开启左侧

马塔周记20150223:没时间哀伤,让我们继续前行!

[复制链接]
小肥云 发表于 2015-2-23 22:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

No time for mourning, let’s carry on!
没时间哀伤,让我们继续前行!February 23th, 2015

Hi everyone,
Hi,各位,
As you can imagine, especially those who read this blog week after week, this is one of those days when writing is a bit complicated, following a tough defeat.
正如你可以想象的,特别是那些每周读我博客的人们,在一场残酷的失败之后,今天也是一个难以言表的日子。
The week had had a good start, winning in the FA Cup and getting to the next round -when we will be facing Arsenal- but did not finish the way we expected.
这个星期本来有个好的开始,在足总杯赢球晋级——下一轮将面对枪手——但猜到了开头却猜不到结局。
I honestly think we were close to bring home the three points, especially because the feelings on the pitch at the start of the second half were good. We played almost all the time in Swansea’s half of the pitch, but we weren’t able to take any chance and we all know that football can be capricious. We were ahead after a great goal from Ander in the first half, but were defeated later on with a lucky goal from Gomis after Shelvey’s shot.
坦白说我认为我们很接近把三分带回家,特别是下半场开始的时候我们感觉还不错。我们几乎把天鹅海压缩到了他们的半场,但我们没能抓住任何机会,而我们都知道足球就是那么任性。我们上半场凭借Ander(埃雷拉)很棒的进球领先,不过接下来被Gomis改变Shelvey射门方向的幸运进球击败。
Sometimes you win games that you don’t deserve to win, and some other times, and I think this is the case, you just don’t get what you deserve… This is football!
有时候你赢下本不该属于你的胜利,而在其他一些时候,我想这次就是样板,你只是得不到本该属于你的....这就是足球。
Now we must stand up again, look ahead and make it up to our fans the next weekend in Old Trafford against Sunderland. As I keep saying every week, and now even more, it is vital to win games. Our main rivals don’t slow down and the race for the Champions League spots is closer than ever. We are approaching the most important moment of the season and we must deliver in order to get our goals.
现在我们必须重新站起来,向前看,在下周OT对阵Sunderland的比赛中补偿我们的球迷。如我每周所言,赢球至关重要,现在更是如此。我们主要的对手不会放缓脚步,欧冠席位的争夺变得空前激烈。我们已经接近赛季中最重要的时刻,必须使命必达才能得偿所愿。
In Spain, another big club had a tough Saturday. Bar?a suffered a shocking defeat at home versus Málaga. The truth is Gracia’s team is a good bunch of young, talented players I really enjoy to watch. And this game shows that nowadays in football there is no time to relax, because every team can cause trouble…
在西班牙,另一支豪门遭遇了一个艰难的周六。巴萨在主场被Málaga爆冷击败。真相其实是Gracia的球队由一群年轻又有天赋的球员组成,我真的很爱看(他们的比赛)。这场比赛显示,现代足球不能有片刻的放松,因为每支球队都能带来麻烦....
I’m looking forward to see what happens here in Manchester this Tuesday between City and Bar?a. Right now both are second in their respective leagues and I can’t say which one is favourite. Luis Enrique’s team has an almost unequalled attacking power, but there are many other factors involved in a football game, and City gets here after scoring five goals against Newcastle…
我期待看到周二在曼彻斯特这里曼城和巴萨之间会发生什么(指欧冠)。现在它们在各自的联赛中都排第二,我不能说哪一队我更喜欢。Luis Enrique的球队拥有无与伦比的进攻能力,不过在一场足球比赛里面会涉及很多其它因素,而曼城正挟五球大胜纽卡斯尔之威而来。
On Sunday evening I watched almost at the same time Spanish basketball -the last minutes of the Copa del Rey final, congratulations to Real Madrid-, and la Liga’s game between Elche and Real Madrid.
周日的晚上我还几乎在同一时间观看了西班牙篮球——国王杯决赛的最后一分钟,祝贺皇马——以及西甲(足球)Elche(埃尔切)和皇马的比赛。
In the Martínez Valero, the local team worked hard in defence during the first half, but at the end Real Madrid’s quality decided the match.
在Martínez Valero球场(埃尔切主场),主队上半场防守很卖力,不过最终皇马的素质决定了赛果。
Before saying goodbye, I’ve just read on the news that the crash involving my fellow countryman Fernando Alonso in Montmeló is not too serious apparently. I hope so, I hope everything was just a scary moment so he can achieve great things this season. Get well soon, Fernando.
在说再见之前,我看到了新闻,是涉及我两个同胞Fernando Alonso和Montmeló的车祸(指F1测试赛中的事故)看起来不太严重。但愿如此,希望一切只是虚惊一场,这样他们可以在这个赛季成就伟业。快好起来吧,Fernando。
By the way, as I write these lines I’m listening to Hozier’s album -that I recommend- and watching a bit of the Oscars… What was your favourite movie?
顺便问一下,当我写下这几行文字时正好在听Hozier的专辑——推荐哦——还看了一点点奥斯卡颁奖礼....你最喜欢哪部片子呢?
Thank you for your unconditional support and have a nice week! Hugs!
感谢你无条件的支持,祝拥有愉快的一周!抱抱!
Juan

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论17

正序浏览
teafortwo1990 发表于 2015-2-23 23:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

Sometimes you win games that you don’t deserve to win, and some other times, and I think this is the case, you just don’t get what you deserve… This is football!
蜀黍的周记里每次都能出现很有哲理的话。
PS.感谢翻译的翻译。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

louisding 发表于 2015-2-23 23:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

蜀黍最近出场机会很少 将军受伤后应该会有机会
没时间哀伤 让我们继续前行!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

镜头擦拭纸 发表于 2015-2-24 01:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

蜀黍加油!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

欧雯 发表于 2015-2-24 01:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

马塔蜀黍加油
发自虎扑体育Android客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

returnsme 发表于 2015-2-24 04:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

蜀黍到了我魔还是上不了场。。。残念
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Roycev 发表于 2015-2-24 05:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

当斯特罗曼加盟我抬的时候 就是娟叔和我抬翻身之日
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Robin饭配西 发表于 2015-2-25 01:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

蜀黍真是正能量。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

子陵仲少 发表于 2015-2-25 10:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

马塔蜀黍还是很幽默的,作为皇马青训和曼联球员:
Right now both are second in their respective leagues and I can’t say which one is favourite
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小肥云 发表于 2015-2-25 12:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用8楼 @子陵仲少 发表的:
马塔蜀黍还是很幽默的,作为皇马青训和曼联球员:
Right now both are second in their respective leagues and I can’t say which one is favourite

我觉得马塔一直都心系西班牙,早晚会回西甲的……但皇马又去不了,巴萨又不会去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 子陵仲少 发表于 2015-2-25 12:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用9楼 @小肥云 发表的:

我觉得马塔一直都心系西班牙,早晚会回西甲的……但皇马又去不了,巴萨又不会去

欧文都能来我魔,马塔没啥不会去巴萨的吧....
虽然吧,这等于巴萨卖了小法换马塔,有点....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kylinwong 发表于 2015-2-25 13:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

那句This is football 让我想起了曼奇尼怎么办……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小肥云 发表于 2015-2-25 15:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用10楼 @子陵仲少 发表的:
欧文都能来我魔,马塔没啥不会去巴萨的吧....
虽然吧,这等于巴萨卖了小法换马塔,有点....

如果差价大 也没什么 足球就是生意
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 林舒游 发表于 2015-2-25 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

其实不关你事的,你都上不了场……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ivykillua 发表于 2015-2-25 17:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

蜀黍下场能有机会么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

farrtruthy 发表于 2015-2-27 00:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

Why one paragraph of English and then one paragraph of Chinese?
Personally think all Chinese then all English is better

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小肥云 发表于 2015-2-27 08:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用16楼 @farrtruthy 发表的:
Why one paragraph of English and then one paragraph of Chinese?
Personally think all Chinese then all English is better

因为我个人喜欢英汉对照,看译文觉得不妥可以对照一下原文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 赤色天使 发表于 2015-2-27 13:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

大文豪,不要灰心,等你拯救曼联
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )