开启左侧

马塔周记20150112:下次球会进的

[复制链接]
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-23 12:19:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

Next time the ball will go in
下次球会进的January 12th, 2015

Hi everyone,
Hi 各位,
Believe me, it’s not easy for me to write here today, right after this Sunday’s defeat, but I want to remain loyal to this weekly meeting with you. A defeat is part of football and it’s very important that you to take it, understand it and use it to improve.
相信我,对我来说,就在周日的一场失利之后,今天在这里写周记并不容易,不过我想信守每周在这里与你们见面的承诺。失败是足球的一部分,接受它、理解它并且利用它让自己进步是非常重要的。
To be honest, I don’t think we deserved to lose against Southampton. It was not the best game to watch. They were well positioned and defended very well, so creating chances was difficult. And yet we were in control of the game. The first half was not very good; the game was quite slow, too tactical. But we kept the ball most of the time, trying to find spaces towards the goal.
说实话,我不认为应该输掉对Southampton的比赛。这不是最好看的比赛,他们站位和防守很好,所以很难创造出机会。然后我们控制了比赛。上半场踢得不好,比赛节奏很慢,太呆板。不过我们大部分时间控球在脚,并试图寻找空间争取进球。
They scored after the break in one of the few chances they had, after a ball that rebounded on the post, and then we tried everything to tie the game. I think we deserved that goal.
中场休息后他们利用为数不多的机会进了一个球,一个中柱反弹之后的补射,接下来我们竭尽所能去追平。我想我们本应得到一个进球。
In the last 20 minutes we had chances. I had three myself, but yesterday it seemed the ball just didn’t want to go in. It would’ve been very important to make some of them because I believe we could have even won. I tried every possible way until the end, but we just couldn’t make it. Next time it will be a different story, I’m sure.
最后的20分钟我们有机会进球,我自己就有三个机会,不过昨天皮球就是不想进门。只要抓住其中的几个,它们就会成为重要的进球,因为我相信我们甚至能赢。我尝试了每种可能的办法,直到比赛结束,但我们就是进不了。下次会是不一样的剧本,我坚信。
Anyway, what matters now is to win our next game, regardless of who scores. We visit QPR and it’s going to be a tough one. They are in need of points and we know we must go back to a good streak of wins.
不管怎么说,现在重要的是赢得下一场比赛,不管谁进球。作客QPR将会是一场艰难的比赛。他们需要积分,我们也知道必须回到连胜的节奏中。
When I got back home from Old Trafford I didn’t feel like watching football, but I decided to watch Barcelona vs Atlético because it’s always one of the most spectacular games in la Liga. I wasn’t surprised by Bar?a’s win because, despite everything that has been said recently, they have an amazing squad. When you have so many top players there is nothing impossible, like scoring three goals against Atlético, which is very complicated. Meanwhile, Real Madrid got back to the right track with a win over Espanyol, so it seems the end of the season will be thrilling, as it was last year.
当我从OT回到家的时候,感觉对看足球比赛累觉不爱了,不过我还是决定看一下巴萨vs马竞,因为这总是西甲里最引人注目的比赛之一。我并不奇怪巴萨能赢,因为不管最近流言板众说纷纭,他们还是有着惊艳的组合。当你拥有这么多的顶级球员,那就没有什么不可能,就像灌马竞三个球,而那并不容易。
Aside from football, I have to congratulate Pau Gasol for his recent performance with the Chicago Bulls: 46 points and 18 rebounds. That’s one of the best records in the NBA in recent times. You are great, Pau!
足球世界之外,我必须对Pau Gasol最近在芝加哥公牛的表现表示祝贺:46分18板。这是当代NBA最好的记录之一。你太棒了,破加嫂!
Once again, thank you for your support. Today we are disappointed because of the defeat, but you can rest assured that the team will keep fighting in every game until the end to achieve our goals.
再一次感谢你们的支持。因为输球,今天我们很失望,但你们可以放心,球队会在每场比赛中继续战斗直到最终我们的目标达成。
Hugs,
抱抱,
Juan

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论2

正序浏览
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-23 12:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

补完之前这里没有的马塔周记翻译了,以后有时间争取及时转发并翻译。
水平比较差,大家见谅,看着不顺的地方就对照原文吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 范大基巴 发表于 2015-2-23 12:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

支持!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )