laughs)
ESTELITA:Thiago already walks... did you give him a ball so he could start playing?
LEO:It was the first thing I gave him (laughs), he loves the ball, he goes crazy when he sees one. The one bad thing is that he"s right-footed.
ESTELITA:How would you feel if he became a football player?
LEO:I"d love it but it"s not something I"m obsessed about. I want him to do whatever makes him happy. On the other hand, I think he might get a lot of pressure only because he"s my son. The comparisons will start and I don"t think that"s a good thing.
ESTELITA:Will you go with him the day he starts preschool?
LEO:I"d love to always be with him. Take him to school and pick him up with his mom and participate whenever there"s an event at school. My intention is to be with him as much as I can, even more now that he"s so little and everything is new for him, but sometimes because of the trips I have to make with the club that might be difficult.
ESTELITA:Are you a tidy person?
LEO:I am, I hate messy places. Actually between me and Antonella, I think she"s more disorganized.
ESTELITA:Do you like going to the supermarket?
LEO:Antonella is the one in charge of that, but I try to go and help her.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 15:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用52楼 @jspjc 发表的:
采访全文
ESTELITA:How does your day start?
LEO:Usually at Bar?a we train every morning so I wake up very early. I have breakfast at the club and I go back home at around 11-12 after doing my job as a professional footballer. When I arrive I wait for Antonella and Thiago to get ready. And then I prepare some mates.
ESTELITA:Are you good at those?
LEO:Yes, I have one every afternoon or before going to bed, I always make it because Antonella doesn"t like it that much but I do, I love drinking mate.
ESTELITA:How is fatherhood going for you?
LEO:Everything is new, for me and for Anto. We learn something new every day, at first it was quite difficult but once you get used to it you enjoy it a lot.
ESTELITA:If Thiago wakes up crying at midnight... do you wake up to go see him?
LEO:Honestly I don"t (Laughs). That"s the only thing I never do, but it"s because I wake up really early for training, that"s why Anto told me that she would always handle that. Either way, we never had problems with that because Thiago goes to sleep late and wakes up until next morning.
ESTELITA:Why did you choose Thiago as his name?
LEO:No special reason, Antonella came up with the name and it stuck.
ESTELITA:Who changes his diapers?
LEO:Whoever is near him when it"s needed, we have no problem with that. Maybe I"m a little lazier, but I try to do my part.
ESTELITA:You posted a video on Instagram where you were cooking, are you a good cook?
LEO:I did that because I lost a bet, it turned out okay but I"m not really into cooking. Antonella cooks just about everything tho, at first she didn"t know how but she"s learned a lot.
ESTELITA:Do you like to go to the movies?
LEO:We rarely go, Antonella likes it a lot but I don"t. Now it"s even more difficult because of Thiago, but if we don"t go to the movies, we go to the park and play with him. When we have the chance to leave him with her family or mine we go out, but we prefer to stay with him all the time, we rarely do things just the two of us.
ESTELITA:Do you like asados (argie bbqs)?
LEO:I love getting together with my family and friends, I"m a family man. That said when it comes down to actually cook I leave it to others, I"m just there to eat (laughs)
ESTELITA:Thiago already walks... did you give him a ball so he could start playing?
LEO:It was the first thing I gave him (laughs), he loves the ball, he goes crazy when he sees one. The one bad thing is that he"s right-footed.
ESTELITA:How would you feel if he became a football player?
LEO:I"d love it but it"s not something I"m obsessed about. I want him to do whatever makes him happy. On the other hand, I think he might get a lot of pressure only because he"s my son. The comparisons will start and I don"t think that"s a good thing.
ESTELITA:Will you go with him the day he starts preschool?
LEO:I"d love to always be with him. Take him to school and pick him up with his mom and participate whenever there"s an event at school. My intention is to be with him as much as I can, even more now that he"s so little and everything is new for him, but sometimes because of the trips I have to make with the club that might be difficult.
ESTELITA:Are you a tidy person?
LEO:I am, I hate messy places. Actually between me and Antonella, I think she"s more disorganized.
ESTELITA:Do you like going to the supermarket?
LEO:Antonella is the one in charge of that, but I try to go and help her.

这是神马时候的采访啊?全是围绕煤球家庭的,丝毫没有谈及到世界杯和俱乐部
字里行间满满的是煤球对Anto和Thiago的爱
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| KUN神下凡 发表于 2014-6-10 15:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用53楼 @smelly_cat 发表的:
这是神马时候的采访啊?全是围绕煤球家庭的,丝毫没有谈及到世界杯和俱乐部
字里行间满满的是煤球对Anto和Thiago的爱

就在上周.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 15:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用54楼 @jspjc 发表的:
就在上周.....

是全文么?难道是知音做的采访啊LOL
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| smelly_cat 发表于 2014-6-10 15:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 15:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

梅西和阿奎罗拍摄百事可乐广告

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| smelly_cat 发表于 2014-6-10 15:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

被无视的煤球

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 15:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 16:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 16:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

苏西奇(波黑主教练):我们不会单独盯防梅西,我们会采用区域防守。我们队里的每个人都很高兴对阵阿根廷。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

埃里克森(广州富力主教练):这是梅西达到马拉多纳高度的机会。如果他这次做不到,那就永远都没机会了。如果你喜欢足球,你就会喜欢梅西。他可以在几乎没有任何空间的情况下进行各种持球突破,我之前从来没见过任何人做到这一点。[dailymail]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jspjc 发表于 2014-6-10 16:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

顶!大爱梅西

世界杯好好打,发挥出最好的水平吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

1帖子

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )