手机版
访问手机版

开启左侧

[人物] 马塔周记:完成曼联百场,骄傲

[复制链接]
夏洛特的烦恼 发表于 2016-5-2 18:55:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马塔周记,每周一期。有了马塔蜀黍,麻麻再也不用担心我的英语了。
         392-1605021AUO63.jpg
        小伙伴们,大家好。今天,我感觉过去的一周并不完美。我相信,我们本可以为我们的球迷赢下这场比赛的。即使面对马上要成为英超冠军的榜首球队莱斯特城,仅仅拿到一分对我们来说也是不够的。在赛场上,我们感觉自己距离胜利很近,但是我也要肯定莱斯特城的表现。实际上,看看他们现在得到的77分,我们就该知道,他们本赛季一直十分稳定并充满竞争力。他们的防守非常牢固,可以在任何地方创造机会。

Hi everyone.Today I feel like the week hasn't been perfect. We could have finished it with a win for our fans, I believe so. Getting just one point at home is not enough for us, even if you are playing against the team that leads the table and is most likely to become the Premier League champion very soon. On the pitch we thought that we were close to a victory, but I also want to give credit to Leicester City; in fact, if they have 77 points so far is because they have been a very consistent and competitive side. They are very reliable in defence and can create chances out of nowhere.

从别人的提醒得知,这是我在曼联两年三个月来的第100场比赛。实话实说,我本想用胜利去庆祝这一里程碑,无论如何,我为这一成就感到骄傲。现在我们球队想要的只有胜利,我们争四的机会变小了。穿着球衣代表曼联这支体育史上最传奇的球队之一完成这些次出场,我感觉很荣幸。我非常荣幸,我希望能身穿红魔的战袍去参加更多的比赛。

I'm reminded that I've just played my 100th game with Manchester United in two years and three months here. It makes me feel very proud although I would've liked to celebrate it with a win, to be honest. That's what we all wanted and now our chances to finish in the top four have decreased. Even so, I feel honoured to get to those figures wearing the shirt of one of the most legendary teams in sports history. The truth is I feel privileged and I hope to play many more games with the red shirt.

下场比赛我们要在周日客战诺维奇。他们是一个危险的对手,这会是一场决赛。我们知道这场比赛会很艰苦,但是如果我们想进入前四,那么我们很需要这三分。无论是在场面上还是在比分上,我们都要力求领先。我们现在有一整周的时间来备战。在曼城输球之后,我们仍然有机会进入下赛季的欧冠联赛,我们会奋战到最后。

We are visiting Norwich on Sunday for our next game. There's a lot at stake for them and it's going to be like a final. We know the game will be tough but we also know that we need those three points if we want to reach the fourth spot. We must take the lead during the game and also in the score. There's a full week of work ahead, we have enough time to get ready. After City's defeat we still have chances to be in the next Champions League and we will keep trying until the end.
         392-1605021F335S7.jpg
        在西班牙,日常的剧情还在上演,排名前列的三支球队都赢了。过去十年来,我都不记得有这样的事情发生过。三支球队之间的差距仅仅有一分,看起来就像剧本一样。尽管现在巴萨拥有榜首优势,但是未来的两周会十分激动人心。与此同时,比利亚雷亚尔进入了欧冠联赛,我为我的好友阿德里安感到高兴。再谈谈其他联赛,当我听说汉诺威19岁的小将尼克拉斯-法伊尔阿本德在车祸中去世时,我非常震惊。这是我们的损失。

In Spain things remain the same because the top three teams won again. I don't remember something like this in la Liga in the last decade: three teams with a one-point gap between them; it looks like a movie script. The last two weeks are going to be absolutely thrilling, although Barcelona has the advantage of being the leader right now. Let's see what happens. Also, Villarreal has made it to the Champions League and I'm very happy for how things are going now for my good friend Adrián López. About other leagues, I was shocked when I heard that the Hannover player Niklas Feierabend had died in a car accident at the age of 19. It's a tough loss.

在收笔之前,我想向大家对我全新官网(www.juanmata8.com )的欢迎表示感谢,我鼓励大家来我的官网参加小测试哦。我们会送出四张老特拉福德的门票和一些我签名的曼联体恤衫。在成为街头足球世界的全球大使之后,我很高兴看到大家给我的留言,这让我感觉很荣幸。我们有着同样的思想(足球可以改变世界),我确信为了这个目标我们会努力工作。

Before signing off I'd like to thank you for the way you have welcomed my new website www.juanmata8.com and I encourage you to participate in the web's quiz. We're raffling off four tickets for a game in Old Trafford and several United shirts with my signature. I'm also very happy to read all your comments about StreetFootballWorld after becoming its global ambassador, which makes me feel honoured. We share the idea that football can change the world and I'm sure that we are going to do a lot of things together for that goal.

最后,我确信你们已经在很多照片中看见了,我们在梦剧场迎来了一位特殊的客人,国王坎通纳来到了我们的更衣室,我跟他来了一次私下的会面。他是曼联的传奇,他代表了这个俱乐部的一个时代。能够见到他,我感觉很荣幸。

Lastly, as I'm sure you saw in many photos, we had a very special visit in Old Trafford: 'King' Eric came to the dressing room so I could meet him up personally. He's a United legend, he marked an era in this club. Meeting him has been a great honour!

该说再见了。再一次,谢谢你们的支持,你们在社交网站上的留言我都会看。祝你们这周过得愉快,抱抱,娟儿。

I'm leaving you now. Once again, thank you for your support. I keep reading you on the social networks

Have a nice week. Hugs,Juan

PS:我鼓励大家继续给我发视频,告诉我你们喜欢足球的地方。我们会把那些有意思的瞬间编辑成一个视频。请谨遵说明中的要求哦,谢谢。

PS: I encourage you to keep sending videos telling me the things you like about football. We will compile the best ones in a funny clip! Just follow the instructions in the description. Thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

排行榜
作者专栏

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

公司地址:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

运营中心:英格兰伦敦郁金香大楼

Copyright   ©2015-2016  天下足球网    ( 晋ICP备17009853号-1 )