手机版
访问手机版
开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:在场上没完成自己的工作,必须积极来面对问题

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-10-4 08:52:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。

oYYBAFfyknGAFVjtAAFkyTD2qT0711.jpg
小伙伴们,大家好。在写这篇周记的时候我感觉angry,因为我们球队发挥得特别好,但是我们没能赢球。正如你们所知道的那样我们战平了斯托克城,我感觉我们曾经距离八天内的第三场胜利如此之近。这很遗憾,这也是现实。我在场上的感觉是我们表现得很好,创造了很多机会,传球很有效率,但是我们没能完成自己的工作。我们必须从积极的一面来想问题,如果我们一直像昨天那样踢下去,我们一定会取得好的结果。

Hi everyone.As I’m writing this I’m feeling angry because the team played really well but we didn’t win… We drew against Stoke, as you know, and I feel that we were very close to get the third win in eight days. It was a pity, that’s the truth. My perception from the pitch was that we were playing a good game, creating chances, passing the ball effectively, but we couldn’t complete our job. We have to take the positive aspects and know that if we keep playing like this, we will definitely get good results.

在经历了连败的一周之后,我们做到了我们需要做的:站起来,努力踢球去改变局面。在刻苦努力和丰富经验的帮助下,我们进入了联赛杯的下一轮,我们完胜莱斯特城,我们在欧联杯中战胜了佐里亚。对阵斯托克城,整支球队都信心满满,我们想要延续自己连胜的势头。从足球和比赛方式的方面来看我们做到了,但是这没有显示在比分中。

After a bad week with several defeats we did what we had to do: stand up and keep working hard to change that. We got to the next round in the EFL Cup, had a solid win against Leicester and defeated Zorya with work and experience. Against Stoke, the team was full of confidence and we wanted to keep the good streak. We did it in terms of football and the way we played, but not in the score.

从一开始我们就力求胜利,我们比对手踢得好,老特拉福德也在支持我们。在上半时,我们好几次与进球失之交臂。我们必须要认可,格兰特(对方门将)的表现太伟大了。下半时,凭借马夏尔精彩的进球我们终于取得了领先,但是在最后几分钟他们利用一次出色的进攻扳平了比分。为了胜利我们努力到了最后一刻,但是我们没能取得这至关重要的、我们完全配得上的三分(没有不尊重斯托克城的意思)。

We went for the victory since the beginning, we were better than Stoke and we felt that Old Trafford was supporting our effort. In the first half, we were very close to get a goal several times. We have to give credit to Grant for his great performance. In the second half we finally opened the score with a very nice goal from Martial, but in the last few minutes they took advantage of a good play to tie the game. We gave everything until the end but we were unable to get those three points that were so important and that (with all due respect to our rival) I think we deserved.
ooYBAFfyk6iAKlPpAAKWN11yR-4564.jpg
仅仅得到了一分而不是三分,我们很难带着最好的心情来迎接国家队比赛日。但是我们明白,保持这样的水平,在本赛季一切皆有可能。10月我们会进行五场重要的比赛,为了让这个月变得美好我们会拼尽全力。曼联总是面对挑战,本赛季我们的挑战也不小。

With only one point instead of three we are not in the best mood to take the international break, but we are aware that, at our level, everything is possible this season. We have five games in October that are very important and we will give our best to make it a good month. Manchester United has always had challenges and the one we have this season is still there.

许多时候在竞技体育中你要接受一种现实,即使你的发挥非常出色,你也不能赢下比赛。这就是足球,这就是足球精彩和令人兴奋的地方。

Many times in sports you must learn to accept those games when, even if you do many things well, you don’t win. That is football, and that’s why it’s such a nice and exciting sport.

再看看欧洲其他联赛吧,这周有好几个惊喜:我们并不是唯一一支没能在本周末取得胜利的球队。举个例子,比如说在西班牙埃瓦尔从伯纳乌带走了一分,在这之后塞尔塔通过一个惊艳的上半场战胜了巴萨。足球比赛都不简单,即使是马竞,即使他们拥有很多机会,最后也是勉强战胜了巴伦西亚,倦取三分。我的前任正在努力回到本该属于他们的位置。阿尔维斯扑出了两粒点球,带着骄傲去战斗,在最后时刻丢球之前巴伦西亚差一点就取得了一场平局。在周中战胜了拜仁(另外一支本周末没能在主场取胜的球队,战平了科隆)之后,这场胜利对马竞来说至关重要。

Having a look at other European leagues, there have been a few ‘surprises’; we are not the only team that didn’t win this weekend. In Spain, for instance, Eibar was able to grab a point from Santiago Bernabeu, and right afterwards Celta defeated Barcelona after an spectacular first half. There are no easy games. Even Atletico, although they had plenty of chances, struggled to beat Valencia. My former team is trying to go back to the place they deserve. Alves saved two penalties and, fighting with pride, Valencia was close to tie the game until they conceded a second goal at the end. It’s a big win for Atletico only a few days after a victory against Bayern (by the way, another team that couldn’t win, in this case at home against Cologne).

现在我要收笔了,两周后我们会在客场挑战利物浦。这是一场太过重要的比赛,期待着开始关于双红会的备战。现在,是时候暂时离开足球休息一下了。我会保持更新的。

I’m signing off now. We’ll be back to the competition in two weeks in Anfield. It’s a massive game and we are looking forward to start working on it. Right now it’s time to rest and switch off. I will keep you posted

祝大家这周过得愉快,抱抱,娟儿

Have a nice week. Hugs,Juan
oYYBAFfo-_SAUMGtAAAfxkV4YMs874.jpg
(图)马塔落款的签名

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )