天下足球
手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

一朋友写的关于欧冠巴萨曼城分析次回合曼城复盘策略 全英文,求大神推荐

[复制链接]
王杰民王哥 发表于 2015-3-16 13:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

一朋友写的关于欧冠巴萨曼城分析次回合曼城复盘策略 全英文,求大神推荐  由 王杰民王哥 发表
我一朋友写的关于欧冠首回合巴萨曼城分析及次回合曼城复盘策略(全英文),全部来自原创,求大神转给曼城俱乐部及英足总,名宿。希望在次回合欧冠前曼城俱乐部能看到。(中国民间不乏足球奇才啊!)文章作者:Golden Huang   QQ联系方式:182360532The defending way of Barcelonapositional warfareBarcelona kept an compact formation and a suitable distance between players, the 2 factors made the players assist each other and cover more area of the playground. When city player got the ball and dribbled, at least one Barcelona player would come to tackle, tried to get the ball, or to push the city player to make mistakes which include losing the ball, dribbling to be sieged by more players, or passing to area where more Barcelona players control. This is the basic way of Barcelona defending, in a word, Barcelona always kept high compressure over the whole playground.
Then the details include several areas. When city got the ball, if it was in the backcourt, Barcelona players would come to compress, normally the active players were two, they would always be very close to city players who are ball controller and ball receiving canditate. When they compress, they left far place no defending, most of the defenders control the nearby space, they didn’t worry about the area far away because the compressure would make it difficult to pass to far place, and if city player succeed to pass there, Barcelona had time to rebuild defence. So it was very difficult to pass the ball forward, and city players wouldn’t dribble for long time, because if they lost the ball, Barcelona would perform a quick counter-attack. Sometimes city players would sent a lob to penetrate the compact defending, but it was not very useful because Barcelona defenders controlled the areas. Then it was a successful defending, or even they got the ball back and build new attacks. This is Barcelona’s first defending because it relieve stress for the backcourt, and sometimes also a deadly weapon because when they got the ball back they would build a counter-attack. Below are some figures which show us some examples.
[color=]

This picture show us how Barcelona defended. Each Barcelona player marked one city player, after their cutting in the midfield, city players were divided, no connection between the two parts, and the ball was not able to be passed forward because it was far away and would be blocked by Barcelona. The red circle means an available area that city could pass the ball to, but no city player moved for that. Actually, the ball controller could hold the ball, waiting for teammates positioning, or pass back to the goalkeeper. City players were not confident, they were afraid of controlling the ball, when the ball came to them, they directly passed to another without considering. Now city should sign some backcourt players who is good at dribbling and passing, especially the CBs, because CB position in the middle, the distance from them to both sides almost the same, and the distance is smaller than a SB passing to the opposite side.

The same situation was similar to the above picture. Firstly, Kompany should not pass to Zabaleta, because then City players were compressed, it was very difficult for them to penetrate, or to pass forward. Actually if Zabaleta was able to dribble or hold the ball for a while, the situation would change, more ball receive point would appear (Nasri already positioned); or he can pass back to goalkeeper, and then pass forward, here the forward pass must be target at the weakness of Barcelona’s.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image005.png

Again, the situation was more disadvantageous than the above 2. The ball should not passed to Zabaleta, but they did it, and caused that each city player in this picture was compressed by Barcelona player, but Zabaleta still should have good choices, he could dribble to lure the defender to create space and then pass forward, or pass to the yellow area with the teammate moving for there, then penetration appear. These wrong passing showed the disability of city players, especially the players in backcourt.

This is another example. Barcelona player came close to one city player, then the city player pass the ball forward in a hurry, the nearest Barcelona player came to get the ball. This situation also shows that city player’s inability to control the ball and low football intelligence. Also it shows the defending system of Barcelona. Barcelona’s basic formation when defending was 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, they always occupied the critical area (the center area), they set a trap for city, left flank a big gap which seems can be used, but when city wanted to build attack in the flank, they would find that the connection between the flank and the middle or far end was lost. Of course, losing connection was not a problem, the problem was City players were not able to penentrate in the flank, then the attack was stopped. In fact, to build attack is a good way to penetrate Barcelona, if they win a few times in the flank, Barcelona will send more defenders there, and the chance in middle will appear.

Same situation in this picture, city players were divided into two parts without connection. Demichelis made a wrong choice that once one Barcelona player came to him, he passed the ball immediately without thinking, causing smaller space which can be used and more Barcelona players came to compressed. Actually he should turn and pass to the middle 2 players, then the connection was built. All these details show that City’s players are not competent, and Pellegrini has never construct his own attacking and defending system. Pellegrini is a good coach, he is good at responding, but he is not able to build his own style, for each game he applies different strategy which cause him tired and low efficient, and we never see the teamwork of the whole team. So city’s issue would be: teamwork, players’ ability.

This is another detail which show us the players’ disability. As we can see in this picture, Barcelona player was far away from Clichy, but Clichy didn’t dribble but passed the ball. This was an stupid chioce, not only he delayed the counter-attack and gave Barcelona players time to move back, but also he lost a chance to lure the defenders, the defenders in front of him still occupied the area. So we can say Clichy is not qualified, his football intelligence is not so high.

Clichy again. His vision is narrow, he only saw things in front of him, and then he still made the choice to pass forward, stupid chioce. Acutually, Pellegrini should enhance the teamwork of the whole team, and make the attacking more levels, step by step, instead of passing forward straightly, more changes in attacking, and sign some players who are intelligent especially who has a good comprehension of the who playground.
Now we can draw a conclusion, Barcelona performed a high compressure defending, their formation was 4-3-3, and the middle 3 and forward 3 were responsible for marking city’s defenders and midfielders, one on one, and the distance between Barcelona players is shorter than that of City’s, which means their formation was more compact. To respond to this situation, City should increase the numbers of players to increase the ball receive points, and they should perform a powerful teamwork that the formation should be kept as the players are moving, acutually Barcelona played like this, they build attacking in the midfield, only a few players standing in the front, they found space to move forward and attack, they kept midfield controlled. And another conclusion is City’s backcourt players are not qualified, if Barcelona players compress in the midfield, it’s very difficult to pass forward and the connection is easily cutted. Later I will discuss how to penetrate Barcelona’s siege or cutting.
Counter-attack warfareWe can see that Pellegrini did a lot of work in counter-attack, but didn’t function well, let’s see how Barcelona responded.

This picture show a situation after a corner taken by city. We can see Barcelona kept a good formation, but city players positioned disordered. And Barcelona players knew where was the possible passing area, they already controlled the area. But this was not a bad chioce to pass there, the main issue was other players’ position. Dzeko was off-side, no players who stood in front of the box tried to penentrate into the box, the teamwork was really awful, to create space would require a whole team position. And we can see that no city player stood in the far end, there was a big gap which can be used. So it is neccesary that a playmaker standing in the back to control the attack direction. And we can see that Barcelona performed a total football, all players joined defending, and no specific position for the players.

Another typical example, to some critical areas, Barcelona always had more players than city, and totally more defending players than city’s attacking players, that was because Barcelona applied a strategy that players in the backcourt were more than that in the front, this caused their defending solid and attacking more levels, and more ball possession. Here, city players also made a mistake, they should not pass the ball there because they had less players, the right choice was to hold the ball, and change the direction of attack. Dzeko should be the bait to create space in the center area. We can’t expect that less players always win more players in a small area.

This was another counter-attack. Dzeko wanted to penetrate in the middle, but Barcelona players of course knew the importance of center area, there were 3 players sieging Dzeko, and in the flank also Barcelona players marking city players. Actually Dzeko should look back, there were 2 players behind him, to respond to Barcelona’s marking and siege strategy, I suggest a “follow strategy”, the 2 city players should follow Dzeko so that Dzeko could pass to them by heel, this would use the gap and change attack direction. City wanted a very straightforward attack, but it was not practicable, 2 reasons, one is city players are not fast enough which makes lower danger in a counter-attack, another is lacking of ability and football intelligence. So I suggest attacking more levels and change in pace. I would give my strategy which may be useful in changing attack direction.

Another example was when the backcourt players passed to goalkeeper, then goalkeeper sent a long pass to the middle, but Dzeko who is the tallest of City was marked, and nearby teammates were also marked. Barcelona had been ready for this situation. This situation required Dzeko had the ability to stop the ball and hold for a while to lure the defenders and create space for his teammates. But Dzeko didn’t do well. A good way is Dzeko move to the flank to receive the long pass, if one SB comes to him, he will get the ball easier, if one DMF or CB comes to him, Barcelona’s formation or position will be influenced.
Another skill which Barcelona defenders often use is sliding, see below pictures.

Sliding 1

Sliding 2

Sliding 3

Sliding 4

Sliding 5
2 Sliding against Aguero all failed, but another 3 all succeeded. This shows Aguero was good enough to challenge Barcelona defending, but Dzeko was worse, especially some details, for example the 3rd picture, Dzeko got the ball and wanted to pass to the middle, but this was unreasonable because in the middle there were 2 Barcelona players, one marking Aguero, one blocking the passing or waiting for the ball by a clear. Dzeko should hold the ball and try to dribble, this would cause confusion. Sliding 2 and 4 show us Barcelona defenders’ decision, they just focused on blocking one direction, never let the ball go through in only one direction which was predicted by the defenders, then other things can be taken over by other defenders, this would increase the possibility of blocking. In sliding 4, if the player send a volley ball, the defender had no chance to block. Details determines success or failure! City players should think more and slow down, sometimes more dribble and more holding ball, a sudden stop can change a lot of things.
The attacking way of BarcelonaBarcelona players are very strong in controlling ball and dribbling, and the most powerful weapon is their teamwork. There are a lot of examples to show how they breakthrough the siege in their back and how they penetrate forward, I won’t show them here, you can see another attachment in this email which was written in Dec. 2014. Here I want to show something different between Barcelona players and City players.

This was a typical scene in the game, Mascherano (or other defenders take turns to finish this job) dribbled Dzeko to breakthrough the high compressure, causing city players to be confused, finally Mascherano succeeded to dribble through the midfield. As many examples before, no city defenders could finish this job. And Mascherano had another choice, he could send a long pass or a short pass, because he stood in almost the middle of the width, both left and right were situable for him. If he was not able to dribble Dzeko, he also could pass to the goalkeeper and then move for position. When city players got the ball in their own pitch, they didn’t stop passing, they didn’t thinking, they aimed at pass to the teammates who can be seen from their eyes, sometimes stopping for a while or looking back, they would find a new space. That’s the gap between City plaers and Barcelona players. So I suggested sign new players or try a new strategy to make the team a real team before, I will discuss my own strategy later, I think it’s not complicated to achieve.

This was the first goal by Barcelona, Demichelis made a mistake that he didn’t mark Suarez. Actually City defending was not bad in this game, this goal came from an error, the second goal came from Kompany’s error, but we have to observe the highlight of City, that is they tried their best to stop Messi coming close to the box or coming inside from the flank, and meanwhile block his pass, and control some critical areas to defend his teammates. So the main issue of City is attack, also I ‘d like to share my way of defending Barcelona later.

This picture shows a “follow” strategy performed by Messi and Alves. Alves pretended to dribble to pentrate a 2-man defending group, Messi waiting behind him, when Alves almost striked the defending group, he suddenly passed back to Messi, and Messi got the ball, dribbled several meters, and sent a volley through ball finding Suarez. This is a useful strategy if City player is sieged or prevented from going forward. This small detail show the gap between City player and Barcelona player in teamwork and positioning, but I think this won’t be a problem to City player, because it’s not a very complicated strategy.
As I said before, I have specific analysis on Barcelona’s strategy, you can find it in another attachment. The difference between Barcelona 2009-2012 and now is that some players are different, Suarez and Neymar are more strong, now Barcelona has three cores in the forward (MSN), but the previous Barcelona has three cores in the midfield (Xavi, Iniesta, Messi). Of course, some specific strategy has changed, but the basic way is similar.
Players of CityDavid SilverDavid Silver is a good dribbler and playmaker. As we can see in this game, he was the only one who could dribble and pass to penetrate Barcelona’s siege and defending, his most important skill is “turn” which can change attack direction and confuse the opponents. See pictures below.

He didn’t pass to the nearest player, but he turned and pass to the gap space. If he doesn’t have a good vision, he would pass to the teammate who stands in the flank, and then both of them would be sieged by Barcelona players. So Silver is really strong, he can make a difference. Next picture show us what happened next.

Milner got the ball, but he chose to pass to Zabaleta who was furthest at the right. This was a wrong choice, because the long pass gave defenders time to position, and Aguero was in a better place where no one marked him and was close to the goal. So I don’t suggest Milner play CM, yes, he can dribble, he can tackle, he is full of energy, he can always devote into the game, but his football intelligence and vision are not very good, he is not able to build attacks and collect the team. I will arrange him other tasks.

This was the goal, Silver made a great contribution by his heel. Also as I said, “change attack direction”, this would confuse Barcelona players’ prediction, If Silver moved towards the ball, there were two defenders waiting for him. Silver is able to take responsibilities next game.
NasriNasri may be another player who can be trusted. See the picture below.

Nasri decisively dribbled forward, which caused the defenders hesitate if they should come to tackle or keep marking the opponents nearby. Dribbling like this really functioned well, but it didn’t appear many times in this game. So my suggestion is keep dribbling. And we can see in the right flank there was a big gap, if Nasri could dribble forward and suddenly held the ball, then pass to right, this will be great. Actually, we didn’t see much long pass from side to side in this game, City should try more.

Now I finished the review of 1st leg, I took some examples to show how Barcelona defended, through which we know how city players performed and how the players’ ability really are, and for some situation I gave the solution. And I observed a few players, I can choose some of them for the next game. For the second part, I will show my own strategy, which aim at building a system of attacking and defending, instead of specific strategy for different games, of course I will give some details special for Barcelona.
Strategy for 2nd legBecause City has no advantage in height, strength and speed, header and speed are not conventional weapons, although most of us know Barcelona is short in height and strength. My target is to beat Barcelona with different play styles. For the second leg, I propose a 2-step plan. The first step is that Bony and Nasri will be in the starting line-up, their tasks are consuming the opponents and try to score. I will make full use of Bony and Nasri, for Bony is very strong, he can challenge the defenders and he can keep the ball, for Nasri is agile and clever enough, he can dribble to breakthrough and pass. Bony will be a very important ball receiving point, and Nasri will be a breaking point. The first step is complicated, while the second step is simpler. When time goes to 60-70 minutes, all of them will be tired, then second step will begin. Dzeko will substitute Bony, and Navas will substitute Nasri. Then the strategy will be making the most of speed and height. Dzeko is responsible for header, and Navas is responsible for striking the defenders with his speed, and crossing into the middle. Two steps, two goals. Now I discuss the formation and squad.
The formation should keep changing during the game, when defending, 4-5-1 is the best formation to stop Barcelona, when attacking, there are 2 formations, 3-3-3-1 and 3-4-3, 3-3-3-1 is applicable when all Barcelona players return to their own half-court, and 3-4-3 is applicable when Barcelona lose the ball and begin to compress, next I will discuss them.
Firstly, let’s talk about how to defend Barcelona. I will show my basic formation, then show its changes which can respond to different situation.

Basic formation
As the picture show us, this is the basic formation. With the movement towards left or right, it can change into 2 forms of 4-5-1, let’s see next two pictures.

Left side return to form 4-5-1 (1)

Right side return to form 4-5-1 (2)
    This structure is based on the basic formation, it can make a solid defending with players consuming less energy because they cover less distance to form this. Because I have already explained this defending system in another attachment, now I just copy it and paste it here, then I will explain why it is applicable when against Barcelona. The difference between here and that in another attachment is the attacking formation, it doesn’t matter here.

4-5-1, 7 triangles
We can see there are 7 triangles to occupy these areas, and a lot of directions which at least have 2 players. The “4” should be just outside the box, the distance to the goal is 16.5 meters, and the distance between 2 players should be 13 meters (the box length is 40 meters, 4 players just share the area), that’s because if we consider that the defenders can run 13 meter in 3 seconds, and the goalkeeper also moves 13 meter in 3 seconds, they will almost cover the whole box or support each other in 3 seconds, if a through ball comes, they won’t worry about that, and the “5” will help “4” mark opponents immediately. The “5” should be 13 meters away from the “4”, their occupied area should be 30 (16.5+13=29.5) meters distance from the goal, and also they have 13 meters distance between 2 players, if the width of the pitch is 68 meters, the flank player is 8 meters which means the flank player can spend 2 seconds almost reaching the area if he runs 7 meters in 2 seconds. Then there are 7 equilateral triangles. If someone comes into one triangle, consider they run 7 meters in 2 seconds, if they siege the attackers, within 2 seconds they can finish the siege. And consider the attacker receive the ball and fully control it in 1 second, he has only 1 second to think about the next step, or he pass to another place, but there are always a lot of people making the attacker uncomfortable. If the attacker attempts to attack the defenders, that’s not a problem, the rest players just keep the formation and distance which means the whole formation will move close to the ball but still keep reasonable distance, if we consider 1 of “4” and 2 of “5” are lured away, we still has a formation 3-4-1 which has 5 triangles. This is the formation when the ball is outside of the “5”, when the opponents want to pass the ball into the gap in triangles between “4” and “5”, 2 of “5” will come to tackle to push the opponents out of the formation. If the opponents want to penetrate from side which is not in the triangles, then the middle one of “5” who is DMF now move back to assist “4”, the “4” change” in to “5”, the formation changes to 5-4-1, now we have one more player who can defend the side. And this formation keeps the number of triangles, still 7. Then the whole formation just moves closer to the ball as one. If the opponents find that they are unable to breakthrough from side, they will pass the ball back, now the formation changes back into 4-5-1, very simple. If the opponents have already successfully penetrated in the middle, then the formation have to change into 6-3-1, see next picture.

6-3-1
“6” should share the length of the box----40 meters, so the distance between 2 players is 8 meters which will cost a player 2 seconds to cover; and the “3” stand in the middle, 8 meters is their distance to “6”, also the distance between them is 8 meters; and “1” is 8 meters away from “3”. This is due to under this condition, we have to enhance the defending near the goal especially in front of the goal, so we have 7 players (4 of “6” and all of 3) to protect the front; and we have 2 players to prevent the side. If they want to breakthrough the side, it’s not easy, the side player will always try to stop them; if they want to cross into the middle, we have 4 players or 7 players waiting for them; if they want to pass to the middle in front of the goal, we have 7 players waiting. The formation has 5 triangles between “6” and “3”, there are 2 kinds of triangles, kind one has 2 of “6” plus 1 of “3”, kind 2 has 1 of “6” plus 2 of “3”. When the ball comes into an triangle, if it’s kind 1, then the 2 of “6” and 1 of “3” will come to tackle, then the rest 4 of “6” form a “4” just as the “4” in 4-5-1, 13 meters distance between, and cover the length of box; if the ball comes into kind 2, 1 of “6” comes to tackle, the rest 5 form “5” which covers the whole box length with distance 10 meters between which means the players will spend 2.5 seconds to cover the distance. If we can always keep the formation, even the opponents want to penetrate the defenders by players’ positioning who are not ball controller, it’s not easy, because 3 player siege the ball controller, the ball controller almost has no path to dribble or pass, if we find someone running for receiving the ball in a possible path, we are easy to mark him, if the ball is passed to a safe area, we just recover the formation. If the ball is still passed into box or in front of the goal which are the critical areas, the nearest player should come to tackle, and other players should cover positions, as close as possible to support each other.
Now I explained why it is applicable when against Barcelona. As I said in the 1st part, Barcelona applies a total football, and they build attack from back-court to forward, normally most of the players are in the back-court and midfield, they begin to dribble and pass to move forward, so it can be sure that the back “4” is more than Barcelona’s forward. Then City just make the “5” compress with a stable whole one to occupy the midfield, and if Barcelona wants to pass a through ball, then the “5” immediately move back as a whole one to compress, the back “4” should always focus on opponents who want to be ball receive point between “4” and “5” and who want to beat the offside trap. This is like a mobile “bus”, the players could support each other, compress together, and cut the passing. This is the 1st reason why it is applicable. The second reason is it is designed for Messi. Messi is very special, his dribbling is very powerful, to prevent his dribbling and passing, the “5” is very important. As we know, Messi like coming inside or dribble along the box, the “5” will try their best to stop him from going inside. Also, his passing often aim at the direction of his front when he is dribbling, the “4-5” can make sure all directions are under controlled and it always cover the box which is the most dangerous space. The key making the formation successful is moving as one, keeping a suitable distance, and always concentrating.
Now if Barcelona lose the ball or finish an attack, starting with a goal kick, how to build attacking. Attacking is the most important part, because as we know, city’s attacking performance was not very good, Barcelona always kept high compressure.
High compressure is Barcelona’s advantage, but if they fail to dominant the small area, it will be a disadvantage, or the ball can be passed away from the small area, Barcelona will be disadvantageous. I design a formation 3-4-3 to respond to Barcelona’s high compressure after city get the ball back, while Barcelona still remain some players in the forward and try to cut the connection between backcourt and front of City. I will discuss 3-4-3 later, now the question is how to form 3-4-3 after get the ball back because most of Barcelona players would come to tackle and cut passing. Take next picture as example.

Whoever get the ball, first try to find Silver, Toure, Nasri, or Milner, because they can dribble to move forward, meanwhile Aguero and Bony move forward to lure the opponents and create space. Here, Nasri, Zabaleta and Milner should be a group, Silver, Fernando and Toure should be a group, a “follow” strategy (I mentioned it in the 1st part) should be applied. The 2 groups should have connection between each other, if one of them meet restrictions, they can change attack direction by passing to the other group. If both of them meet restrictions, they may pass the ball back and give Barcelona chance to compress, for example, next picture show us.

Then my formation will function, see picture below.

The 2 pictures show different comprehensions about the same formation. Unfortunately, Pellegrini applied neither of them. In the example, Zabaleata sent a volley ball forward, but it was stopped by Barcelona. My strategy is, if we apply the 2nd comrephension, Zabaleta should hold the ball and dribble towards left to create space, then pass to Milner or Nasri. Or he straightly pass the Milner, Milner can choose to dribble to lure the opponent, or to miss the ball to leave it to Silver, Silver should move for there, or Milner send the ball to Nasri. By this, they can easily dominant the area because they have more players and no Barcelona players nearby, this is the power of teamwork and integral movement, maybe just a few seconds, City could advance quickly near the box. The key of success is the integral movement of the formation, especially Zabaleta, Milner, Nasri and Silver, the 4 players should have good connection and think as one, of course they should try other options depends on the situation.
The 2nd comprehension is based on “all fighting skill only fast break”, while the 1st comprehension is based on “the true mingled with the false”. Let’s see the 1st comprehension, the outside circle should spin, so does the inside circle. As we know, Barcelona likes marking in the forward to compress, sometimes they will put more players than the opponents to dominant the area. If the whole team begin to spin, for example in this picture, Zabaleta begin to dribble towards Kompany, Kompany move towards Demichelis, Nasri move towards Zabaleta, everyone of outside circle would do this, and so do the inside circle (the spin direction depends on the situation, they should consider how to be a good ball receiving point and lure the enemy), for example, in this situation, the inside circle should spin anticlockwise as Zabaleta goes clockwise. There are a lot of benefits, firstly City find space to dribble and passing by change the teammates’ position; secondly, Barcelona’s marking will be confused; thirdly, the ball receiving point doesn’t decrease, stay the same number; fourthly, if Barcelona send more players to try to siege, they are going to the trap, because City players distribute symmetrically and balanced, Barcelona increase players in a small area, they will decrease in another area which can be used by City; fifthly, Barcelona could never be catch up with City’s spinning, because their formation decides. If City achieve this, there will be a lot of gaps to be used, and Barcelona will have to return to “park the bus” which means almost all players return to their own half-court.
If Barcelona “park the bus”, it’s a good news for City, because City can control the ball with less stress. Then my second formation will appear. See next picture.

Another circle. Circle is always so beautiful. Actually this is a modified 3-3-3-1, but I’d like to understand it a circle, the importance is also “the true mingled with the false, infinite change”. When the circle spins, it begins to show its magic, it is able to lure the opponents, to find space to dribble or pass when players are compressed, to keep the number of ball receiving points. OK, now I discuss how to attack. There a lot of ball receiving points as we know, to lure the opponents is a good way to create chance, but if the opponents are not fooled, they just stay to maintain the formation and occupy the critical areas, what would we do to penetrate? Don’t forget we still have one assassin outside the circle, Aguero, who is good at dribbling and finishing, can take the responsibility; and another key person who is in the circle. The first weapon is that Toure who is in the middle pass to the spinning circle, for example, in the picture Toure pass to Silver, Silver finish a first touch to pass a volley ball to his back, meanwhile Nasri (because the circle spins anticlockwise) and Aguero move forward to penetrate and beat the offside trap, sometimes this can be a chance that the attackers face the goalkeeper straightly. So if this doesn’t work, Toure can choose to pass to Mangala, or Fernando, Or Bony, then they will try another way, for example, Fernando get the ball, he can send a through ball to Bony to breakthrough; or anyone could pass to Nasri, and Nasri send a cross to the middle to find Aguero or Bony, if Navas and Dzeko substitute Nasri and Bony, this will be more powerful, because Navas is faster and Dzeko is taller. For the circle has a lot of ball receiving point, if an attack in one direction is restricted, they can build another attack in other directions. And another way is that the circle move towards one direction, for example, move to the right, Milner run positioning to Nasri, Nasri penetrates forward, Toure run position to Silver, Silver move forward, Bony to move for occupying the far post, Aguero for near post. I don’t have much time to show the detailed strategy, but once we know Barcelona’s defending way, we can always find the solution.
Someone would say, if there are some players come into the circle to cut the passing, how to respond? There are at least 2 ways, first one is pass the ball back, very simple; another one which I recommend is expand the circle, try long pass to find the teammates, this is to make full use of the court’s area. If we pass back, we should never forget the goalkeeper, nowadays goalkeeper should take responsibilities for ball possession and ball distribution.
Actually, my strategy comes from “Taiji”, the main idea of “Taiji” is “changing, unpredictable, true mingle with false”. Below is the picture of “Taiji”.

Now, it’s time to conclude my essay. I reviewed the 1st leg of City VS Barcelona, analyzed some important details and evaluate the players, and I concluded the way of Barcelona defending, for specific examples I gave my suggestions. The second part I focused on my own strategy, I prepared the substitution plan. And for other strategy such as penetrating the siege or lure the opponents, you can read my attachment, there are a lot of detailed strategy which can respond to Barcelona’s defending.
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论11

正序浏览
上海王厂长 发表于 2015-3-16 14:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

感觉好民科
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

QuPe 发表于 2015-3-16 16:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

顶了,回家再看
来自 Zen For Android
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

mancityv5 发表于 2015-3-16 18:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

膜拜中........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

血葵帝君 发表于 2015-3-16 19:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

这太极大阵略萌
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

deadwind 发表于 2015-3-16 20:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

虽然我看不懂,冲着发这个贴不容易都要顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

似水丶流年 发表于 2015-3-16 22:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

外国懂球帝作品
来自 Zen For Android
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jayzhou14 发表于 2015-3-17 13:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

虽然没看,但还是说一下看法:
图雷不喜欢防守,怎么摆到后腰?
米尔纳喜欢横冲直撞,怎么摆到中场?
博尼在斯旺西是传统中锋,不喜欢拉边,怎么摆到边锋?
要是打三后卫,无论怎么补位,留给巴萨前场利用的空间还是太多了
“silva”怎么要写成“silver”了,打了这么多次没注意到?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

mancityv5 发表于 2015-3-17 14:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

孔帕尼,不适合打拖后,倒是曼加拉,可以试一试。
孔帕尼,应该踢萨巴的位置。
倒是一个全新的站位。攻击性的阵容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

王杰民王哥 发表于 2015-3-17 18:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用8楼 @jayzhou14 发表的:
虽然没看,但还是说一下看法:
图雷不喜欢防守,怎么摆到后腰?
米尔纳喜欢横冲直撞,怎么摆到中场?
博尼在斯旺西是传统中锋,不喜欢拉边,怎么摆到边锋?
要是打三后卫,无论怎么补位,留给巴萨前场利用的空间还是太多了
“silva”怎么要写成“silver”了,打了这么多次没注意到?

你确定你看曼城比赛很多?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 王杰民王哥 发表于 2015-3-17 18:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用9楼 @mancityv5 发表的:
孔帕尼,不适合打拖后,倒是曼加拉,可以试一试。
孔帕尼,应该踢萨巴的位置。
倒是一个全新的站位。攻击性的阵容。

孔帕尼现在太渣,哪都垃圾
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| jayzhou14 发表于 2015-3-17 19:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

引用10楼 @王杰民王哥 发表的:
你确定你看曼城比赛很多?

图雷一来年纪大,二来有进攻天分,从战术和体能考虑不可能在太靠后位置,米尔纳一直都是工兵,万金油角色,至于曼加拉和博尼,不是在他们最适合的位置,要他们拉边有风险
我说的观点都是共识。要是不清楚可以去其他地方问问,或者查一下FM的属性图和球员习惯,若是对球队不够了解,再好的战术都是纸上谈兵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )