开启左侧

马塔周记20150202:二月启程,重赛开路

[复制链接]
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-23 11:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

February starts with a ‘replay’
二月启程,重赛开路February 2nd, 2015

Hi everyone,
Hi,各位,
A very cold Sunday has been the end to a week that leaves a good win at home, but there is no time for celebrations as this very Tuesday we have the FA Cup replay against Cambridge. We want to make it to the next round and we are absolutely focused on that because, as I said before, the team is very excited about this competition.
本周以一个非常寒冷的周日结束,留给我们的是一场极好的主场胜利。不过没有时间庆祝,因为就在这个周四我们要在足总杯的重赛对阵Cambridge。我们想要晋级下一轮,正如我之前所说的,球队对这项锦标感到非常兴奋,因此我们会绝对专注于比赛中。
Against Leicester we were able to take our good chances in the first half, and that allowed us to have a quiet game and to enjoy it more than other weeks. We don’t want to relax though. Every game is complicated: see what happened to Bayern after the Bundesliga break.
对阵狐狸我们能够在上半场很好地把握了机会,令我们可以稳稳地赢下比赛,享受比赛,而不是像上几周那样(提心吊胆)。然而我们不想放松,每场比赛都很不容易:看看大拜仁在德甲冬歇期之后发生了什么。
In sports, having respect for your opponent is a must. Even more in football, where distances have shortened. That is something we are aware of ahead of our game against Cambridge. Not long ago they proved to be a tough rival.
在竞技场上,对你的对手心怀尊重是必须的。像足球这样接近的项目尤甚。这是在对阵Cambridge的比赛之前我们意识到的。就在不久之前他们证明了自己是个难缠的对手。
A few days later, on Sunday, we will play at West Ham. There is no time for a break. At this stage of the season we need to be more consistent than ever in order to retain the third spot and to approach the teams in the top two.
几天之后的星期天,我们将作客West Ham。没有时间休息。赛季的这个阶段我们需要比之前更加全神贯注以保住第三的位置同时逼近前两名。
This week I have had a good time in front of the TV with the Asian Cup and the African Cup. I would like to congratulate Australia, one of our rivals in the World Cup a few months ago, for winning a very interesting final against South Korea, always a combative team. I haven’t watched many games of the Asian Cup, but enough to see some good players such as Mathew Ryan, Son Heung Min or Abdulhraman.
这周的亚洲杯和非洲杯电视转播让我爽了一把。我想祝贺澳大利亚——几个月前我们世界杯中的对手之一——在一场有趣的决赛中赢下另一支斗志旺盛的球队韩国。我没有看太多场亚洲杯的比赛,不过足以看到一些好球员,例如Mathew Ryan, 孙兴民和 Abdulhraman。
In Spain, Real Madrid displayed all their quality to beat Real Sociedad and now they face two important challenges in la Liga: Sevilla at home and Atlético away. Bar?a had to come back twice against Villarreal, a very good side full of skilled players. Aside from that, I would like to highlight two great goals from my former team-mate Aduriz versus Levante. He has had a good week because he also scored in the Copa del Rey.
在西班牙,皇马展现了他们的素质,击败了皇家社会。现在他们即将在联赛中面对两场重要的挑战:主场对Sevilla和客场对(马德里)竞技。而巴萨,面对拥有多名技术型球员的黄潜,也曾两度落后,后来才反超。
There have been a few more sporting events to follow recently, like the Australian Open, where Nole Djokovic showed how good he is, although Andy Murray had his chances too. This is the fifth title in Australia for the Serbian, what else can I say. He is one of my favourite tennis players. I’ve been lucky to meet him personally several times, and by the way, he is a great football fan.
最近还有几项体育赛事值得关注,例如澳网,尽管安迪·穆雷也有机会,但还是小德更优秀。这是塞维利亚人在澳洲的第五次折桂,(对这样的表现)我还能说什么呢。他是我最喜欢的网球运动员之一。很幸运私下跟他见过几次,哦顺便说一下,他是个董秋迪。
In handball, it’s a pity that Spain couldn’t get the bronze medal at the end, although the team did a great tournament. Congratulations to Poland, who beat Spain, and to France, the winners in Qatar. Also to Valero Rivera because, as he did in the previous World Championship, he has showed what a good coach he is.
手球方面,很遗憾西班牙最终未能赢得铜牌,虽然全队在(手球世界)锦标赛中表现出色。祝贺击败西班牙的波兰,以及(亚军)法国,冠军卡塔尔。同时祝贺 Valero Rivera,因为在上届获得冠军时他已经展现了他是一个多牛的教练。
Moving to a different sport, as I write this the Super Bowl is starting. I’m not an expert on American football, but I’m sure I’m going to learn a couple of things more tonight… The media coverage of the match is amazing!
再说说另一个体育赛事吧,在我写这篇周记的时候,超级碗开始了。我不太懂美式足球,不过在今晚我肯定会学到多几样东西....这项比赛的媒体报道太奇妙了!
Have a nice week! Hugs!
祝拥有美好的一周!抱抱!
Juan

PS: I say goodbye with a few words of remembrance for Luis Aragonés, who passed away a year ago. He was a charismatic manager and played a key role in the success of the Spanish football. He will always be remembered.
Also, I want to wish good luck to my friend Anderson, who is back to football in his native Brazil. All the best, my friend!
又及:说再见之前还要说几句纪念路易斯·阿拉贡内斯的话,他去世一周年了。他是个有个性的教练,是西班牙足球取得成功的关键角色。他将一直被铭记。
我还要祝福我的朋友Anderson,他要回去踢巴西国内联赛了。一切顺利,我的朋友!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )