开启左侧

马塔周记20150126:365个谢

[复制链接]
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-23 11:53:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

365 thanks
365个谢January 26th, 2015

Hi everyone,
Hi,各位,
Time flies! It seems it was yesterday when I stepped on Carrington for the first time, when I met my team-mates and had the first training session with them. Twelve months have gone since then, and the truth is I feel like everything has passed really fast. In this 365 days I have lived many special moments, with a lot of good times and some disappointments too, but I have always felt privileged for being where I am. The United staff, the fans and my team-mates have been fantastic with me since the very first day, and it’s because of them that Manchester United is such a great and important club worldwide. For all these reasons and many more I want to thank you all and to keep the same mentality that I had when I came here: to compete, to get better and to do my bit for the benefit of the team and the club.
时间飞逝!第一次踏入卡灵顿、第一次与队友相会和第一堂训练课的情形宛如昨日。十二个月已经过去,事实就是,我觉得一切都过得太快了。在这365天里我经历了许多特别的时刻,有愉快,也有失望,但我一直为我所在的地方感到荣幸。曼联的职员、球迷和我的队友们从我到这里的第一天开始就对我超级好,也正因为他们,曼联才成为如此伟大和在世界范围内如此重要的俱乐部。
Good results are the best reward for you, I know, that’s why we are already focusing on the game against Leicester City in Old Trafford the next weekend. The previous match with them left us with a bad taste; we want to change that and offer a good game to our crowd.
我知道,好的结果才是对你们的最好回报,这就是为何我们已经专注于下周在OT与Leicester的比赛。上一次对阵他们留给我们满满的翔味,我们想要作出改变,为我们的球迷献上一客冰淇淋。
As you know, last Friday we drew in Cambridge in the FA Cup. It was a very physical game, played in tricky conditions, and now there will be a replay at home to try to get to the next round. On paper, it may seem easy to beat a team of a lower division. It is not. We just have to take the example of last Saturday, with two big clubs being knocked out at home. It reminds us that the FA Cup is full of surprises. Also, it should be a warning sign for us ahead of our replay.
如你所知,上周五我们在足总杯跟Cambridge打平了。那是一场很激烈的比赛,场地条件也不佳。现在为了晋级下一轮我们要在主场进行一场重赛。从纸面上看,击败低级别的球队似乎很容易。事实并非如此,上周六我们就经受了考验,还有另外两支豪门在主场被淘汰了。这提醒了我们足总杯是爆冷温床。这也成为我们即将面临的重赛的一个警示。
In la Liga, the top three won -Real Madrid struggled a lot- and, as I said, it seems the end of the season is going to be thrilling again. Meanwhile, Valencia had a very good result in Mestalla against Sevilla, always a very tough opponent. Alves and his penalty saves are just amazing. And he is always there in the big moments.
在西甲,排名前三的球队都赢了——其中皇马赢得最艰苦——如我所说,似乎赛季末段将会更加惊心动魄。与此同时,Valencia在Mestalla对阵Sevilla这个塔夫的对手时取得了佳绩。Alves和他的点球扑救非常神奇。重要时刻,他从不掉链子。
This week I would like to congratulate the Gasol brothers. They have made history as the first brothers to participate in the starting teams of the NBA’s All Star Game, as per the fans votes. They are big in every sense, and they make us feel very proud of them!
本周我要祝贺枷锁兄弟,他们作为首对票选NBA全明星首发的兄弟,创造了历史。从各种意义来说他们都是大个子(应该指身高、成就等,不知道怎么翻译),他们让我们感到骄傲!
Thank you once again for being there, day after day, week after week and year after year

I have lived a lot of things in my first year in Manchester United, I’m very happy and I hope both you and me enjoy great moments in the future.
感谢你们在此,日复一日,周复一周,年复一年

在曼联的第一年经历了很多,我非常高兴,希望你我在将来都能享受到伟大的时刻。
Thank you with all my heart! Have a nice week!
全心的感谢!祝有愉快的一周!
Hugs,
抱抱,
Juan
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )