Mata周记20150216:A Game at the Home of Professional Football

[复制链接]
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-17 00:57:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

A game at the home of professional football
在职业足球之乡的一场比赛
February 16th, 2015

Hi everyone,
Hi,各位
Away goes what has been a different weekend, because we haven’t played, and today we start a new week with two games ahead. Both are away from home and both will require a good performance from us in order to be successful.
已经过去的周末有点不同,因为我们并没有赛事,今天开始接下来的一周我们将要踢两场比赛。两场都是客场,想要获胜,两场都需要有好的表现。

We are now on the third spot in the Premiership after beating Burnley in Old Trafford, although this game showed that every team in this league, no matter how they stand on the table, can give you a tough time even in your own stadium. They had a really good first half, but we were able to win thanks to those two headers from Smalling and Robin’s goal from the penalty spot.

在OT击败Burnley之后,我们现在处于联赛第三的位置。然而,(对Burnley的)这场比赛显示联赛中的每支球队,不管它们处于积分榜的什么位置,都能给你喝上一壶,哪怕在你自己的主场。他们上半场踢得相当好,不过感谢小斯团长的两个头球和罗宾的点球命中让我们可以赢下比赛。

That respect for our rivals must be the same tonight against Preston if we want to make it to the last eight of the FA Cup. All of us in the club are very aware of the good chance we have to achieve something great in this competition, and we will try to lift the trophy. But we must go step by step and focus only on this round.

如果我们想晋级足总杯八强的话,这种对对手的尊重必须延续到今晚对阵Preston的比赛中。俱乐部的所有人都非常清楚这是赢得这项赛事的好机会,我们会争取捧杯。不过我们必须一步一步来,并且先专注于这一轮比赛。

I have been reading a bit about tonight’s rival and I have seen that Preston North End was one of the founder members of the English League, and they even got to win it without a single defeat. We play at Deepdale Stadium, which is considered the world’s oldest stadium in professional football. It is said to have hosted its first game in 1875… Definitely this is a team who also brings that historic touch that I like about English football. However, they are not living in the past: they are in a good position in the League 1 and I’m sure they want to add to his long history a great performance against Manchester United.

我曾经读过一些关于今晚的对手的资料,得知Preston North End是英格兰联赛的其中一个创始成员,而且他们曾经以不败战绩赢下顶级联赛冠军。我们将在Deepdale球场进行比赛,这个球场被认为是世界上历史最悠久的职业足球球场。据说在1875年就举行了首场比赛....毫无疑问这是一支会带来我所喜欢的英国足球厚重历史感的球队。然而,他们并非只活在过去的光环中,他们目前在英甲排名不错,我肯定他们肯定想通过一场对曼联出色的比赛为他们悠长的历史添上浓重的一笔。

And next Saturday we will visit Swansea. They beat us in the opening week of the Premiership. I hope we win this time so we can keep the third spot.

下周六我们将作客天鹅海。他们在这个赛季的开赛周击败过我们。希望我们这次能赢,从而保持第三的位置。

Since we didn’t play this weekend I had some time to watch football highlights on TV. Starting in Germany with Bayern Munich – the machinery proving to be up and running again after a hesitant start in 2015. Also the thrilling game between Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg, which ended 4-5.

由于周末没有比赛,我得以有闲暇在电视上观看了一些足球集锦。从德国的拜仁慕尼黑开始——在2015开局的短暂不顺之后,德国战车又开始生龙活虎了。

In Spain, Real Madrid won a very important game after a complicated week. In those cases, a victory is the best remedy and also helps to recover some energy with a view to the decisive weeks of the season.

在西班牙,皇马在混乱的一周后赢下了一场重要的比赛。在那些情况下,一场胜利是最好的补偿,同时也可以帮助球队恢复能量以着眼于赛季中有决定性的那几周。

Bar?a enjoyed more though, once again displaying an extraordinary offensive power. Messi seems to be reaching his peak of the season right now. And if we add up the contribution from some other fantastic players, they are potential candidates to win every single competition. Meanwhile, Atlético de Madrid was defeated away from home by a good Celta de Vigo.

然而巴萨享受到更多,他们又一次显示了非凡的进攻能力。梅西现在似乎达到了本赛季的最佳状态。加上其他出色球员的贡献,他们是赢下每项赛事的有力竞争者。而同一时间,马竞在客场被表现优异的塞尔塔击败。

Valencia won too, and so did Sevilla; I think the race for the Champions League spots is going to be very interesting.

瓦伦也赢了,还有Sevilla;我想(西甲中)欧冠席位的争夺将会变得非常有趣。

When you read this, the All Star Game of the NBA will be already over. I watched the three-point contest, won by Curry, and the slam dunk contest, won by Lavine and his amazing dunks, and I’m really pleased that Pau and Marc Gasol have become the first brothers to ever start an All Star Game, which includes the jump ball between the two of them. My congratulations to this pair of phenomenal players!

当你们读到这些的时候,NBA全明星赛将已经结束了。我看了3P大赛,Curry赢了,还有入樽大赛,Lavine以其惊艳的扣篮胜出。此外我很高兴Pau和Marc Gasol成为同时在全明星赛首发的第一对兄弟,还包括了开赛跳球(的第一对兄弟)。祝贺这对现象级的球员!

Have a nice week! Hugs,

祝大家拥有美好的一周!抱抱,

Juan

PS: The International Childhood Cancer Day has been celebrated this Sunday and I would like to send my support to all those people who are fighting this disease.

又及:这个周日是国际儿童癌症日,我愿意向那些与这个疾病战斗着的人们表达我的支持。

原文链接:http://juanmata8.com/blog/en/a-game-at-the-home-of-professional-football/

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论7

正序浏览
红橙之约 发表于 2015-2-17 01:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

叔叔说上半场踢得相当好是什么鬼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小肥云 发表于 2015-2-17 10:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用1楼 @红橙之约 发表的:
  叔叔说上半场踢得相当好是什么鬼

伯恩利上半场踢得相当好。
认真看了一次,我译得好像没有歧义啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| lufman 发表于 2015-2-17 11:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用1楼 @红橙之约 发表的:
  叔叔说上半场踢得相当好是什么鬼

现在是留队关键时期,不迎合下主帅的说法吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

teafortwo1990 发表于 2015-2-17 11:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用1楼 @红橙之约 发表的:
  叔叔说上半场踢得相当好是什么鬼

是夸对手踢得好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CYChris 发表于 2015-2-17 17:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

3P大赛..........................  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CYChris 发表于 2015-2-17 17:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

LZ应该是广东的,说“入樽”而不是“灌篮”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kujojotaro 发表于 2015-2-17 17:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

最近这文章是越写越长啊
发自虎扑WindowsPhone客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )